Reverse Karma (Camren)

By royalityxyz

Summary: Camila is a rich high school student. She has everything you would expect... a mansion, limo, privat... More

CHAPTER 1 ★ Burger King
CHAPTER 2 ★ Green Eyed Beauty
CHAPTER 3 ★ These Feelings
CHAPTER 4 ★ Confrontation
CHAPTER 5 ★ Bad Reputation
CHAPTER 7 ★ Truth Hurts
CHAPTER 8 ★ Work For It
CHAPTER 9 ★ What's Good?
CHAPTER 10 ★ No Lie
CHAPTER 11 ★ Hit Me Up
CHAPTER 12 ★ Last Minute Duet
CHAPTER 13 ★ Who's Shawn Mendes?
CHAPTER 14 ★ Limitless
★ NEW FANFIC ALERT ★
CHAPTER 15 ★ Double Trouble
★ ONE-SHOT SERIES ★
CHAPTER 16 ★ Jealousy Sucks
CHAPTER 17 ★ Stranger Danger
CHAPTER 18 ★ Change of Plans

CHAPTER 6 ★ Her or Them?

4.8K 196 237
By royalityxyz

A/N: ** TRIGGER WARNING ** FOR BULLYING

Don't worry... Just food wasted with some blood here and there. Its all good.

== ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ ==

"You thought you wouldn't see me again? Are you serious right now Lauren?" Camila emphasized her words.

The said girl continued looking at the smaller Latina. The smile Lauren had was now replaced with complete confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"So this is how you're gonna approach it?" The brunette clenched the bags in her hand. "Let me ask... Why did you disappear all of a sudden?"

The green eyed beauty stared at the ground staying mute.

"Answer me Lauren!!!"

"Its hard to explain okay!!! The said girl looked at Camila again. "I promise when it's the right time, I'll tell you."

"The right time?" Camila repeated angrily. "This isn't some type of movie Lauren! You basically left without another word!" The brunette set the bags on the ground. "I went into this alley so many times to see if you'd come back... But no, it felt like you just left the face of the Earth!!"

"Camila please, don't be mad at me. All I'm asking is for you to watch the news tomorrow and everything will be explained." Lauren was trying to reason with the girl in front of her.

"No. I'm not gonna do anything you say. The only reason why I'm even here..." Camila slowly approached Lauren now. "...is to teach you a lesson on what happens if you mess with me ever again."

Camila grabbed and opened one of the bags she bought. The whopper was the first thing she saw, so that's what she took out.

"W-what are you doing?"

** WARNING STARTS NOW **

The brunette didn't say anything. She just unwrapped the burger and tore it in half. "This is for leaving!" Camila slammed the two halves on both sides of Lauren's face. Pieces of the whopper splattered everywhere.

The pale skinned girl didn't expect that, so it hit her with great accuracy.

Before Lauren could react, the apple pie was now in Camila's hand. "This one is for not coming back!" She smashed the pie on top of the green eyed girl's head without hesitation.

Bits of the apple pie stuck to Lauren's hair. She had no idea why Camila was acting this way.

"S-stop. I'm begging you Camila." Lauren looked directly at the brunette with pleading eyes. But there was pure hatred on her features. "Why are you doing this?"

"My life became hell at school today because of you." Camila stated venomously.

Lauren's eyes widened. "How? I was nowhere near you!'

"Those girls that beat you up go to my school. They made rumors about me... That I fucked you."

"So this is your way of releasing you're anger?... You're pressure?" Lauren wiped some of the food still stuck on her. Then got down from the garbage can going right in front of Camila. "It's not even true! Why are you getting all riled up about it! And why on me!?"

The small Latina became silent. She was trying to come up with anything to counter what the green eyed girl just said.

"Camila, you're blaming me for what happened to you? Look at me!" The brunette slowly looked at Lauren's face. The green eyed girl pointed at a noticeable scar on her left temple. "See this? It's a permanent mark now. If I ever look at my reflection in a puddle, mirror, or whatever... I'll always remember what happened to me that day."

There were tears in Camila's eyes that wanted to fall. But she clenched her jaw to fight those tears away. "It's your fault... Y-you tried stealing someone else's wallet Lauren! Dinah and I always gave you money when we had the chance. Now you take advantage of tha-"

"What are you talking about?! I never stole anyone's wallet! How dare you say I ever took advantage of you and Dinah. I never did!!" Lauren yelled back.

** END OF WARNING FOR NOW **

While those two were arguing, Dinah, Ally, and Normani were still trying to get to Burger King.

"What the frick is up with this traffic?!" Dinah continued honking at the car in front until her phone started vibrating. She got a message from Normani.

