Whispers

1 am New Zealand Time

9pm Japan Time ...

We had just arrived in the electronics capital of the world Tokyo Japan! Man, was I excited, more tired, but excited all the same.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Let's get to an inn first, hm." Deidara yawned stepping into the taxi.

"Agreed," Tobi and me said concurrently, stepping into the taxi. I yawned, staring out the window to the neon lit city on either side of me, true fully I couldn't wait till morning, but hey sleep is good too! I can't complain!

We arrived outside a peaceful looking inn, with slide doors, wooden steps; everything! It kind of reminded me of that grudge movie hah! But she was funny so bring it on! I began walking up the steps to the front ... door? Slide-y thing? When Tobi pulled me back, I shot him a glare, "Tayla-Chan mustn't wear shoes in Japanese Inn," he groaned. I flashed back to all the anime I had previously seen in my life, hm? I forgot "Oh right, sorry Tobi."

"Tobi-San," he corrected.

"Erm, Tobi-San?"

I removed my shoes and went inside, "no one’s here?"

"I rented it out, hm." said a voice behind me.

"Deidara? No actually I don't care, I want sleep."

He smirked, "bathe first, you smell really bad." My cheeks flushed, he was right I hadn't showered since I left home. I’m so forgetful sometimes >.>

< ONE BATHING SESSION LATER :3>

I came out in a fluffy white robe it was so soft and I smelled so nice! I was about to walk into the kitchen when I heard whispers, I stopped in my tracks and peeked into the room. Deidara swiftly turned his head to face me, "what you looking at girl, hm?" he grunted.

"What were you to talking about Deidara?"

"What we're going to do for jobs Tayla-Chan," Tobi lied (though I'm unaware of his lie)

"Oh, okay Tobi. I mean Tobi-San."

"And girl you will call me Deidara-Sama," he grinned.

"K, night Tobi-San, Deidara-Kohai."

As I left to my room I heard Deidara's teeth grind and I began to chuckle, he deserved it hehe.

______________________________________________________________________________

Rewind to Deidara and Tobi's Conversation

"Now that we are in Japan Tobi-Sama, our plan can start."

"Patience, Deidara-Kun. We must not present our plan in front of the girl do you hear me?"

"I agree, but why bring this hindrance in the first place?"

"You are not in the position to question my decisions Deidara-Kun. Remember that."

"Of course not Tobi-Sama but-"

Back to present time

______________________________________________________________________________

"I will be heading off to bathe alone."

"Of course Tobi-Sama." Deidara bowed.

"We will talk later Deidara-Kun." Tobi stated walking out of the room.

A/N: o0o0o0o Deidara does know :3 But whats tharr plan Miss Lostnin?!!??! NOT TELLING HAH ! But u could probably guess !! I dare you GUESS!!! ^^ Sorry for the delay btw i had writers block and then today i was liek HAH I got it ! <3 Btw btw Honorifics lesson time! Kohai is the opposite of sempai so its an insult :3 and sorry for all teh faces xP I was in a draw face mood ANYWAY  Baiii :P

- Lostnin