Real Life: Deidara and Tobi...

Od LostNin

Hah, yes another story about the akatsuki coming to life. But this time only Deidara and Tobi. What's there p... Viac

Wait, No! No Explosions!
Revealing the Untold Secret.
What Do You Mean You Can't Leave!?
Tricking the Brother
Cosplay? Nope.
Food Anyone?
Changing my Mind
Permission
Travels
Events In the Inn
Headed off to Japan!
Whispers
Deidara?
Leader-Sama
Team Itachi and Sasori!
Sleep Over!
Down With Team Zombie
God and Angel
The Love You Feel For Your Nii San
Itachi's Coffee ._.
The End?

Reality

819 8 5
Od LostNin

"So I think I have made my point,"

"Yes, indeed you have, you will start tomorrow. Thank you, Mr. Uchiha." I sat there in awe, wow; Tobi's persuasive skills were out of this world. Then it hit me, out of this world... OUT OF THIS WORLD!? He can use Jutsus! I face palmed, would explain the Rinnegan and Sharingan, Baka -.-.

___________________________________________________________________________

I sat there in the back of the taxi glaring at Deidara, waiting for him to notice, (Because frankly, Tobi is too scary). He noticed, and he seemed to know why I was glaring as he whispered, "we'll talk about it back at the inn, hm." I nodded; remaining quiet for the rest of the ride.

___________________________________________________________________________

"How?" I stated; sitting down onto my bed, watching Deidara close my door behind him.

"Baka, we could always do jutsus."

"Then why did you lie?"

"Because you're a kid, hm."

"What are you guys keeping secret," I hissed, Deidara smirked.

"Watch your tone girl, I can blow you up remember, hm."

"THEN WHY DON'T YOU!" I stormed up to the blond, screaming in his face. Deidara hesitated, frowning at me, "because I’m not the bad guy," he growled under his breath, walking out and slamming the door behind him. I scowled, throwing myself onto my bed screaming into the pillow, why won't he tell me anything!?

At that point I began to feel homesick we had been gone for nearly 2 months now (A/N: Yup, 2 months XD) and it had felt Deidara was the closest thing I had to family here, why are they keeping things from me? I'm supposed to help them with their "new life". I just feel like a burden that really, shouldn't be here. I wanted to go home, Deidara said I wasn't allowed to contact family, but then he said he wasn't the bad guy, is Tobi making him hide these things? But why what could they be hiding? I grumbled to myself, before heading downstairs, it's not going to be easy seeing as they will be able to sense me.

I snuck down the hallway and peeked through the door, to my surprise Tobi was the only one down there and he was... watching T.V? EH? "Hey Tobi-San," I said walking through the door.

"Oh hey Tayla-Chan, Can I help you?" he queried, looking at me. I scratched my head and nodded, "Where's Deidara?" Tobi looked at me curiously,

"Why...” he grumbled lowly, my eyes widened, backing slowly out of the room,

"No reason, don't worry." I murmured, fleeing back up stairs. Damn, Tobi is scary =.=...

"I know I am," whispered a voice behind me, I jumped but refused to turn around, as I had seen in the mirror Tobi had activated his Sharingan, "Smart girl, Tayla-Chan; using the mirrior." I gulped, as he turned me to face him, but sighed in relief as his Sharingan was deactivated. His height was still intimidating as he could comfortable lean his arm on my head, "Now Tayla-Chan, why do you want to see Deidara-Kun?"

"K-Kun?" I gasped,

"Don't change the subject child, why do you want to see him?" he said grabbing a hold of my chin tightly, I squealed, and just then Deidara walked in thank god! "Tobi?" he growled, Tobi looked up from me and glared at Deidara, "Sorry, Tobi-Sama, but p-please let go of the girl, hm..." T-Tobi-Sama? O_O

Tobi released grip from my chin, I was relieved but only for a while; as the last thing I felt was a smashing sensation fall on my head, until I passed out.

