♡Its Complicated♡BOOK 1 (AUGU...

By KINNGS

Interesting!!! This book is really complicated. Literally Read and see for yourself More

NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
NOTE
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
ICHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
RECAP
Chapter 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35 (baby shower part 1 )
CHAPTER 36 ( BABY SHOWER PART 2)
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
NOTE
ATTENTION! !!
●CHAPTER 39
●CHAPTER 40
●CHAPTER 41
Hey!!!
●CHAPTER 42

CHAPTER 32

1.5K 55 1
By KINNGS

Kendall

I was happy that Vicky was finally having a baby ,a baby girl on top if that . And her clothing brand is coming into place .

Her fashion show is next week and she asked me to participate as one of the models . I was a bit hesitant at first to be modeling in a bra and underwear .

But once she told be there would be other collections to dress up for I was ready to do it .

So i was practicing with the other models , to find out that the creator ad founder of 'body and Shape magazine was here' I actually wanted to speak to her I'm a big fan.

I walked up to her all excited

"Hi" I greeted with excitement "im Kendall "

She smiled and hugged me "nice to meet you Kendall . I'm Layla "

"Nice to meet you too Layla . Im such a big fan of your work and I'm so happy to be walking with your models . "

"Its a pleasure "she smiled "Oh here's one of my models " she smiled mention to the girl who was walking up to her .

I looked closely and it was Paris. Like you've got to be kidding me .

"Hey Layla we need you back stage. Hey Kendall " she smiled

"Oh so yall know each other ?"

"Umm. Yeah " I said drly

"Well then thats great , i wll be back there if you need me " Layla walked away .

Before Paris trailed off behind her I called out her name .

"Paris!"she looked back "yeah wattup"

I knew Vicky was close to havin a baby and her clothing brand was all big and stressful and exciting for her all at the same time .

So I wanted to throw her a baby shower . And by that I needed her friends to help out so I had to tell Paris.

"Umm ... you know Vicky is havin a baby right?"

"No . Oh my Gosh " her eyes widened "are you serious "

I was kinda confused that she didn't know . Casue the last time I check they were cool .

"Uh yeah ,you didnt know"

"Yeah we haven't really spoken since you know me and you ..." she trailed off.

"Oh. " I mumbled "Anyways i was thinking we should throw her a suprise baby shower "

"Yeah cool idea , when ?"

"Im not sure but very soon... and since we will be working together can we at least be on the same page"

"Sure ..I'm sorry"

"Huh " kinda shocked of what she just said "im sorry you know for the whole Mayson thing "

I cleared my throat "Uh. . Oh "

"Ohk come on girls lets get this show on the road " Layla yelled .

"Um we will talk " I said walking away from her .

That was weird .

"Hey baby" Vicky walked my way

I hugged "Hey "

"I saw you and Paris talking , what she say cause i will... " she said clinging her jaw.

"Calm down .. we were just talking about your fashion show that's all . And she actually apologised "

"really ??" Her eyebrows shot up. "Yeah but i didnt really get to say anything back "

"Oh " she rubbed onto her belly. "Guess who i invited " she changed the subject

"Who ? Tell me " I put my hand on my hip.

"August." I scrunched up my face "why?"

"To come perform, and i told people that he would be here "

"Oh " she nodded "it's about to go down"

I laughed at her and shook my head "gotta go" I hugged her and quickly ran back stage.

Alicia

I went to the mall to do some shopping since I didn't really bring a lot of my stuff.

I walked into a shoe store and walked to where the heels where at.

"Afternoon , may i help you ?"

"Ah nope I'm good thanks " I continued looking

"Well you know i can help you "

"Nah I said im good"

"Ayt ayt. You look good by the way " he licked his lips

I was getting annoyed by this dirty little nigga .

"Nigga go home " I turned around and saw August talking to the other guy.

"Excuse me but she don't know you" the guy said. "And she don't know as well so get yo ass out of here " August mentioned pointing at the door.

"August wat you doing here " I walked up to him and hugged him .

"Yeah move along " August looked at him as he huffed and chucked his hands in his pockets and walked away.

"Im here to get Kendall somethin "

"Who's Kendall??"

"Ma girl . She's doing some fashion show shit and i got invited to perform so i thought i should suprise her and get her somethin"

"Oh ... speaking of fashion show , you know about the Victoria Ross fashion show ??"

"Yeah yeah , that's the one . " he rubbed his hands together.

"Kul ... so you performing there? "

"Yeah . You finna come ?"

"Yeah .. yeah buh I still have to get the ticket "

"You better get it ma it's yon be packed , i mean people are going there to see me " he smirked

"Yeah you keep thinking that Mr Alsina"

He chuckled but got cut of by his phone ringing.

He looked at his screen and walked away from me so I couldn't hear his conversation.

August

I took my phone out my back left pocket and answered once I saw Ken's name on it.

Me : "Sup Lil mama"

She chuckled

Ken :"Hey baby , where you at ?"

I looked at Alicia who was still trying on a pair of heels and looked around to see if I knew the name of the shoe shop I was at.

Me :"at the mall"

Ken :"wat you doing at the mall"

Me :"it's a suprise ma you aint gotta know "

Ken : "Ohk then. Well i was going to ask you if you could pick me up . But since you busy i will ask my bro"

Me:"ayt . I love you"

Ken :"yeah i know "

Me :"ayt keep keep playing like that"

She giggled

Ken :"im kidding baby . I love you too"

And she hung up .

