Entwined fire | #Wattys2016

By newbiegac2015

Maria (aka Ria. Ri or Riri) doesn't hate a lot of things in life.. Just douchey men and Zak Bagans and the fe... More

Quick A/N
The two nerds
Talk about morbid
Red Butterfly.
More reasons than one
Desire/Joey's
Shelter
Groundwork for war
Invasion
Scrap it out!
Opening early
The outcome
Knock. Knock.
Room for one more?
One apology.
Bag packed of surprises.
My little big nerd
When the lights go out.
Old habits are hard to break.
Fashion helper
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
The wrong move
Games.
Help & apologies
Another moment of madness
The A-hole and the Real man.
Vegas bound
Good taste, black lace and straight to hell.
I believe it's Check Mate.
You can run.
Everything catches up with you... Or does it?
Two men in a pickle
Left with a mark
Different side of him.
What's behind door number...?
Protective brother.
Keep the good times coming!
Recruiting staff
Someone to rely on.
You can't run.
Type1&2
Resistance of the room
Delete. We're Done.
Some men aren't all gentlemen.
Warning?
Unearthing the feels
I'm in too deep.
Man behind the demands
Ouch.
The results are in.
The annoyance
My favourite pain in the ass
Claim your prize.
No alpha marking please?!
Too much brotherly love
I lost my everything.
Learning about myself
I can't figure out if it's love or it's lust.
There would be no choice
Apology, ultimatum and the decision
Offer, proposals and mulling it over
Situation vacant
My wake up call.
Lets hold those memories
Familiar face
No bad blood between us
English soil
Jet lag and a cheek confession
So that's the reason
I'm being set up.
Hells kitchen.
Lets bring dinner to a stand still
Reunited and breathless
Strike three.
What material?
Fruity couple
Two goals
Damn it Zak, you're an idiot
It goes in threes!
Big voice in a little body
The one that I want!
The dresses.
Superpowers- undisclosed
My boyfriend is a demon hunter.. He'll kick your ass.
Lady in Red.
Softy really.
My not yet wife
Bitten by love
This is the end..

Problem shared.. Isn't always halved

3.8K 114 6
By newbiegac2015

The next morning..

I was laying on the hotel bed flicking through a catalog of furniture. I'm looking at furniture but have no place to put it... Go figure?

But it made me feel useful so I was doing it and dog tagging the pages I liked.

Hearing a knock I rolled off the bed and went to the door opening it to Aaron.

I smiled but the smile he returned didn't seem happy.

If Zak has told him.. I will do damage.

"Come in." I stepped back opening the door. Aaron came in and began checking the place out, even going onto the floor and looking under the bed.

"Uh. What are you?" I asked watching him.

"Well? Where is he?" He asked looking at me before going to check the bathroom.

"Who?"

"Zak obviously. I know you were with him last night. I drove past. Saw your car and the house with no lights on.." He replied folding his arms.

"Okay- hey does Zak know the chick you went out with?" I asked.

"I should hope so. He introduced us."

I nodded and went back to the bed thinking. Zak never mentioned that last night.. What was he up to?

"So you went over?" Aaron spoke sitting down on chair opposite my bed.

"Do I need to tell you the story of the birds and the bees?" I asked.

"Oh come on! Ria you gotta stop!" He sighed hard.

"What? Why me?"

"Because.. Damn it Ri. You know why! You're going to get in a little too deep and get hurt." He replied.

"Aaron... It's just sex."

"Yeah now it! But what about when you see him with some other woman? You're gonna get hurt!"

"He's said th-"

"That if you sleep with him he'll be faithful to you.. Right?" Aaron asked making me close my mouth.

Now he said it.. It sounds ridiculous.

I put my head into my hands "It's just harmless fun." I tried to explain but it fell on deaf ears with Aaron.

"You're an idiot. A damn idiot." He spat.

"Okay hold up. Have you came here to see me or have a go?! Because if it's have a go then I'd rather you left!" I shot back at him making his eyebrows rise.

"You're going to throw me out?" He asked.

"Stop having a go at me!" I shouted storming into the bathroom and slamming the door.

