Once Upon A Rejection BxB - B...

By FallenSkye

Being rejected sucks. Especially by your supposed mate. It only adds when it's the Alpha rejecting you and... More

The Rejection 1
Phoenix, Arizona 2
The Pheromones 3
The Beginnings 4
The Truth 5
Reactions 6
Fighting Skills 7
Make- Over pt.1, 8
Better Understanding Pt2, 8 (Long authors note SEMI-important)
The Stupid Mall Pt3, 8
Not an update just a preveiw!!
Breaking Viktoria 9
News 10

Broken Mistakes 11 (Re-written)

37.8K 1K 258
By FallenSkye

So as i said last little apology thingy I'm rewriting the ending.

~Skyes

~~~~

The days passed slowly and I can't seem to focus on anything two months have passed. Vik is pretending. She's pretending to be happy even though I know she's terrified.

Hell I'm terrified that she's going to do something. I can't touch her without her freaking out, tears, screams, and bloodied scratches. The only people she'll let near her is Belle and Sammy, because they're Girls, she wont let me near her because I'm a boy. Things seemed to change since the hospital all those months ago, everything that happened to her seemed to set in. 

She has barricaded herself in the spare room only allowing Belle or Sammy passed the threshold. With Regular updates from both the girls, my mind is set at ease. Hopefully this would change by the time next week comes around or I'm not sure I'll be able to take her home. My mind raced as i laid on my bed and let my eyes lock on the blank ceiling, I was drawn from my thoughts as my phone blared Bite My Tongue By You Me At Six.

'Hey Lil.' I sighed dejectedly.

'Oh I see how it is, I'm not allowed to talk to you for almost a year and the first time I actually call you you're all depressed and stuff.' she scoffed, I cracked a light smile and let it drop.

'No Lil it's not that I'm just having some troubles.'

'Ohh Boy Troubles, Tell me!' her voice took on an excited tone and it brought out a chuckle.

'not boy troubles girl troubles.' the line went silent for a few seconds and then Lil's voice cut through the silence.

'But I thought you were gay?' see asked her voice clearly showing her confusion l sighed and cleared my throat.

'I am but this is a long story...'

'I got time Pheo.' I sighed and told her the whole story, when I was finished she stayed silent yet again.

'Lil? You still there?' she sighed

'Yeah I'm still here, I'm just trying to process everything. So this girl Viktoria was raped and now she's pregnant but you have no idea who's the father or why it happened?'

'Yeah' I sighed 'But not all rapes have a reason Lil, some were just for sex because they couldn't wait. Others were for reasons that involve alot more blood.' we both remained silent no one dared to speak a word as our minds raced.

'Bring her back here.' were Lil's words. I was caught off guard, big time.

'Liliy these things are complicated, I-'

'Oh shut it Pheonix, Her life there is hard. If what you say is true then she needs out of there fast, as fast as you can get her out. Her life has been filled with pain, hatred, and Blood. From what I'm gathering she's better off leaving then staying. Pheo you know I'm right. Bring her back here when you come home which is in like a month right?' I sighed and nodded forgetting she couldn't see me.

'Yeah, but how am I going to get her to come back with me? I can't even touch her without her freaking out. Last time I tried I got bloody scratch marks down my face,' I rubbed my smooth cheek the pain and marks nothing but a short memory 'plus she refuses to come out of the spare room. ' I muttered

'Okay first things first, start getting her used to you and then let her know the last thing you want to do is hurt her.'

'ok well that could work, but....'

'Try that and see How that goes, I'll call you later bro. bye'

'Ok bye Lil. ' I signed and pressed the screen on my phone, ending the call. I sighed and let my mind once again wonder. 

~~~~

"BELLE!!!!" I shouted, she turned a glass  plate with a sandwich on it and a glass of milk in the other hand.

"What Phoenix?  I need to check on Vik and get her to eat something." she said softly. Poor girl blamed herself, she was the reason I was gone from school that day.

"I want Vik to come home with me. I to get her away from here. Give her something she's never had the chance to have. A new start." I met Belle's eyes with a pleading look. "Please just let me talk to her." Belle was hesitant but she nodded softly.

"Ok but if I see one thing going wrong you're out of there." the way she spoke left no room for argument. I nodded slowly and took the plate and glass from her hands, Belle knocked on the door and opened it slowly. Vik was sitting on the bay window seat looking over the small grassy back yard, Viks eyes were dull as she stared out. 

"Hey Vik, I have someone who wants to visit you." Vik still didn't move, Belle took a step inside. "Can he come in?" Vik tensed at the word he. Her breathing turned to short and heavy pants as she turned her head to me. When she looked in my eyes she visibly relaxed some but she still looked ready to have a panic attack.

