Revealing the Untold Secret.

Deidara smiled, amused at my fear. “You won’t realise until I blow you to bits, hm!” I shook my head fiercely, “Kats-“he began again, I waited to hear a huge bang, but I heard nothing except another voice, “Sempai, stop!” I opened my eyes again turning my attention to my computer, where another body was emerging, “Sempai,” the voice begun as his head came out of the screen “you scared this girl to death!” he said grabbing a hold onto my shoulders. I looked up to see an orange swirl mask. “Err, Tobi?” I said, heart still racing. “It was a joke Tobi, hm” said Deidara, sighing at his student. “Oh, sorry Sempai, I thought you were really going to blow up ... err what’s your name?” said Tobi, giggling at me, “Uhhh, Tayla...” I replied, “Oh, Tayla-Chan, I thought you were going to blow up Tayla-Chan!”

“I have no reason to blow up this girl, hm” Deidara mumbled walking into my kitchen, “Got any food, Hm?” he grumbled. I looked out to where the 19 year old Akatsuki member was standing. “Well maybe if you had of stayed in the computer,” I raged “in your TV show! You would be eating Dangos right about now!” Deidara stared at my boiling red face. “I know, hm”.

“But how, you came out of the screen before that part in the show...” I mumbled,

“ Yeah, but I don’t die until a few more episodes, hm” he replies,

I stand there dumbfounded, ‘he knows when he dies,’ I think to myself.

“But, Tobi hasn’t died yet.”

Tobi chuckles “I know everything until the present episode, Tayla-Chan,”

“You guys, you guys should go back. The show needs Tobi err Madara, you’re still in the series!” I panic.

 “Tayla-Chan you shouldn’t of said that, you shouldn’t of said Madara.”

“What? Why?”

 “Deidara dies, before I tell him, I’m Madara.”

I look over at Deidara, his blue eyes wide with shock.

“Oops.”