leo valdez x reader (book 1)

By hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... More

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)
Interuptions
That time of month...
Frustration
Share a Coke
Laser Tag
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math cliché
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Prank Wars
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
Roommates
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Biology Tutoring
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Pi Day
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Caught
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
Jealous (Another One)
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Help Me Get Ready Part 3
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
Pokémon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
☆☆☆☆☆
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
♡♡∞♡♡
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
All American Girl
A/N
Another 1K
Off to War
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
Perverted Songs
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
⋙⋙⋙
Change of Plans
Bittersweet Tragedy
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

Future Planning

1.8K 57 100
By hypersomniac-

Hey guys! So, I need requests! I'm running out of ideas! For requests, you can also put a specific godly parent. I will make all requests! Hope you guys enjoy this story! Daughter of Apollo...
**************************************
    You and Leo were sitting on the beach watching the stars start to appear after the sun setting. It was very peaceful. Just you and Leo, sitting on the beach, cuddling and stargazing.

  There was no noise except for the calm waters of Long Island Sound and the wind swiftly blowing through the trees. You and Leo didn't talk at all. Just enjoying each other's presence. You were thinking about stuff.

  You were thinking about yours and Leo's relationship. You guys have been together for four years today. Leo asked you to be his girlfriend when he took you out to dinner on your third date.

  He first kissed you on your birthday. It was magical because it was your very first kiss and you felt the fireworks go off as soon as your lips met. You smiled at that amazing memory.

   You remember the first time he said I love you. You and him were in bunker 9 cuddling on a couch. You guys were watching movies late at night. The movie was (your favorite Disney movie). You were tired, so you laid your head on his shoulder and fell asleep. Leo readjusted himself and he kissed your forehead and said 'I Love You (Y/N)'. When Leo moved, you slightly woke up and heard what he said. You cuddled into him more and said those words right back.

   You remember your one year anniversary with Leo. You thought he forgot until he gave you a locket that said 'I Love You' with a picture of you and Leo in it. He also gave you a bouquet of yellow roses, signaling love.

  You remember when it was Leo's birthday and you were planning a surprise party for him. You had Piper and Jason on decoration duty. Percy and Annabeth on game duty. Frank and Hazel on distracting Leo duty. And you and Nico on food duty. You were making the cake and Nico was making Nachos and tacos.

  You remember your and Leo's second year anniversary. He got you a bouquet of daisies and took you to a restaurant for dinner. That night, he took you to an Italian restaurant and ordered a plate full of spaghetti to try and reenact 'The Lady and the Tramp'.

  You remember when Leo went out for the quest to defeat Gaea. You waited months for him to come back, and when the rest of the Seven came back without Leo, you stayed in your cabin. You didn't eat or do anything. All you did was sit on your bed, cry and cry, and listen to sad songs and watch sad movies.

  You remember the day Leo came back. You ran to him and jumped into his arms and cried into his shoulder. He hugged you back. He pulled you away and kissed you softly while mumbling 'I love you' and 'I missed you so much' between each kiss. That night, you guys stayed in each other's arms and fell asleep. Of course, after Leo made you eat a lot of food to get the color back into your pale skin.

  You remember when he got drunk from a party at the Dionysus Cabin and you had to take care of him. You scolded him after he got down from swinging on a chandelier and of course singing 'Chandelier' by Sia.

   You remember when you and Leo kissed under a mistletoe at Christmas. You were in the kitchen of the Big House making cookies when Leo walked in and wrapped his arms around your waist and mumbled 'mistletoe' in your ear before turning you around and kissing you.

  You remember working in the infirmary one day. Nothing was happening so you were sitting at your desk reading. All of a sudden, Leo walked in with a big teddy bear and red roses. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion while he hugged and kissed you and said 'Happy Valentines Day!'.

  You had all these thoughts running through your head when Leo broke you out of your thinking process.

"Hey (Y/N). What are you thinking about?" He asked in a worried tone because you didn't realize you were making different faces.

"Oh. Nothing really. I was thinking about some memories we had together."

