Headed off to Japan!

"Enjoy," smiled the waitress, placing my plate on glass cafe table. I grinned staring down at dish of crisp sizzling bacon and gooey eggs lay tidily on top of butter smothered golden brown toast. Not good enough? Well it happened to be topped off with freshly squeezed natural orange juice, extra pulp.

"That’s what I call a breakfast," I declared, drool almost leaving my mouth.

Tobi pouted looking at his own choice of bran flakes, "I want what you have Tayla-chaaaaaan!"

"Too bad!" I giggled, shovelling the food into my mouth.

"But-"

"Noooo,"

"Only one-"

"NOOO," I growled pushing Tobi's hands away from my food,

 Deidara rolled his eyes, "Leave the girl alone, hm" he stated not lifting his head from his own choice of food; an egg and cheese omelette,

"Okay Sempai!" Tobi beamed as he begun to eat his ... hehe bran flakes.

________________________________________________________________________________

the rest of breakfast was pretty un-eventful besides Tobi stealing candy from a baby how cliché... and ended up being arrested, but that's a story for ... never.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Keep him under control next time," the police man scowled directing his attention to Deidara,

"Will do, hm" the blond replied back punching Tobi's shoulder harder than a friendly punch, Tobi groaned as we walked off, "Seeempaaai, that hurt Tobi!"

"Shut up Baka, hm"

"But-"

Deidara glared at Tobi, which made him finally shut up, since I hate silence I decided to kill it...

"So Deidara, where we going?" I chirped, noticing we were leaving the small town in which the Inn was held in. "Japan, hm"

"Japan?!" I gasped giddily

"Mhm,"

"We can't walk to Japan?"

"You're right, hm"

"You want me to call a taxi?"

"You haven't already?"

I rolled my eyes but still remained excited, I mean come on we're going to Japan!!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Where to young lady," smiled the moustached taxi man,

"Wellington Airport," I grinned handing him some money.

"Airport, eh? Where you and your brothers heading off too?" he said as he began to start the car.

brothers? I giggled, " Japan,"

"Oh wow Japan? I wish I had 8 grand to afford a three man flight to Japan!" He laughed.

I didn't laugh. 8 grand?! I had completely forgotten about the prices, we had only been given 10 grand and had spent $100 of it already. And not to mention New Zealand dollars will be worth less over there... I groaned.

_______________________________________________________________________________

our flights were booked and we were on the plane, I was tired and I couldn't wait to sleep. 2 hour car ride now a 12 hour flight, to be honest I really wanted to stay awake for the view. It was only 1pm ... and yet I was tired I guess travelling had put a toll on me, I refused to sleep! After fastening my seat belt I pulled my eyes open with my fingers and kept my view on the window, "Take off in 3, 2, 1...."

We were in the air, I was semi excited as it would be my second time on the plane I looked behind me to where Deidara was seated, he was already asleep; I guess Ex Criminal Ninjas do sleep. I turned back to Tobi who was seated right beside me; he was jumping up and down on his chair.

"First time on a plane?”

"Ohhh yes, Tayla-Chan, I wish I had gotten the window view though," he pouted.

"The plane is in the air, you may now move safely about the cabin, thank you."

"Oh, take it." I said shifting from my seat.

"Ohhh thank you Tayla-Chan!" he grinned in delight.

"No problem, I don't think I’ll need it anyway-" and with that I started to doze off. Hmm I wonder what it will be like in Japan...

A/N: O0o0o Japan, yay!! I hav always wanted to go there and now the Tayla  gets too ?! NO FAIR -pouts- but yea oh well i tried to make the chapter longer.... i hope its longer ... LOL ....