Down With Team Zombie

Warning: This chapter indeed has swearing :P, so please evacuate all children under the age of 5.. xD I will not be held responsible if they read any swears and repeat them. Hidan will take all blame ^^! Thnks !!

"Kay, we're leaving!" I said with a smile, Caprice sighed in relief, "at last," I heard her mutter, which made me glare, she laughed "it's not you so much Tayla, it's your pakage!" (Refering to the 3 deadly ninja behind me.) The blond and red head glared, but the raven didn't seem to give a damn.

Itachi never shows any emotion.. "anyway, time to save the world! Bai Caprice!" I said waving as we walked off, I subtley moved my way next to Itachi; (he noticed). "What are you doing..?" He grunted, "Itaachi-Saan," I groaned, "why are you so depressing!" He stared blankly at me before facing back towards the front and shrugging, I frowned great communication.. "Communication? Actually I don't have to talk to you Tayla-Chan."

I rolled my eyes, "stupid Uchiha's and their awesome powers," except Sasuke even with his awesome powers he's still a fag.. The raven smirked, "wow the depressing Uchiha has finally shown emotion!" I gasped half sarcastically, "yeah, think about my brother again that way and i'll show you a pissed off Uchiha." Itachi growled, "she's an annoying little kid Itachi, just ignore her," Sasori said rolling his eyes.

I poked my tongue out at Itachi, then I frowned, "annoying little kid?!" I said in late reaction, Deidara groaned, "shut up... please...". I pouted "whatever."

_________________________________________________________________________________

 We arrived outside the armory, spotting Hidan and Kakuzu keeping guard; "hey hey hey," Hidan smirked, "doll and bung eye did team up with blondie and ... I don't know who you are, girl.." I rolled my eyes, "it doesn't matter you're gunna die soon anyway,"

Hidan scoffed, "I can't die I'm-"

"A masochistic immortal freak, I know!" I said finishing the silvers sentence. "That's it!" Hidan snarled about to make a charge at me, before stopped by his partner, "Hidan.. you won't gain anything if you kill a little kid.."

"Fuck you Kakuzu!" retorted the Jashinist charging once again at me only to be stopped by Sasori's Hiriko tail.

"Kakuzu is right. You won't gain anything by killing the girl, so piss off and fight me." Sasori growled. Hidan smirked, "what? You think i'm fucking dumb enough to fight someone who's got no blood!" Just then Hidan looked around to see only blackness everyone gone except him and Hiriko, Hidan's eyes widened, "What the fuck? Genjutsu? How!"

"When you looked at Hiriko," said the familiar voice of Itachi, as he released the transformation jutsu shaping back into his orginal form. "And I can bleed Hidan, but you're still screwed." Hidan froze, as he found himself in a vaguely familiar position; bound by wired paper bombs dangling over a deep pit, "you're shitting me, fucken deja vu!" he sighed hearing a huge explosion, he was mentally trapped.

Itachi released the trance to find Hidan knocked out on the ground, now he was as useless as a sack of potatoes, (proabably less since he doesn't have potatoes in him). "One down," Itachi smirked.

Kakuzu sighed, "he's given a second chance and he still can't do jack."

"It's our turn Danna, hm." Deidara grinned tauntingly. Kakuzu rolled his eyes,

"nope screw this, I'm going back.. I did not sign up to take over a pathetic world like this.." He said as he disappeared into a bust of smoke, "lol that was easy," I laughed.

Deidara pouted, "I wanted to kill something, hm!" Sasori rolled his eyes and his younger team mate, "so what do we do with him?" he said pointing at the drooling silver on the ground, Itachi shrugged, "leave him he's as harmless as a bunny, probably less since he can't do bunny kicks.." Deidara nodded, "yeah let's just go there are still more teams to bring down."