Manibearr: DJ we're ahead of you. There was a car crash so we not getting to BK anytime soon

Deeyonce: Srsly? Omg like why now??We tryna rush and something gotta happen. Smh

Manibearr: IKR! Ugh well we have to wait it out. We can't go back we're surrounded by cars in every direction

Deeyonce: Wait I'm not! I can just reverse my car and go a differ route! Its longer but I'll get to BK soon!

Manibearr: Great! Once u get there tell us what u find

Deeyonce: Kk ima drive again ttyl

Manibearr: Ttyl don't text and drive!!

When Dinah saw the last message she smiled shaking her head. "I won't." She reversed her car and took on a different street. Waltz please don't do anything reckless...

Back to Camila and Lauren.

"You expect me to believe you?! Not once have you ever told me about your personal life. I never mentioned it because I thought you'd tell me... But now I know Lauren. You steal!" Camila shouted back.

The green eyed beauty couldn't believe what she accused her of. "Even if I'm homeless... I never once thought of stealing anybody's things! My personal life's so complicated. I didn't need more baggage on my shoulders to deal with right now... Then you decided to add more to it!"

At that exact moment, the group of girls finally chose that they wanted to join in on the 'fun.'

Lauren saw them coming and immediately backed away. "W-what are they doing here Camila?!"

"Aye Cabello don't believe her! She's tryna trick you!! That homeless trash is only full of lies!" Stazi and the girls slowly approached the two of them. "C'mon finish what you've started!"

"Camila... Why are you with them?" Lauren was in the state of denial.

The brunette continued to ignore Lauren's questions. She looked back at Stazi sharply. "Don't tell me what to do." Camila took out the large fries and ate some of it before throwing the food at Lauren's face again. "I would've eaten this with Dinah, but I have to waste it on you."

Lauren took in all the hurtful words Camila just said. It hit directly at her now very fragile heart. Standing there with her head low, she desperately tried controlling the tears that were streaming down now.

"This is too easy!" Stazi said laughing.

"Lemme join in!" Chase added.

"Same! Give me that smoothie!" Averi commanded.

** CONTINUED BULLYING **

Skylar grabbed the smoothie from the other bag and held it up. "I'll go first!" She went right in front of Lauren and purposely spilled the mango smoothie on her pants. "I'm such a clutz!" The others from the group laughed.

"My turn now!" Averi grabbed the cup and poured more of the cold drink on Lauren. This time she directed it on her shirt. "Much better... Suits you well." She turned around and passed the cup to Chase.

The green eyed beauty felt chills run through her spine. If Lauren tried to stop them, it wouldn't do any good. Five against one... It'd be stupid to believe that luck was still on her side.

Lauren was alone... Again.

Chase had the smoothie with a smirk on her face. "You look really pathetic right now... Let me make it worse." She dumped most of the drink on Lauren's hair. "Stazi you do the honors of finishing it."

"Of course..." Stazi grabbed the drink and without saying another word, she poured the remaining smoothie everywhere on Lauren's body. "Hope you learned your lesson." She crunched the plastic cup and threw it at the green eyed girl.

Camila watched everything unfold silently. She could have stopped them, but she didn't. Her body was stuck in place and couldn't move. This is just revenge... But why am I feeling guilty?

"Hey Cabello! Snap out of it!" Stazi was waving her hand right in front of the Latina's face. "Get your coke and dump it on her already!"

"Alright, alright!" Camila awkwardly got the coke and once she made eye contact with Lauren, she felt this uncertain feeling within herself.

"Fuck you Camila! You actually trust them after what they've done to me! I trusted you so mu-" Lauren was interrupted when Camila swiftly came at her with the cup.

The soda splashed everywhere. As fast as Camila did that, she also smacked the cup across the green eyed girl's face. The force was strong enough to make Lauren topple down. One side of her face was met with the cold hard ground. It was basically a slap on the face, but instead of a hand it felt like getting hit with a metal pole.

** OFFICIAL END OF WARNING **

Camila underestimated her strength. When she came to realize what happened and saw Lauren lying on the pavement, her eyes widened. Oh my god! What did I just do?!! "Lauren I'm so sor-"

"Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!!" Stazi clapped before the small Latina could apologize. "Show that trash who's boss Cabello!!"

The Latina ignored what Stazi just said and slowly approached Lauren on the ground.

"W-what are you g-gonna do now?" Lauren looked up at Camila angrily. She had blood trickling down her left cheek from the fall and her lip was cut as well. Spitting blood, Lauren still managed to smirk at the brunette.

