Tricking the Brother

"No no no no no," I mumbled to myself. "You guys have to leave, i have my own life, you know. What in the hell were you thinking when you came out here?"

"I was sick of dying the same way. hm" Deidara answered.

"I just followed my Sempai, Tobi is a good boy" Tobi answered. I glared at Tobi, he stared back at me red eye glowing, as if to say "don't you dare."

I sighed, "What do you plan to achieve, by being in a thirteen year olds home?"

"New life, hm?",

"Be with Sempai! Will Tayla-Chan help Tobi and Deidara?" Tobi pleaded.

"Why should i, you pranced... well climbed into my home, ate my bread, and now you want my help-".

I was interrupted with the sound of the gate opening, "Crap! Josh is home!". I grabbed the two men and shoved them into my room as I turned around I saw my brother looking at me his eyebrow raised in suspicion. "What are you doing?"

"Errr, nothing?"

"Girl, you have no right to shove me into you're room, hm!" Deidara's voice trailing out from my room.

I looked back at my brother as if nothing had happened. "Lovely weather we're having eh.. ?"

"Tayla, you never talk about the weather."

I coughed, "I can start something new you know! I might even start up smoking! Do you want that!?"

He started walking towards me completely ignoring my rant, "move, i wanna see who was talking in you're room."

I backed away from the door. "hmm. No one?" he answered scanning my room.

I blinked. "No one? I mean of course there's no one?" I stared back at my brother, he just shrugged.

"Senile, old man. Hearing things," I smirked. The 16 year old glared at me. "Now now Josh." I laughed walking into my room.

"Hmm, they must be gone." I smiled to myself, "Good riddance,"

"what are you talking about, Tayla-Chan?" Tobi whispered into my ear.

"My god," I groaned. "Why won't you leave me alone!?"