The girl with the tattoos

By Bandnerdbeauty_07

Annaleigh is 16 years old. Supposed to shift into a werewolf and find her mate. But that doesn't go as planne... More

Chapter 1: The first shift
Chapter 2: New beginnings
Chapter 3: Introduced to the pack part 1
Chapter 4: Introduced to the pack part 2
Chapter 5: 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'
Chapter 6: A growing pack.
A/N: Criminal Minds (?)
Chapter 7: We need help.
Chapter 8: An Interesting Reunion
Chapter 8: Combat training
Chapter 9: Don't you sass me!!
Chapter 10: Now we're getting somewhere
Chapter 11: Returning home part 1
Chapter 12: Returning home part two
Set fire to the rain
Answers
No Memory
Whiskey... And lots of it
Kiss of Death
Epilogue
Authors note
Sorry, just another AN

I Think I Wonna Marry You

3.2K 103 11
By Bandnerdbeauty_07

Alex

I had Anna moved into our bedroom and she's propped up with several pillows. Her ever thinning brown hair has a light blue scarf wrapped around it and she's wearing my clothes.

She continues to remember everything and everyone around her, and I know I should consider it a good think... But unfortunately it only means her eminent death.

"Alex?" I perk up at her sweet, but tired voice and carefully hold her fragile hand. "The sun is about to rise, can I see it?" I nod with a bit of uncertainty and get up to help her out of the bed.

My beautiful mate stands on shaky legs and I wrap my arm around her fragile waist with one hand and hold her thin hand with the other.

"It's so magnificent." She breathes out in awe as she admires the colors of the morning sky. I would describe the sunrise but I can only focus on the woman in my arms.

Her blue- grey eyes hold a sparkle in them that I haven't seen in a long time. The relaxed, easy smile that graces her face makes me weak at the sight. I hear the click of someone's iPhone camera and we both look to see our friends looking at us with tears in their eyes.

Julie and Amanda walk up to us and both look to me as if asking for permission. I nod at them and they both wrap their arms around their Luna and best friend.

I step back and let them have their moment and the guys all walk over to me. Jackson places his hand on my shoulder, "She looks at peace." He comments with his own smile and I just nod and gaze lovingly at my mate.

"You should ask her, Trent can officiate." Cam mentions and I stick my hand in my pocket and feel the smooth band of my grandmothers engagement ring.

I walk towards the girls and they all turn to me. "Anna, my beautiful mate," I take her hands in mine as Julie and Amanda support her under her elbows, "you are my light in the dark, my one true love. You came to my pack as a brave girl who wanted to escape her old pack. Now you stand before me as an even stronger, more confident, and captivatingly beautiful woman."

"I want to spend the rest of our days together surrounded by the love of our friends and family and by the love we have for each other. You mean so much to me, and I want to call you mine until the very end of time. I fell in love with you the way you fall asleep; slowly and then all at once. Will you do me the honor of being my bride?"

By the time I'm done, I'm on one knee and there are tears in Anna's gorgeous eyes. "Yes, Alex, I will marry you." She whispers lovingly and I place the ring on her finger and stand up and wrap her in my arms.

I then kiss her with a love and passion that I've felt since the very first day she walked into my office.

We hear cameras go off and choruses of "awes" Anna rests her face on my chest and we look to see my mom and dad and a lot of pack members with cameras flashing and my parents are smiling proudly at us.

"Come, Anna, we must get you ready!" My mom loops her arms through Anna's as she helps her back into the house.

"Let's go, dude! You're getting married today!" Axel yells happily and everyone shouts joyously.

I go inside the pack house and I am immediately sat down in my office. Casey comes into the room with five different tuxes and we set to work, trying them on.

Anna

Julie and Amanda are helping me into a beautiful wedding gown that perfectly show cases my tattoos and I go to look in the mirror but Alex's mom, Sophia, diverts my attention away from it.

"Nope, you have to wait until we are done." She smiles like a Cheshire Cat and she sets to work on my hair while Julie and Amanda tag team on my makeup.

"You look absolutely beautiful!" Julie squeals and Amanda wipes a tear from her eyes. "Definitely the most beautiful bride ever!" Amanda turns me so I can look in the mirror and I gasp at the woman in front of me.

