Sleep Over!

"Owwww!!" I groaned, as Sasori was taking out the stitches in my head, he scowled at me

"get over yourself girl." I pouted, what's so hard about saying Tayla?!

"Sasori-kun?"

"Mmm?"

"Why did you choose to betray Tobi-San?" I quieried,

he smirked at me, "because he's an asshole,"

I giggled, soooo true!

Just then Deidara walked in the room followed by the girl whose house we were hiding out in for the night, "hey Tayla, why are you in Japan again lol?" (yup she says lol),

"Coz, me, Deidara, Itachi and Sasori needa save the world from Tobi-bad boy. DERR!" She nodded slowly at me, "ya want some coke?"

"Derr!"

She rolled her eyes walking out into the kitchen, Deidara sighed "she is almost as annoying as you, hm."

I pouted, "I'm not annoying!" Sasori and Deidara started to chuckle and I even saw Itachi smile, I started to fume "I'm going into the kitchen!" I growled, storming off.

"Lol, what's wrong with you?"

"they think I'm annoying Caprice!" she rolled her eyes at me,

"and you don't think thats true? haha." I glared at her but she didn't notice, turning around grabbing a can of coke, "thankies," I smiled taking the can from her.

"Sooo, are they real?"

"Who?"

"You know the evil ninjas you brought along," she laughed, "who else?"

"Of course we are real, hm." Deidara said nonchantly walking into our conversation she scoffed, "yeah right, you guys are just really good cosplayers,"

"why would a bunch of cosplayers want to stop real life Tobi?" She did this with her eyes >.> <.< "I don't know!"

I loled "you're such a fail."

"Shouldn't you guys sleep or something?" she said changing the subject,

"Danna doesn't sleep," Deidara smirked,

"Well the rest of you do, he can just lie in bed and do what ever puppets do at night?" my eyes widened when i heard Sasori and Deidara cracking up on the floor, "Oh god!" Caprice squealed, "not in my house!"

"Relax girl," Sasori smirked, "I won't.."

"You better not," Caprice hissed, "anyway there is only two spare beds, so whoever you're bed buddy will be wouldn't appreciate it much.."

"Ehhh?! I'll have to share a bed with one of them?!" Caprice nodded chuckling, before walking upstairs.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"The floor looks comfy Nii San?"

Deidara nodded, "It does girl, how about you occupy it, hm?"

I glared at him, "you better not take up all the bed space!" he rolled his eyes getting into the bed next to me, Caprice stood in the door way giggling, "G'night you two," she cooed tormentingly, switching off the lights. why did I tell her i had a crush on Deidara last year =.=...

_____________________________________________________________________________

I awoke lying next to Deidara, his arm wrapped around me like a teddy bear, my eyes widened "Nii San!" I growled, "wake up!" The blond turned his head to face me, obviously not expecting me to be so close, "errggg," he managed to say falling back off the bed in shock.

"Baka! why were you hugging me like that!" I whispered loudly,

"Shut up, hm!" he growled, face blushing, "I thought you were Danna!" my jaw dropped, "No! No! I mean I was trying to strangle!"

I cracked up laughing, "sure sure," I breathed gasping for air,

he frowned pushing onto the ground "I'm not gay, hm!"

A/N: Yes ppl, yu all waited a month for this ! A FILLER EPISODE :D YAY!!! :D !!! and sorry i had to do the last part Yaoi is just awesum XD anyway Baaiii

-Lostnin