"I-I didn't know what got to me..." Camila whispered just to make sure the other girls present didn't hear. "You're bleeding let me-"

"Why do you care? Just get it over with and let me go." Lauren looked away wiping the blood off herself.

Hearing those words, Camila came closer to the green eyed girl with no particular expression on her face. She began to set her foot close to Lauren's face. I just have to say one last thing... "I'll-I'll just knock you out and when you wake up I hope you... I hope you don't ever remember me." Her voice started to trembling. "You're just a..." WHY CAN'T I SAY IT!?! "You're just a worthless piece of shit anyway!" Camila was about to stomp on Lauren's face when someone suddenly shouted.

"NOOOOOO!!!!"

Instantly Camila and the other girls whipped their heads back to look at who it was.

Dinah.

The Polynesian girl was out of breath and Camila was surprised to see her.

"Waltz... What are you doing?!" Dinah said through deep intakes of air. "And why are those... bitches here again?!" She pointed at the group of girls now.

"They aren't bitches. Lauren deceived us DJ. She tried stealing their wallets!" Camila explained.

"And what? You believed them? Are you that stupid?" Dinah walked towards all of them. The group of girls backed up scared. "Cuz if I were you, I would've easily known it was just some stupid lie meant to deceive you..."

"You don't know how I feel!!" Camila said venomously.

"Are you forgetting? Those girls are the ones that fucking beat Lauren up!! They're also the ones that spread those damn rumors about you!!! Lauren was nowhere near when it all happened!" Dinah came face to face with Camila now. "And joining them makes you the cruelest of all!!"

Lauren was watching the two best friends fight from the ground. She wanted to stop them, so the green eyed beauty slowly got on her feet again. "D-don't argue..."

Camila quickly turned around. Without hesitation she shoved Lauren back down. "Fuck off! I wouldn't be fighting with Dinah right now if it weren't for you!"

Lauren stumbled back on the gravel floor painfully. Her eyes were filled with tears again. Why did she choose to do this again? It was a decision that Lauren now regrets. But it's for a good cause, so it's worth it.

Everything will soon end and be cleared up tomorrow.

Lauren hoped...

"Camila stop!!" Dinah screamed rushing over to Lauren.

"Hey don't forget we're here t-" Stazi was cut off.

"Okay you know what?! You should shut the fuck up!" The Polynesian beauty looked at Stazi with immense hatred in her eyes. "Making my best friend do such a thing... You're the actual piece of shit here!!"

"Hey! Don't talk to her like that!" Chase spoke up.

Camila's head was spinning. All this arguing and fighting was making her nauseous now.

"This is boring me..." Averi faked a yawn and clinged arms with Skylar. "We're gonna go back to the limo. Seeya guys laterrr." Both of them walked out of the alley.

"Leave me Dinah..." Lauren breathed out. "I-I got this."

"Are you crazy!?" The blond haired girl said. "I'm not leaving you like this!"

"I'm going too... Stazi, you coming?" Chase had her arms folded on her chest out of irritation. "I'm done with these pathetic losers."

"You're right. Let's go." Stazi was about to leave with Chase until Camila stopped them.

"W-where are you going?!" The brunette called after them.

"Home. Where else?" Stazi answered.

"But what am I supposed to do now?"

"That's on you girl. We're done here. I have nothing to do with you no more. By tomorrow you're life will be normal again. Thats a promise." Stazi waved goodbye and disappeared around the corner with Chase.

Camila watched as they left. The brunette was too afraid to look back at the other two not knowing what they'll do or say to her.

Closing her eyes, Camila held back the tears that wanted to fall once more. But things got even worse when she heard rapid footsteps coming nearer.

It was Normani and Ally that came running into the alley now.

"Sorry we're late!" Normani stopped to a halt when she was in front of Camila.

"Hey Mila? What's wrong?" Ally asked looking worried. Then she looked behind the brunette to see Lauren on the ground. "...Oh my gosh."

Camila couldn't take it anymore. She opened her eyes and turned around. Thats when she saw Lauren vividly. The cuts, bruises, blood... everything.

When Lauren's green emerald eyes managed to look at Camila's hazel brown eyes, all she gave off was calmness and serenity. Not a single hint of hatred or anguish was visible.

That's when Camila ran away.

"Mila!!" Ally called out again.

Normani looked at Dinah worriedly. The Polynesian girl just shook her head indicating that she shouldn't chase the Latina.

"We missed a lot of things haven't we?..." The dark skinned beauty said.

"Too much to say." Dinah answered.

Lauren saw two unfamiliar faces and gave them a kind smile. "You must be Ally and Normani... Will you please come closer?"

They obeyed and knelt down next to Lauren.

"I want you all to promise me something..."

