Food Anyone?

I handed Deidara a pair of black stained jeans, a plain grey hoody and my dads old black skater shoes. He came out of the bathroom, hands in pockets, "looks good, hm" he said, retreating his smile as if nothing had happened. "Ohhhhh, Sempai you look great!!" Tobi added, clapping his hands. "What does Tayla-Chan have for me!"

"Here you go Tobi," I giggled handing him the clothes. Tobi walked out wearing a black pair of shades, a woolen red beanie, a matching coloured hoody, and a pair of tight blue jeans. I smiled at him, his face was so well figured. But i did understand why he had to hide it. He smiled back, a goofy but yet, a nice smile. "Look at you Tobi, hm" Deidara smirked, "you have a handsome face, and yet you hide it?"

Me and Tobi both looked at Deidara in shock. Did he really say something nice about Tobi?

"Oh haha, Sempai." Tobi blurted out, "I was afraid it would draw attention away from your good looks."

"Baka, hm"

"Tobi has really good looks," I thought, "for who knows how old he is.."

"Well okay, who's hungry?" I said, eyes darting between the two men.

I prepared them, as well as my brother a plate of oven fried chips "Enjoy," I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing my plate full.

We talked about several pointless things, so pointless i will not list them and after half and hour of talking, eating, and doing the dishes.

I heard the door open.

"Looks like dad's home," i sighed.

Time to explain why there are two strangers in his house wearing his clothes. Oh the joy.