Leader-Sama

I threw the bags onto my bed as I began taking off my clothes to try them on:

First Set :3 : A pair of long pale yellow skinny jeans, a long sleeved light blue shirt with a pale yellow vest, a green yoshi plush beanie and Green skate shoes ^_^

Second Set :D : Light Pink and dark blue striped tights with black shorts over the top, a plain light pink T-shirt with a black plain hoody, black skate shoes aaaannnnnnddddd a blue mario chain chomp plush beanie!

I was trying them on, (I was so happy with what I had picked) when Deidara threw an extra bag into my room, "What's this?"

"Try it on, hm." he stated leaving my room, I shrugged and picked up the bag, inside was a beautiful black and pink flowery kimono with lacy sleeves. I squealed it's beautiful! (Now usually I don't like dresses but it's a kimono THEY ARE COOL!) I took off most of my clothes staying in only my shorts and singlet, trying; very carefully to put this stunning piece of clothing on, when I had realised I had gotten tangled in the lace oops =.=""  "What do I do? What do I do?" I started to panic, I didn't want to rip this, who knows what Deidara would say...  "Deidara," I groaned, yelling out my door. No reply, "Deidara!!!!!"

"What girl, hm?" he grumbled coming into my room.

"I'm stuck," I mumbled, he chuckled quietly,

"Baka, hm." He smirked pulling out the lace and fitting the kimono on me, "looks good, hm." I grinned looking at myself in the mirror, "what's it for?"

"We have an important meeting and I wanted you to have something formal to wear, hm."

"Oh okay, thank you Deidara-Nii San." He smiled at me,

"Don't call me that okay?"

"But, you call me girl?"

"Don’t," he growled walking out of the room, "Be down my 6 girl and only 6, hm."

I looked at my clock, it read 3 o'clock eh? I have to spend 3 hours up here?! "What am I supposed to do for 3 hours?!" I yelled, Deidara came back up and threw a bag into my room and walked back down stairs, I looked inside it, "my laptop, yay Manga time!"

I logged on to my laptop and what did I see? Internet disabled please use password to re-enable it. Password, what password? I grinded my teeth, Tobi disabled my internet! I got up to leave my room when the door slammed shut and locked from the outside, "Hey!" I growled shaking the door knob, "Sorry girl, I said don't come down till 6 and you disobeyed that. I have to lock you in,"

"Deidara!?"

"There are important people here, hm." he stated walking back downstairs. I sighed; I was better off staying at home.

______________________________________________________________________________

The 3 hour conversation :3 In Deidara's P.O.V YAY!!!

I walked back downstairs from locking the girl up, I had nothing against her it's just it had been Tobi-Sama's orders and he stated I must look like the bad guy. I sighed; maybe this plan wasn't a good idea after all. "Deidara-kun, don't make me wait."

"Sorry Tobi-Sama," I mumbled sitting down on the side of the table.

That's when Leader-Sama's projection appeared in the room,

"Preparations, are ready Pein-Kun," Tobi just called Leader-Sama, Pein-Kun!? I only thought he was in charge of this mission! Is he the real leader?!

"Understood Tobi-Sama, shall I gather the members for summoning?"

"Not tonight Pein-Kun, I have an important meeting with the leaders of Japan," I sat there in shock, how did Tobi manage that? And why bring the girl?! Why have the girl in the first place?!

"Understood Tobi-Sama, I will make next communication in a week."

"Alright," and with that Leader-Sama's projection disappeared,

"Tobi-Sama?" I questioned,

"Yes?"

"Um, explain to me the purpose of having the girl along with us?" I muttered,

"Well, I have been doing much research on places to enter this world and found that Japan or any bigger countries would prove to be too difficult to enter said world. However New Zealand is not as well guarded and perfect for infiltration,"

"But why take the girl, hm?"

"As you can see, we only got to Japan by this girls money and directions. She was simply a tool, that we have hardly any use for now,"

"then we are not keeping her?"

"No, Deidara-Kun, we are; we will be more under cover if portrayed as a family situation, therefore we shall keep the girl."

"But how is it undercover if you have meeting with Leaders of Japan? And why take her?"

Tobi sighed, "I will suggest for a position in the higher up government of Japan, thus having more access to military files and such, and for the girl it will just seem to be a job meeting to her."

"How could you possibly convince them, hm?" 

"Kotoamatsukami, of course."

"Understood."

______________________________________________________________________________

I sat in my room bored as hell, staring at the clock. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1," I said talking to myself. "6 o'clock!!!" I yelled out, hoping someone would hear me, CLINK my door was unlocked and Deidara came in, I turned my head swiftly to face him; I gritted my teeth, running up to him and tackling the blond over.

"3 hours in this room!" I growled, he laughed at me, pushing me off him.

"Get over it, hm." He chuckled, pulling a face at me. I pulled one back, but he didn't see as he was already walking out of the room, I followed on behind. "So where we going," I questioned catching up to the blond, "I told you, a meeting, hm."

"Are you getting a job Deidara-Nii San?"

"Tobi is, hm." I nodded slowly, Tobi can handle a job? Wow.

I ran downstairs to where Tobi was doing some paper work, paper work!? Wow maybe he is the brains of this new life thing, "hey Tobi! Watcha doing?"

"Ohhh hey Tayla-Chan! I am doing boring stuff," he said placing his hands over the sheets,

"Can I see?"

"Oh, no Tayla-Chan, you'll die of boredom." he chuckled, staring at Deidara,

"Yeah, c'mon girl I’ll make you some dinner before we go, hm." I nodded, they are up to no good, I just know it. I thought, as I walked off into the kitchen, and they can't hide it from me forever.

A/N: I wrote this chapter today coz Akatsukifan4ever wanted me to so okay! and oooo did you catch on that they can use jutsus ? Well if u didn't they can coz Kotoamatsukami  is a genjutsu used to control the mind of someone with out them even knowing they are being controlled !!! SPOILER ALERT Danzo tried to use it to become the leader of the "Shinobi" Army and Failed LOL Anyway i wont write moar this week coz i'm being evil -looks at date- its sunday well Monday aint this week ;D i mite write moar... who knows :D

- LostNin