I locked myself inside and sat against the door. I was sulking, you're damn right! I didn't need him coming in here having a dig at me! I had enough to worry about.

"Maria."

I lifted my head up and looked back at the door.

"Zak?"

"You coming out? Or we doing this through a door?" He asked.

Hang on a minute!

I pulled opened the door glaring at him.  "No time like the presence... Right?" He asked.

"Interfering son of a bitch." I growled at him.

It made sense..

I had been set up to spill the beans. There and then.

Walking back into the bedroom I saw a small polystyrene box with a flower drawn on it along with a sun wearing glasses and a smile.

I smiled looking at it and hopped onto the bed.

"Thought you might like some breakfast." Zak said seeing me looking at it.

"Who's handy with a marker?" I asked.

"No end to my talents." He threw me a wink causing Aaron to clear his throat.

I looked at Aaron and opened the box.

Taking a look I almost gasped, Zak had brought me pancakes! With strawberries and a small pot of cream. The smile got wider and before I could speak Zak held out a plastic knife and fork.

I grinned and tucked in. We made light conversation but I could sense Aaron's urge to ask why he was here..

I finished up and looked at Zak who had me a reassuring nod.

He can nod all he wants. Aaron is going to be pissed that I told Zak first. That's not to mention him already being angry about last night.

I stayed sat down and spoke calmly explaining to Aaron the situation. My heart broke seeing his face, if was something etched into my mind.

"Y-you didn't tell me?!" He asked.

"I was scare- I am scar-"

"YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!" He shouted making me jump.

"Aaron! Calm down right now!" Zak shouted.

"THIS IS WHY?! THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T TELL ANYONE! AND YOU HAD TO INTERFERE!" I shouted at Zak and ran out my room.

Feeling upset and betrayed already I went to the bar and used my phone to pay for a tray of drinks. I sat myself in the corner, I went around the tray trying to decide where to start.

"Screw men. Macho bullshit." I muttered picking up a shot glass. But it was snatched from my hand and the tray disappeared.

"I don't think so." Zak answered putting the shot behind him.

"Go away." I snarled.

I looked at Aaron who looked at me with pity. I hated it.

"Save it." I held my hand up as he tried to speak.

"Waiter! Another round!" I called over.

"Cancel that! She's not staying!" Zak called back.

"Go to hell. I'm not going anywhere with you." I growled through my teeth.

"Yes you damn well are. Move."

When I didn't he pulled me off the seat and marched me from the hotel to his car.

"Get in." He ordered.

"No."

"Maria. Get in the car or I'll put you in it." He demanded.

"Go on then." I answered folding my arms.

He came towards me with such a determined look that I slipped into the car. Aaron got in the front and looked back at me. I folded my arms looking away.

"I swear, you're getting like a teenager." Zak answered reversing out the car parking spot.

"That's what you look for in a girl isn't it?" I sniped.

He braked hard and unclipped his belt turning to me "Whatever this is.. It ends. Now!"

"You're not my dad."

"No cause you'd have had a good tanned ass by now! I'm not a pervert Maria. Now put your belt on. You know what happens when you don't!"

I glared at him and pulled on my belt plugging it in.

"Thank you." He sighed and sorted himself before we left and got onto the freeway.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Please say the mall!

"The hospital, I've booked you an appointment for bloods. Today." Zak answered.

If my eyes could burn through him... He'd be in flames by now.

Woo me I said. So he brings me for a blood test.

How the hell did he ever get laid?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854 91 31
Zak Bagans has been loving and living the bachelor life. He has been doing what he loves being on the road with his friends for the über hit series G...
33.2K 802 18
In the year of 2012, Zak Bagans, Nick Groff and Aaron Goodwin aired a Ghost Adventures Special. The special was them going on an investigation WITH a...
16.2K 616 50
What happens when a famous rock star/actress meets paranormal investigator Zak Bagans...the two become best friends. One wants more and hides his fee...
3.4K 113 21
"Bet you didn't see this coming, ha, me either. But here we are and here you are. Are you sitting comfortably? Good. Then we can begin..." Zak and T...