Itachi's Coffee ._.

'Clack Clack Clack' the sound was heard as Sadaime Kazekage approached Pein with menacing speed, "shinra tensei!" I pulse of air came flying back at the puppet, "iron sand!" Sasori called out in return as a barrier of sand protected the puppet, Sasori flicked his wrist turning the wall of sand into missles sending them one after at his former leader, Pein was kept occupied dodging giving the blond a chance to attack.

He threw his pieces of clay into the air also sending them after the pierced man, only to be shot down by sharp paper darts 'bang bang bang'. Konan smirked, "I'm an amateur?" Deidara scoffed, "You're art style is pathetic, hm!" Konan lifted her arms into the air flinging a paper vortex at the blond only to have him dodge, sending more clay birds at the bluenette, Konan dodged with ease smirking, as the vortex came up behind Deidara. Deidara's eyes widened, paper bombs! 'BANG BANG BANG' the force sent Deidara flying back and hitting a wall 10m away. 'POOF' Konan gasped as the real Deidara got in behind her kicking her hard in the back, she spluttered, collapsing to the ground. "Yep, pathetic, hm!"

Itachi Commentating The Fight: IS THIS REALLY THE END OF KONAN?!?!!!!! Deidara glared, "yes -.-, hm."  Okay okay, now here we bring you a live commentation of Pein and Sasori's fight, Sasori gets the opening ... Pein dodged ! HE DODGED but nooooooo Sasori tackled! HE"S GOT THE BALL !!!! running towards the goal, did he get it ? HE GOT IT THE GOAL GOOOOO TEAM! 'SMACK!' ouuuch, what was that for? ): Sasori: None of that happened! NOW SHUT UP! Itachi: T_T... we go back to the story.. I'm going to get a coffee ._. ...

Sasori huffed, "that all you got almighty leader?" Pein sighed, "I've really had enough of this.. This, Tobi will never bring real peace." Pein limped over to Konan, throwing her over his shoulder, "fuck you all ._. .." he said disappearing in a puff of smoke. "Danna! HM! You're fight sucked!" "It's because you're a main character you got a better fight! I mean what the hell? Pein leaves? What is this?!?! em ferma herm lerm?!?!"

"Looks like the almighty author muted you, bwahaha!" Deidara scoffed, earning him a glare from his Danna. "Anyway is Itachi back," Deidara shivered feeling a breath on the back of his neck, "flatwhite..?" the voice said, Deidara turned swiftly knocking the drinks out of Itachi's hands, Itachi's head dropped, "s-sorry, hm." "Forget it!"

The rest of the trip to finding Tobi was in silence, Sasori couldn't talk and Itachi was pissed at Deidara, but what really mattered was finding Tobi and destroying him and also he had Tayla-chan! Oh no! Find out what happens in the next and last episode- err chapter of POKEMON ... err REAL LIFE! THANK YOU.