"Will he hurt me?" Vik's eyes never left mine, I'm pretty sure she saw the hurt in them but I managed it quickly, with the hurt hidden I shook my head but Vik's eyes no longer locked with mine. They moved to Belle's eyes, filled with the ever trusting innocence of a three year old.

"No Viktoria, that's the last thing he wants to do. It's Pheonix, He would never hurt you."

"Pheo?" she asked an inncoent questioning tone. 

"Yes Pheo, Pheonix Clay?" Belle told her softly.

"Oh," She turned to the window again not saying a word. She nodded after a few seconds, a sniffle followed. "He can come in, but Belle, you can't come in today." she said softly. Belle froze on spot, but she but her lip and nodded.

"Ok Vik, but I'm going to be standing outside the door ok?" Vik nodded slowly almost as if she was trying to comprehend what she was talking about

"Ok Belle." she whispers almost inaudibly. Belle left the room, shutting the door I heard her breathing outside the room. I stood there frozen for a few seconds scared to move,  for the fear of scaring her heavy on my mind, I took a deep breath and stepped closer.

"H-" before I could get out a word Vik was in my arms sobbing softly. "hey, hey it's ok." I spoke softly.

"I'm scared Pheo. I'm terrified that I'm not enough for these babies..." she let her sentance hang there while she sniffed. I sighed and held her tighter.

"You're perfect the way you are Vik. That sicko is nothing." I held her close my mind racing. I put Vik at arms length, buying my lip I spoke with a soft tone.

"Vik I'm going to ask you something, and you can't freak out, j-just take it into consideration ok?" she nodded her eyes wide.

"When I go back home at the end of the summer I want you to come back with me. I want to get you away from here, I want you to be happy." she was silent. Her jaw clenched. Worry filled me.

"Now I-"

"Yes." Vik cut me off. "I just don't know if I'll be able too wait that long." I looked at her, my jaw dropped. I opened and closed like a fish. "Pheo, I've been miserable since my dad died. I need a new start, I need out of this hell hole town!" she was out of my arms and screaming by the end of the sentence. I say there frozen, my jaw clenched tightly.

"Ok but make me a deal." agree nodded hesitantly. "you have to finish out junior year." her breath caught, and she looked like she was going to be sick. She gilped and nodded.

"Ok." she whispered. "now please leave." I obeyed without hesitating.  her voice seemed worn out and broken.

God I hope I made the right choice.

~*~*~*~* (3rd person. cuz frankly idk what skye had set the symbol for and I don't want to look for it.)

The days passed by and the year's almost over. A week. Then Vik 's  gone.

Avoidance has been her main priority. she avoided human contact like it was the plague. Staying close to the wolves in her life. mainly Pheo.

This period was one of the few she had with Pheo and with Chase.

She could feel eyes on the back of her head, the feeling the most uncomfortable ever. Her hand shot up in the air without a seconds hesitation.

"Yes Viktoria?" Ms. Mathis spoke boredly

"May I go to the bathroom?" she asked squirming in her seat. With a sharp sigh and a curt nod Vik launched from her chair and from the room.

The halls were eerily silent her heavy breathing and pounding heartbeat filled her ears drowning out all other sounds, so she couldn't hear Chase's footsteps behind her.

Putting a hand on her shoulder he spun around and she cringed into the wall, holding her stomach.  Chase noticed and met her eyes sadly.

"Is there something you to tell me?" Chase asked his voice hard. An idea that was saddening came to Vik's mind, she couldn't let him know but she couldn't let him off without feeling the pain.

"I was pregnant." she spoke bitterly, her tone acidic. Chase's jaw clenched, yup she hit a nerve. Chase had ask always wanted kids, oh the pain of having told your soon to be first borns were aborted. "twins" she said in a clipped tone. 'Make a clean break, I can't ever some back here' Vik changed to herself.

"Why?"was the only thing to come out of his mouth. Vik let a smirk cut across her face, then a sneer took over.

"Why? Why!!!!!! Why the hell would I carry something that I didnt even want for nine fucking months!?!?! Why would I want to be reminded of you every time I look at my kids?!?!" she screamed, pouring out all the hatred she'd been given over the years. Tears came to her eyes and she spoke softly. "I would've hated my own fucking kids... I couldn't give them the childhood I had, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy."

"I had no choice Vik, you know this." Vik scoffed at his words.