I put my phone back into my pocket and walked back to where Alicia was at .

"Was you talking to bae " she smirked at me

"Maybe ..."

"Nigga dont lie i heard all them i love you and stuff"

"Ayt . So you done" I changed the subject "cause ama slid , you need a ride?"

She looked at the pair of heels she was holding deciding on whether she should ride with me or nah.

"Yeah .. that's if you aint going to yo girl "

"Nah . Well not now "

"Ayt then let's go"

She grabbed her bag and the pair of heels as we headed to the cashier and she paid for her shoes .

****

"Thanks for the ride " she climed out my car

"Kul " I gave her a head nodd

She closed the door and walked up the stairs of the hotel going through the reception.

Once she disappeared I backed out the parking lott and drove to my crib .

I was exhausted from all the shit that has been going on lately. And me performing at Victorias fashion show
Was kinda a bit stressful.

I made sure I would call Lauren later on and let her know wattup so she could Come through and help. I don't know what I do with this manager of mine .

I let Mike my driver know that he didn't have to take me to the fashion show so he can take a day off .

Chris

So Ken and Vicky called me to Come pick them up .

I got the and they we still gathering their stuff while I walked back and waited in the car .

A few mintues later the doors clicked open . Ken sitting at the back and Vicky with me in front.

"Hey baby " I kissed Vicky

"Hey . How are you?" I asked

"Im good just very tired " she rubbed on her belly .

"And how you sis " I looked at Ken through the review mirror.

"Im ayt .. how are you?"

"Yo bro is good . So how was rehearsals? "

"Good baby everything is coming yo place " Vicky typed oh her phone .

"And for ya " I mentioned Ken

"Great ! I'm finally getting a hang of the whole modeling thing "

"Baby guess who models for .. The Body and Shape company "

"What's that"

"Body and Shape is one of the most well known modeling companies how don't you know" Ken leaned for yo the front .

"Aye aye!! I'm driving here so keep you ass at the back . " I pushed her back "so are yall gonna tell me wats Shape and Body "

"Body and Shop Chris" Victoria spoke up. "Yeah anyways . So while i was helping out with stage and everything i saw Paris "

"Paris?" my eyes widened.

"Yeah . She's a model for the company " Kendall rolled her eyes .

"Haven't heard that name in a while ."

"Yep. I haven't seen her in forever till today . She's actually not that bad she actually pretty good at that modeling stuff" Victoria spoke up

"Umm. Ohk get it" Ken said .

I turned by my mamas crub and parked behind her car.

"Are you guz coming in ??" Ken asked

"Yeah i haven't seen my mama in law in a min " Vicky said

And I chuckled

We got out the car walked up to the door .

******

"Vicky baby i swear looks like you about ready to give birth." Mama said to Vicky

"Im actually ready just a few weeks and ama be a mama "

"And ama be a dad " I finally poke up

"Im good one i hope " Mama said

And Victoria laughed

"Come on now , mama you know I'm ready for this"

"Mmh lets hope so"

I sucked ny teeth and stoop up from the couch to grad something to drink .

******

Kendall

We was all sitting and having some family time. When my phone vibrated.

I looked at my caller and saw a random number.

I stood up from the couch and walked away from eveyone.

Me : "Hello ?"

??:"Kendall long time "

Me :"who am i speaking to ?" I asked concerned

??:"Oh sorry ma bad it's Quintin "

Me :"Quintin ?"

Quintin :"yeah from the strip club "

My eyebrows shot up in shock .

I looked around to see if anyone was close by to hear wat ever he wanted to say.

Me :"Oh yeah. Wattup"

Quintin :"you good ?"

Me :"yeah .. you good ?"

Quintin :"always .. we haven't spoken in a min amd i thought why you drip by sometime next week"

Me :"Umm. . Why?"

Quintin:"I wanna talk to you .. you know and catch up"

Me :"of its about me coming back to strip I'm good "

Quintin :(chuckles )"Nah nah . Just wanna catch up with you . We friends right"

Me :"yeah you could say so . Next week I'm not around"

Quintin:"Why . You got a new job and you busy all the time??"

I scrunched up my face not sure what he wanted .

Me :"No . But I'm not around next week"

Quintin :"ayt how about tomorrow. Down here at the club "

I rolled my eyes annoyed and slightly confused of why all of a sudden he would call me and ask me to talk .

Me :"Ohk i guess"

Quintin :"kul . By 3 "

He hung up before I could say anything.

I was really confused of why he had called me and I wanted to find out .
.I dropped my phone in my hoddie pocket and walked back to the fam .

"Where you been ?" Chris asked

"Phone called" I looked at mama changing the topic "Where my baby at?"

"Oh his taking a nap . " she took up from the couch. "Lucky for you gigs i made Lunch so Chris set up the table and the ladies will hep me dish out "

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 380 21
I got a different type of zac Fatima Karen and Aaron book for you try this one out... Updates coming soon
62.9K 1.9K 45
Y'all I'm Not Good With Descriptions (There's a lot of "Then" in this book, because I didn't know how to transition my sentences back then. And I don...
5.4K 39 31
Read to find out!!!!! Let me know what you think of the story. Comment & Vote
113K 212 31
Before reading this read book 1: Love Harder