___________________________________________________________________________

Deidara's P.O.V :D

My eyes widened as the girl collapsed to the ground, blood staining through her green hat, although I noticed it was not fatal, it could still cause much damage. I gritted my teeth, causing Tobi to smirk.

"You really care about that child don't you," instead of replying, I grabbed a hold of Tobi's neck fastening a tight grip, he spluttered, but grinned maliciously, "You're foolish," he said simply as he seemed to walk through my body, ending up behind me. I stood in awe but not for long as Tobi kicked with much force into my back, (no I lie it was a clay clone).

Tobi was trapped giving me a chance to get to the girl. I did so just as he yanked out his leg breaking the clone into pieces, he was too late; I with the girl had already escaped out of the window onto one of my newly formed clay birds.

I had wondered what I had truly done, you’re foolish Deidara! Tending to the girl? I stared down at her pained face, pulling off her hat; her hair looked as though it was dyed red. I shivered I must get her to the hospital. But why do I even care -.-... I abandoned my mission for this stupid girl. BAKA!

I walked into the hospital holding the unconscious girl in my arms, a nurse scurried over and gasped at her state, "Oh my! What has happened to her?" (A/N: All talking is in Japanese :P)

"Uhhh," I stuttered, "she fell down the stairs." She nodded slowly, before calling someone over with a gurney, "Put her on," she ordered. I nodded putting the girl down onto the gurney following them into the hospital room. But they kicked me out, ordering me to sit on a chair. Grrr...

Few hours later

The nurse walked out holding a clipboard, she smiled, "Your sister will be okay, don't worry." sister? I never thought of her like that, only as a nuisance. "Sir?"

"Sorry, what?" I said looking stupid as I had not heard her question,

"I need you to sign here," she said handing me the clipboard. I nodded, quickly signing before handing it back. She smiled, "you can see her now she's just resting."

___________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to see Deidara sleeping on a chair next to me, the pain had just hit me, my head throbbed like hell, I groaned rather loudly as it woke the sleeping blond next to me. He half smiled half frowned, more frowned I guess because he growled at me. "Look what you've done girl hm," he scowled I was slightly confused to why I was being growled at, "what exactly did I do?" I yawned ( as I was used to Deidara's mood swings).

"That's right, you were fucken passed out," I giggled, he glared at me,

"Why the fuck are you laughing, hm?" I fell into a fit of laughter until my head started throbbing badly again, "coz, you're pissed." I snickered, he rolled his eyes playfully before going back to serious, “you know we're in fucking huge trouble with Tobi, hm." I questioned him,

One Explanation Later

"Well," I started, "You're screwed Tobi would waste you." Deidara glared but agreed,

"Yeah, and he's bringing all the Akatsuki for his plan, hm." My eyes widened,

"The Akatsuki? ALL OF THEM?" I gasped, Deidara nodded,

"Uhhh... world domination?" Deidara nodded again, I swore under my breath,

"well, we're screwed; I think I’ll go back to New Zealand and well spend my last days with my family thanks." I started to lean up just as Deidara pushed me back down, "What?" I glared at him, he hesitated, “Wellington has been bombed, it's likely they are dead."

He mumbled, at that point I could feel my heart tearing, as tears flowed uncontrollably down my cheeks, I gripped tightly onto the sheets. I made no crying sounds, I just simply said, "Ok." And sat there staring at the wall, I was definitely in shock, but didn't know why I wasn't crying; though my bed sheets were soaked. I just sat there silently, it must've worried Deidara, as he continued to shake me for a while.

"W-who blew up w-wellington?" I stammered, he didn't reply. I turned to face him glaring, "Who blew up Wellington!" I demanded.

"I did," he mumbled, I knew he was a bad guy but this, this is a new low. I just can't believe he'd do it...

A/N: Hai, okay firstly Wellington is the City Tayla lives in, Secondly for those who dont know a gurney is the rolly wheeled bed thing they have in hospitals and thirdly >.> 2 pages !!!! HAHAHAHHA my first multiple paged chapter woo -dances- okay thats my A/N Pretty much :3 Baii

-LostNin

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...