Slut 2❅N.M

By x-Inspiration-x

Nate want Jade to come back but will she and what was the reason Nate called her a SLUT. More

1✌️
2✌️
3✌️
4✌️
IMPORTANT
5✌️
6✌️
7✌️
Wallpaper tag
Please read
Top fave
9✌️
10✌️
EXTREMLY INPORTANT
11✌️
12✌️
Playlist thang
13✌️
14✌️
15✌️
16✌️
17✌️
18✌🏻
Shout out to @mamahkylie
19✌🏻
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Pls read

8✌️

1.3K 32 14
By x-Inspiration-x

The music video goes with the chapter.

Jades POV

I finished cleaning up the rooms and had a shower, we had to attend this office party and now that I have joined Sarah in our company. I am not talking to her so she left a reminder on my closet and said that she is gone.

I walked to my closet and pulled out a suitable outfit for this party and I found a fancy silk jumpsuit and a monsoon Victoria jacket.

So go with it I pick Rossi nude pumps and a pair of rose gold tone studs, I applied my favourite cream lipstick, mascara, and Curled my hair very lightly, to give it the loose wavy effect.  I looked myself in the mirror and once I was happy with my look I drive out to the venue given.

I reach there and find many cars parked already, I pull my keys from the ignition and pick up my phone and purse before walking out.

******
I entered the large building noticing some familiar faces I made conversation with in the office, but one face stood out.

I turned quickly before I could be noticed and speed walked towards the front where Sarah was.

"Jade you made it." Sarah smiled.

"Yeah I did." I fake smile since I don't want to talk to her.

For a while We talk with a few other employees and I feel a person approaching.

I turn to see Nate, just like when I used to be around him my heart started to beat outta my chest.

"May I borrow miss Jade for a moment." Nate asks ever so politely taking my hand making me feel the same butterflies I felt when he first touched me.

He pulled me out of the building and I snatched my hand away.

"What do you want." I snap.

"I want to say sorry." He says with an apologetic look.

"For what, breaking my heart and leaving me or for being with a slut like me." I say as I hold back tears that could come out any minute.

"You don't understand stand Jade I had to...." But before he could finished I butt in.

"I don't want to understand Nathan, I really don't, do you know how hard it is for me to stand here and talk to you." I cry and Nate seemed taken back by what I just called him.

"I know and I'm sorry." He says wiping away all the tears.

"I love you Jade." He says lightly.

"Well I hate you." I harshly pull away his hand.

"Take that back, you don't mean that." He says in a hurt tone and a tear escapes his eye.

"I don't ever wanna see you again." I sniffle while walking away to my car and driving to Zoe's house, she is the only person who who can understand at this point.

He is right I don't mean that, I can never hate Nate.
I love him more than anything but I don't think I am fully convinced that he means it.

This chapter hurts, I can't bare theses two like his so maybe on he next chapter I will be putting them back together.
I hope u liked this chapter and I will update on Saturday again, until then ...
I love u all💕💖
Please
Comment 💋
Vote 💋
And share 😍💋
Bye !!!

xx Iman💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831K 35.7K 80
Dani y Gavi son mejores amigos prácticamente desde que los dos tienen consciencia. Gavi la considera una hermana pequeña, Dani está enamorada de él. ...
588K 41.6K 76
Lara pensaba que Toni era el amor de su vida, pero dejó de serlo hace mucho, después del primer golpe que recibió por su parte cuando estaba embaraza...
193K 21.9K 37
En donde Emma Larusso y Robby Keene sufren por lo mismo, la ausencia de una verdadera figura paterna.
397K 19K 26
El maldito NTR pocas veces hace justicia por los protagonistas que tienen ver a sus seres queridos siendo poseidos por otras personas, pero ¿Qué suce...