My make up is natural, and my thin hair looks full and voluminous with curls that have been delicately pinned back. The dress is strapless with a sweet heart neckline and is fitted all the way down to my thighs before elegantly flaring out to the floor with a beautiful six inch train. The veil is really big and beautiful with lace trimming.

I smile at the bride in the mirror before turning to look at the girls. "Alex isn't gonna know what to do with himself." Julie says with a bright smile on her face and Amanda envelopes me in a gentle hug. "You are stunning, now let's get you to your man." Her and Julie support me on each side as we make our way down to the living room where they will get ready.

I'm bear footed since its tradition for the bride and groom to not wear shoes on their wedding day. The girls help me sit on the couch while the girls put on elegant brides maid dresses. They're knee length, light yellow dresses with spaghetti straps. They both have nude flats on and their makeup is done to perfection.

Sophia then comes out in a classy cream colored dress that goes to her knees and is long sleeve. She has white flats on her feet, perfect makeup and all of their hair is curled.

"Anna, we have one more surprise for you." Sophia disappears through a door, only to come back in with a mysterious red headed woman.

"Hello, Luna, I'm Jade." I shake her hand and smile at her. "She's a witch that specializes in incurable illnesses, especially man made ones."

I look up at her with hope in my eyes and she smiles soft at me before placing a gentle hand on my forehead and muttering an incantation in what sounds like Russian.

When she finishes I feel a surge of energy flow through me. Julie and Amanda gasp and Sophia places a tall mirror in front of me. I look in awe at the healthy woman in front of me. Gone are the dark circles and sunken in cheeks, my curves are back, my hair isn't missing any patches and there's a light in my eyes that hasn't been there for months.

I bolt up and hug Jade around the neck. "Thank you!" I cry into her shoulder and she hugs me tightly. Words couldn't express how grateful I am for this woman. Thanks to her I have a chance to live a long life with my mate. We can have pups and grand pups! Alex and I will be able to grow old together... He won't have to bury me in a few days.

Jade releases me from the hug and wipes my tears away. "You are so welcome, Anna. I'm glad I was able to give you back your future with your mate." I know she read my mind, and I just smile and hug her one last time.

...

I release a breath in hope of getting rid of some of my nerves and I see Julie and Amanda give me encouraging smiles as they walk down from the porch and disappear from my line of sight.

The scent of the lilac in my bouquet does well to calm me as I walk out the door. When I look up I see Alex with his back to me. Alpha's aren't allowed to see their bride until they reach the back row of seats.

I see Cam, Alex's best man, tap his Alpha on the shoulder. Everyone is looking at me in shock and awe and as soon as Alex sees me he covers his mouth with his hand while tears of sheer joy fill his eyes.

He cries into his hand and Cam hands him a handkerchief. Alex wipes his eyes and a blissful smile fills my face as tears fill my eyes.

I finally reach my mate and he takes my hands in his. Trent stands as our officiant and he's staring at me with absolute shock.

"Friends, family, we are gathered here today to celebrate life, to celebrate love, and the forming of a bond that will last forever. To witness this man and this woman as they come together as one to lead us for many years to come. Now, the Alpha and Luna will share their vows."

Alex squeezes my hands as he looks into my eyes. "Anna, you are the light of my life, my anchor, best friend, confidant and my life partner. I am so grateful that the moon goddess paired us together as mates, because she couldn't have chosen a better woman for me then you. They say that there are an infinite set of numbers between 0 and 1."

"There's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course there is a bigger set of infinite numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities... There are days, many of them, when I resent the size of by unbounded set... But Anna, my love. I can not tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world... You have given me forever within numbered days, and for that I am so grateful."

Alex squeezes my hand when more tears fall out of his eyes and I let out a shaky breath and begin my vows.

"Alex, my darling, you mean more to me then there are stars in the sky. You took me into your arms with unconditional love and admiration since the very first day and for that I thank you. You have been so patient and kind with me as I adjusted to life in this pack and together we made a family with all of these wonderful people."

"You taught me so many things during our time together and I wouldn't trade the love that's here today for anything. You know, when I used to thing falling in love would hit me like a freight train, but in reality it's like falling asleep. Slowly, then all at once. And I promise to stand by you and love you no matter what, for forever and a day."