"So what? What you did killed two innocent lives. I hope you're the happiest fucking guy in the world!!!" skin on skin contact was heard as it echoed through the empty halls, how no one had heard then screaming was a mystery. Viktoria fell to the ground clutching her cheek, the bride already forming.

"Exactly Viktoria Innocent lives... I hope you're happy you murderer!!!!" Chase said with acid on his tone. "Even if I raped you-" Chase was cut off with a fist to the face and his head making a sickening crack on the tiled floor of the school hallway.

~~~~

Vik was gone from the room and a couple minutes have passed. My wolf was agitated and I couldn't focus. A door clicked sit and I looked to see that Chase kid was gone. Something is wrong, terribly wrong.

My hand shot up. Ms. Mathis sighed.

"What Zach? "she spoke in a board tone, oh shit, I forgot that Belle changed me name.

"Ummm I have a headache can I go to the nurse?" Ms. Mathis sighed and nodded.

"take a pass." I nodded and ran to the door . I heard faint voices screaming.

"So what? What you did killed two innocent lives. I hope you're the happiest guy in the whole fucking world!!!" I heard a slap and a gasp, something or someone fell to the ground. My steps qickened and the voices got nearer.

"Exactly Viktoria innocent lives... I hope you're happy you murderer!!!!" the voices got closer and I heard the one thing that made my blood boil hotter then the sun. "Even if I raped-" I cut off Chase with a hard punch to the jaw and was rewarded with a sickening crunch and then a sickening smack as his head came in contact with the ground.

"Zachariah Rose!!!!!!!" I cringed at Ms. Mathis' high pitch voice screaming at me. "Office. Now." She bit off harshly. Damn it.

~~~~

Danny dragged to me to the car Vik in tow with an ice pack on her jaw. Anger once again boiled because one Chase had to go to the hospital and two Danny would kill me.

We drove and finally after an hour we reached the pack house, I gave Danny a raised eye brow but he just have a stiff nod. I got out of the car and walked to the pack house. I was met with sympathetic looks, Sammy came out of a door at the end of the hall followed by Belle, Sammy's eyes held sympathy while Belle's eyes were hard and cold.

"Everybody that has nothing to do with Phoenix Logan Clay. Get. The. Fuck. Out." Belle spoke her voice hard and dominating telling you she was in charge. And I could see why. I am fucking terrified. The house quickly emptied and Danny lead Vik through the house towards the back of the house, her hand on her stomach, worry dominating all the feelings in my body as I met her eyes.  She sent me a small smile and cringed when Belle's cut through.

"Danny get her to the new pack doc and have her check the pups. We need to make sure they're ok." Danny nodded. Gently pushing Vik further and further away from me. Fear struck my nerves again as Belle spoke harshly.

"What The Hell?!" I flinched as I straightned up, she may be an alpha but I had damn good reasons for what I did.

"Belle, he's lucky he's still breathing." I spoke sharply and stiffly, meeting her gaze. "That bastard was the one that raped Viktoria." immediately her eyes softened a bit.

"I see, well that boy the one you punched. he's in the hospital with a broken jaw and a concussion, he slipped into a coma on the w ay to the hospital. They have no idea when he'll wake up, or if he'll even have a decent memory from the past few years." Bells took a breath and met my eyes with a sad look. "his parents were informed of the situation... Pheo they disowned him. He's being accepted into the pack as a human servant when he wakes up. As for you Pheonix... You're going home." my heart dropped and my stomach forces it's way to my throat. "Next flight back to Washington, you're going to be on." I widned my eyes.

"No." I breathed, I'm not ready to see him yet, I don't think I ever will be... I can't get broken again. More I have so much more to lose.

~~~~

That's it for this book, did you like it?  Yay, Nay? The next book will be up soon (or that's what skye tells me, she sucks at dates...)

Skye is slowly getting better by the way, idk if you got the message thingy I put up, but things got pretty bad at home and some stuff happened that almost cost me an amazing little sister. But the hospital said in a month or so she can come back home. Yay.

- Storm ♥

A message from Skye...

Guys if you have depression, don't try and deal with it alone. Get help. I didn't and I regret it. anyway bye

~ Skyes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.6K 37
This story is no longer available on wattpad. but don't worry you can still read the book on hinovel. Just search the name of the book and you'll fin...
3.1M 70.4K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...
435K 11.1K 20
You think your life sucks? Get a load of Lynn's. She's been a good girl her whole life, even thought her mother hates her. She suffered alone through...
305K 6.1K 27
Warning: Extremely Childish and not put together at ALL . If you want to continue reading, go ahead but I warned you! ❤️ "I , Alec Red , future beta...