Relationship With My Brothers...

By KearaBoo

I don't know how I survived it all, how I didn't break from everything, but then again, maybe I did. Colten... More

Authors Note
Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53-Epilogue

Chapter 23.

20.4K 404 43
By KearaBoo

Chapter 23.

After I left Colten's house yesterday Jackson still wasn't home. Probably still at Brittni's, ew I hate thinking about them together. I shake my head ridding the thoughts from my mind.

There's nothing to eat so I decide for some take out. I still don't know what Colten and I are exactly, I mean yes we said we love each other but I don't know if we're dating.

My phone beeps inside my pocket and I take it out. My face lights up when I see 'Colten' flashing across the screen.

Colten: Want me to bring over some food? Jackson just asked if I could. He won't be home until late.

How romantic.

Me: yes please, I'm starving.

Colten: Chinese or Fast Food?

Hmm? Let's think I don't usually eat fast food considering it's really bad for you so I go with Chinese. I haven't eaten it in a while.

Me: Chinese

Colten: good choice. See you in ten <3

My heart swells at the heart he put at the end of the message. To pass the time I sit down on the couch to watch some TV. Honestly, there is nothing on.

Like promised ten minutes later Colten barges in with a bag of food.

"Excuse me." I place my hands on my hips. Who does he think he is, just barging into my house like that?

"What. You weren't naked. Not like I've never seen that before." He winks and I feel the heat rush to my cheeks. Why does he have this affect on me? Stupid hormones.

"Haha. Aren't you just so cute." I smirk. Note the sarcasm.

"I thought you thought I was hot?" He questions with a grin plastered on his face. He does this purposely. He gets under my skin so bad. I guess some things will never change.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes. "Can I eat?" I ask and reach for the bag but he grabs my wrist pulling me to him. "I'm guessing that's a no."

"Not until you kiss and praise me for bringing you food. I know your brother would just let you starve." He smiles. Even his smile is sexy. He's sexy.

"Fine." I grunt. "Thank you honey for bringing home dinner."

"That's not a praise." He argues.

"Is too." I say like a two year old.

"Is not." He says and grabs me throwing me over his shoulder running around the house while we both laugh. He stops suddenly and places me back on my feet. He quickly pecks my lips and pulls back before pecking my lips again and planting kisses all over my face making me laugh.

"You so cute." He says with adoration in his voice.

"Thank you. So are you." I laugh and run to the kitchen opening the bag of food. He got my favorites. Almond chicken with chicken fried rice and Wonton soup. He knows just what I like.

"I remembered what you like." He smiles obviously proud of himself. I smile back and get two plates and two cups while piling food on both plates, while Colten is pouring the drinks. If you look at us we actually look like a real couple. We make a good team it seems like.

We make ourselves comfortable on the couch while watching Ridiculousness. Colten apparently loves this show. I don't know what's so funny about people getting hurt while doing stupid stuff. Colten seems to enjoy it though, his laugh is contagious. I find myself laughing at a few of the videos as well.

After we clean everything up we lay back down on the couch flipping through channels to find something to watch. I feel my eyelids getting heavy from lack of sleep.

"Get some sleep." Colten whispers and kisses the top of my head. I look at the clock and it's already midnight. Jackson's still not home and right now I couldn't be happier. Sitting here with Colten couldn't be better. I finally give into my sleepiness and drift off.

***

I open my eyes to two people yelling at each other.

"She fell asleep." I hear somebody say. I recognize that voice. It's Colten. My eyes snap open to see Jackson and Colten in the kitchen. Jackson looks pissed.

"You could've moved." Jackson snaps. What's happening? I look at the clock and its two in the morning. So much for the two hours of sleep.

"I fell asleep too." Colten defends again. I stand up and walk over to them.

"What's going on?" I ask running my fingers through my hair. I already knew what was going on but I want to know the whole story.

"Nothing. Go back to bed." Colten says softly.

"Don't even speak to her!" Jackson yells. Did we do something? No I fell asleep I remember. We were in the middle of watching an episode of Colten's other favorite show Dirty Jobs. Stupid show by the way. And that's all, I feel asleep.

"Why are you yelling?" I ask. I hear Colten sigh and I still don't know what's going on.

"Because I walk in the door to find Colten here pretty much on top of you." He says more calm. Maybe I was wrong. I could've sworn though I fell asleep.

"Nothing happened!" Colten shouts obviously annoyed. I don't blame him. Jackson is known for overreacting.

"Yea, I fell asleep and Colten must have to." I sigh.

"Yea right Colten has liked you for a while now." Jackson says with disgust. He told him?

"It was one kiss, when I was eight." Colten groans.

"Still." Jackson fires back. "Go home." He orders Colten. Colten turns in his heel before walking to the door. "And you," he points his finger at me, "Go to bed." He says and stalks off to his room. Oh well I need the sleep. Stupid Jackson. Stupid boys.

The next morning I wake up with the gloomy light of the outside world coming into my room. I can already tell it's rainy and gross out. No surprise there, right?

I grab my phone to check if I have any messages and I find one from Colten. I am already super happy and it's only... nine. That's early.

Colten: want to hang out today ;)

My stomach does tiny flips. He wants to hang out. He wants to hang out! Oh my gosh Colten Mathews wants to hang out! Normally I wouldn't be this excited, but since we've been progressing in our relationship it seems different.

Me: any time you want ;)

I reply with a smirk playing on my face.

Colten: I'll pick you up in twenty. Get ready munchkin.

I reply with an 'okay' and grab my towel, heading into the shower. I wait for the water to get warm enough before hopping in. I quickly wash up. I didn't wash my hair since it was still straightened from Friday and I didn't have time to blow dry thanks to Colten's perfect timing.

I remember that Jackson is going over to a friends house today so hopefully he's still asleep or gone already. Most likely still asleep.

Colten: I'm here babe.

His use of the word 'babe' makes me melt. Even in texts he is so romantic.

Me: coming.

I grab a jacket and run out to the car. Colten is leaning against the passenger side with his arms crossed in front of his chest. He's so hot. I just want him to be mine. He smiles and opens the door for me

"Thank you, handsome." I smirk. Did I really just say that? I am stupid. I mentally slap myself in the face.

He chuckles as he goes around to the other side getting in.

"I have something to ask you." Colten says. His facial expression looks worried and excited at the same time.

"That is..." I urge. He looks panicked. Oh no. Is he leaving me again?

"I was wondering...if maybe you...would want to go on a date with me?" He says his eyes glued to the road in front of us. I am completely taken off guard. Did the Colten Mathews just ask me on a date? My heart is pounding and by the look on his face he's growing impatient for my answer.

"I would love to." I smile and his face immediately brightens. Can my life get any better?

*****************************

Long chapter. Wow I didn't think I could pull that off. Hope you enjoyed.

Like and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.4K 20
My name is Arianna Grant when I was 16 my mom and I where in a car accident, she died and I lived. My dad blamed me for it and decided he no longer w...
666K 23.8K 69
COMPLETED! REACHED No. 1 in Teen Fiction's WHAT'S HOT LIST ON 28TH NOVEMBER! AND #2 IN TEEN FICTION (highest yet) on 20th may, 2016. *** "Damn it Ha...
44.6K 1.5K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...
2M 16.3K 65
I spread my legs wide open so that he had a clear view of what I was about to do next, a strangled sound escaping his throat as I inserted the phalli...