Alex looks at me with sheer love and passion in his eyes as Trent speaks again. "May we have the rings?" He pauses as Julie and Cam hand us the rings. We face each other once again as Trevor speaks, "Alpha, repeat after me, I, Alex Riverstone take you, Annaleigh Moonbeam as my lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, to cherish and treat as my equal as long as we both shall live."

"I, Alex Riverstone take you, Annaleigh Moonbeam as my lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, to cherish and treat as my equal as long as we both shall live."

Trent smiles and turns to me. "Luna, repeat after me, I Annaleigh Moonbeam take you, Alex Riverstone as my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, to cherish and treat as my equal as long as we both shall live."

"I Annaleigh Moonbeam take you, Alex Riverstone as my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, to cherish and treat as my equal as long as we both shall live."

Trent then gestures for us to move to a small table with a white linen cloth and three candles. Alex and I each light one, leaving the middle unlit.

"The lighting of these two candles serve as a symbol of the two of you as individuals. When you combine the two flames into one you are solidifying the promise of commitment and love for today, tomorrow and for the rest of your lives. To seal the mate bond completely and to make the promise of staying by each other's side and to take care of one another in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth."

"By joining these two flames you make a commitment to love each other until the day you both pass or until the day one of you lays the other into the arms of the moon goddess. Please, join the flames and feel the bond strengthen."

We do as he says and as soon as the middle candle is lit there's a feeling of peace and happiness that flows through my veins and into my heart.

"By the power invested in me by the state of Montana, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Alpha, you may kiss your bride."

Alex smiles at me as he gently caresses my face and pulling me in for a kiss. I wrap my arms around his waist and when we pull apart we rest our foreheads together and smile in pure bliss.

We turn and face the pack, hand-in- hand, "Now presenting for the first time; Mr. and Mrs. Alexander Riverstone!"

Alex and I turn our heads towards the setting sun and tilt our heads back and release a joyous howl. The rest of our pack joins in and it is very easy to feel the love in the air that surrounds this pack.

...

By the end of the night, Alex and I are curled up in our bed as I tell him about earlier today when Jade healed me.

He listens intently while rubbing circles on my arm with his thumb. "Well, I'll have to thank this Jade for giving me my mate back." I smile at him and lean in to kiss him.

Alex immediately responds and repositions us to where he's on top. He kisses a trail down my jaw line and neck before placing a kiss between my collar bones.

His feather like touch sends chills through my body and I revel in the feeling of having his undivided attention.

I pull at his shirt and he quickly removes it and throws it somewhere in our room. He then takes my shirt off and looks appreciatively at my exposed chest and stomach.

I then take him by surprise and flip us over so I'm on top and place a gentle kiss on his mark. He groans in pure ecstasy and I work my way down to his boxers and pull them off with my teeth.

His not so little friend stands at erection as I take him in. Alex moans my name as I show my husband just how much I love him. He fills my mouth and I swallow all of him and place a kiss on his parted lips.

Alex smirks at me and flips us over again before helping me into that beautiful cloud of pleasure and intimacy. "I love you, Alex!"

I moan his name and he continues to make me feel like my world was black and white until now. As if everything exploded in bright vibrant colors, opening up a whole new world of possibilities.

Alex kisses me before collapsing by my side. He pulls me against him and I place a kiss on his bare chest as he kisses my hair.

I let out a yawn and I feel Alex's chest rumble with slight laughter. "Sleep, love," he whispers delicately, "I'll be here when you wake."

"Promise?"

"I'll lay by your side forever if that's your wish, my bride."

I fall asleep listening to the steady beat of my mate's heart as his arms tighten around me.

Hey all!

Looks like Anna will live after all :).

And I know a lot of you caught tfios quotes in the vows ❤️ I just love that book!

I'm most likely going to end the book in the next couple of chapters, but it has been amazing to have you all as readers you guys are fantastic!

All my love,

Summer 🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 5.9K 27
Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the next Alpha in line and is overly protecti...
166K 5.4K 59
"I John Smith Alpha of Red Rose Pack reject Xavier King as my mate" "I Xavier King accept the rejection and serve all ties with Red Rose Pack" You mu...
148 15 5
How do you move on after being rejected by your mate? How do you continue to live when you watch him take another she-wolf as his Chosen mate becaus...
57.1K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...