Travels

11pm

I had packed a small bag filled with simple necessities and we were heading to a small inn just on the outskirts of town. Why we couldn’t stay at my house was beyond me, Deidara said he had just wanted to leave.

 I didn’t question it further. I had said my goodbyes and almost cried. (Not that I hadn’t done that already.)We were just about to go out the door, when my dad placed his hand on my shoulder. When I turned around to look at him, he was holding a small envelope.

“What’s this?” I questioned my dad.

“It has all of our savings,” he replied, handing me the envelope. I ripped open the top to reveal a wad of cash. “There must be like $100,000 in here,” I muttered. My dad looked at me and laughed.

“Nope, only $10,000.”

“Oh, haha,” I chuckled before hugging my dad. “Thanks.”

By now the was 11:30pm, but we had only been walking for five minutes and the walk to the inn would take two hours. I yawned. “So why night time?”

Tobi looked at me, his glasses  gleamed under the moonlit sky. “Sempai refused to stay with your family for the night,” he said simply. My mouth dropped slightly, feeling offended Deidara had wanted to get away from my family as quick as possible.

I pushed past Tobi to where his blond headed master was walking and started tugging furiously on his shirt. He seemed to ignore me for a few seconds before turning his head in my direction and tilting it slightly. “What?” he grunted.

“Why?”

“Why?” he retorted. “Because they would only get in my way, hm.” I nodded slowly before returning to walk next to Tobi.

Get in his way? Of what? How could my family possibly get in his way? I shrugged. Ten minutes into the walk and already an awkward silence. What a fun 1 hour and 50 minutes this would be. 

EDIT:

A/N: I should rly stop doing these Author Note Things but o0o0o0o get in the way of what ?! O: SECRECY!!! :D (btw this story has no romance between the main characters amongest them selves ... sorry no yaoi )': ) OH and i'll submit chapters once a week if i can, this is an exception hehe.

Acknowledgment: I'd like to thank RememberToBeAwesome for making my chapters better then they would be if she didn't go through them and proof read, coz im too lazy too hehehe (; Thanks !