"Anything Laur, what is it?" Dinah was the first to respond.

"I want you to make sure Camila watches the news at 7am tomorrow. Its very important to me that she does." Lauren said seriously getting up slowly to a sitting position.

"May I asking why?" Ally politely questioned.

"You'll understand tomorrow. I want you all to watch together. I promise everything will become clear. Until then, please trust me."

"We still have school tomorrow, but we'll do the best we can." Normani smiled.

"Thank you. All of you." The green eyed beauty got up. All of them soon followed the action one by one. "Well, I have to go now."

"W-wait! Where are you going?" Dinah grabbed Lauren's arm.

Lauren just smiled. "Before I forget... Tell Camila that I'm sorry for whatever I did and sorry again in advance for tomorrow."

Before Dinah could question the green eyed girl, she felt a hand on top of hers.

"Please don't ask me anymore questions DJ... all of them, well at least I hope all of them will be answered tomorrow." Dinah let go of Lauren's arm. "I'll see you around... I guess."

"Wait!! Promise us something in return..." Ally said.

The green eyed beauty turned around again. "Sure, what is it?"

"We'll hang out soon. Normani and I still wanna get to know you, so please come back."

"Yeah. We want you to come back." Normani added.

Lauren looked at all of them and sighed. "I can't really make that promise... I'm sorry." She ran away just like Camila did earlier.

The three other girls just stood there in silence.

[<<$$$>>]

Camila finally arrived at her mansion. She was a mess. Her face was tear stained. Her hair was messed up from running all the way home. And her heart was broken.

"Ms. Cabello, welcome back." Egypt greeted. But he knew something was up when Camila didn't respond back. The Latina had her head down taking her muddy shoes off. Not even addressing Egypt's presence, Camila went straight for the staircase to her room. The butler then heard a loud slam of a door afterwards. "That's odd..."

When Camila finally got to her room she instantly locked it behind her. "I'm stupid!!! I'm so fucking stupiiid!!"

She slid down sitting on the carpeted floor with her back towards the door. ...Lauren will never forgive me.

There came light knocks on the door.

"Kaki? Are you home?" It was Sofia who called out.

Quickly wiping her tears, the older Cabello answered back. "Yeah, I'm here Sof..."

"I saw you running up the stairs with tears..."

Great... So much for keeping it lowkey.

"Oh that was nothing! I just had wind in my eyes!" Camila didn't want to bother her little sister with what she's going through. After all she's still a kid.

"Can I come in?" Even if Sofia was only nine years old, she knew that her big sister was hiding something. The young Cabello will not leave until she found out who was a big meanie to her sister.

Slowly unlocking the door, Camila let Sofi in.

"You are not okay. Stop lying Kaki."

"I-uh..." The brunette sighed. "You're too smart for your own good." She ruffled Sofi's hair and they walked towards the bed. "I guess you could say I lost a friend and I'll never get her back..."

"If she really cares about you, she will come back."

"But I've done something really mean to her. I got pressured and I... I let anger take over me."

Sofi faced Camila on the bed and cupped her face with her hands. "Kaki, did you tell her the reason why you did it?"

"No..."

"Then you are doomed."

"W-what??" Camila scrunched her eyebrows out of confusion.

"You are doomed Kaki. You're not supposed to let your mind's voice speak or act for you." Sofi squeezed the brunette's cheeks now.

Camila knew what she meant. Her little sister was talking about her subconsciousness.

"It is evil sometimes, but you have to stay strong and not let it get to you."

The older Latina looked down sadly. "That's what Dinah was trying to tell me... But now I've lost her too. Everyone hates me now."

I should have listened to DJ...

Suddenly someone else's voice spoke out in the room.

"No one hates you..."

== ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶) ==

A/N: Dun dun duuunnn!! Who could it be? A lot of things happened in this chapter... But did you expect Camila to do that?

Share ur thoughts and give me ur feedback I'd love to hear it.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting.

Be Unique. Always.

~ Lorraine :)
Tumblr: officially-uniquee89

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 2.1K 24
School starts up again and Camila, Dinah, Ally, and Normani are four best friends. They meet a new girl Lauren Jauregui and Camila really thinks she'...
38.2K 1.7K 17
Normani has it all. Rich, powerful, head cheerleader (and bitch) - she gets everything she wants. She's got tons of girls (and guys) flocking at her...
63.3K 1.5K 4
Camila and Lauren love each other but don't know how to deal with it (mostly Lauren though). Best friends to lovers AU ...
1.2M 32.8K 48
(Completed) Lauren is having a hard time dealing with the sudden death of her husband. She tries to stay strong for their daughter, but keeping it to...