"Oh. I'm really bored and want to talk about stuff with you."

"Like what?"

"Let's talk about the future together."

"Okay."

"So, if we ever have kids, how many would you want?" Leo asked.

"Um....maybe two or three. One boy and one girl or one boy and two girls. What about you?"

"I would want the same."

"What would be cute names?" You asked.

"Well I would definitely want our daughter to be Esperanza."

"I absolutely agree." You said with a smile.

"And for a boy, maybe Elijah or Theo."

"Yeah. That's cute names. If we have two girls, I want one to be Bianca."

"I agree."

  You and Leo talked about babies for about an hour. After talking about babies, you guys talked about a wedding.

"So Leo, where would you want our wedding?" You asked with a smile on your face.

"Maybe at a beach with the sun setting in the background. We could have it here at camp so everybody stays safe. Chiron could marry us and we could see if the gods and goddesses could come down."

"Yeah. That would be so cute and romantic."

"Where would you want to go for a honey moon?"

"Maybe we could go to Paris, France, and visit the love lock bridge and the Eiffel Tower. We could try and get Nico to shadow travel us..."

"Yeah. That's where I would want to go."

"Where would you want to live?"

"I was think we could live in a big $500,000 dollar house in New Rome so we would have enough space for children and so our children and we would all be protected from monsters. You could go to college also while I work at my own repair shop."

"That's a good idea. Would we be able to afford a $500,000 dollar house though?"

"I think we would. I mean, you're a daughter of Apollo and you want to be an ER doctor. So, I think you wouldn't have to go to college for 8 years, I think you could do one or two."

"Yeah. I think that too."

"What car would you want?" Leo asked.

"Maybe a Chevy Suburban. Since, it's big and has a lot of room. So if we have three kids, there would be a lot of room."

"That's a good idea."

"What else do you want to talk about Leo. I think we covered everything that would be our future."

"Not everything yet. (Y/N), we're celebrating our four year anniversary and I can't wait any longer."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't like your last name."

"Okay, then what should it be Valdez." You said in an irritated and confused tone. Why would he act like this? This is kind of rude and he never acts like this.

"I think it should be Valdez." He said.

"Are-are you doing what I think you're doing?" You said while stuttering.

   Leo slowly got on one knee and pulled out a black velvet box. He took one of his hands held one of yours. You used the other to cover your mouth as tears started to fall on your cheeks. Of course, they were tears of joy.

"(Y/N), these four years have been the best years of my life. I cherish every moment with you and I'm the happiest around you. When we're fighting, I love how you'll just run up to me and hug me around my torso and cry into my chest. That always calms me down and I could never be mad at you. Your smile makes my day, and I would love to see it first thing when I wake up. I love how you're caring, kind, amazing, beautiful, loving, adorable, and a million other things. I love you and no one else. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"Yes! That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said."

  Leo took the ring out of the box and put it on your ring finger on your left hand. When he was finished, you hugged him and gave his the most passionate and love filled kiss ever.

"I love you so much Leo."

"I love you too."
**************************************
Hey guys! Sorry about another proposal one shot. I thought of this idea randomly last night. I love planning the future for myself, so I thought this would be cute to write about. Did you like it? Check out my other books! Xoxo- Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 851 51
How did it come down to this? Standing in the hallways, the known bad boy of town defending her, the freak, from barbie one, barbie two, and deadbrai...
136K 4.4K 196
You know you love Leo. This is the ultimate bad boy supreme! This is for all of you fangirls who want Leo all for themselves cough-Calypso-cough. And...
16.6K 1.1K 30
"Are you stunned by my handsomeness that you can't even speak? " Annoying....... "Or are you feeling shy? " Why would I be shy seeing such a funny fa...
2.5K 127 18
(ᴋɪʟʟᴜɢᴏɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴜ ꜰɪᴄ) ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏ-ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ʙʀᴀᴛ, ᴀꜱ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟᴏᴄᴀʟꜱ ꜱᴀʏ. ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛʀᴇᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟ...