FEAR ▷ Denis Stoff

By esnyvolumesix

Everything in Sofia's life goes her way until disaster strikes, tearing everything away from her. More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
epilogue
little authors note
soundtrack

twenty

1.1K 44 18
By esnyvolumesix

I FORGOT IT WAS TUESDAY SORRY IM REALLY SICK

"Call me daddy." Denis yelled.

"Yes, daddy!" Ben yelled back.

"Not you, idiot." He rolled his eyes and looked at me with a stupid grin.

"In your wildest dreams." I shook my head.

"God dammit. What is it?" Denis groaned.

He had been trying to figure my kink out the past few days. It would be quite entertaining if he wasn't yelling random sexual things in public. Needless to say, it drew a lot of attention to our group.

While he was doing this, my mood was slowly starting to decrease. I missed my parents and Kassidy. I was finally realizing that my parents were gone and it was crushing me. No one knew. I didn't want to worry any of them because I had already made them postpone their tour back a couple days. I didn't like relying on people especially if it would cause them worry.

Sometimes I wish it could just end.

***

"Let's go bowling." Denis poked my arm.

I looked at him confused.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why not?" He countered.

"I'm tired." I shrugged.

"You said that yesterday," Denis frowned, "and the day before that."

"I'm just tired. I don't want to go anywhere, Denis." I sighed.

"I know what you're trying to do. I'm not going to sit by and watch you self destruct." His voice got a little louder.

"I'm not trying to do anything." My voice got louder as well.

"Sofia, listen to yourself. You're getting defensive when I'm telling you what everyone else sees."

"Whatever. I'm going to sleep."

"Sof, it's four. You just woke up two hours ago." Ben looked at me.

"Do you have a fucking problem with that?" I snapped.

Everyone looked down and became silent so I took that chance to walk out and bury myself in blankets.

Immediately, I felt shitty for the scene I made in front of everyone. Denis was completely right. I knew where i was going to end up if I continued to be this sad. I would be right with my parents.

I didn't know what to do. I knew I needed help, but how do you ask for it? Fear was consuming me.

***

Countless hours had passed before I heard my friends return to the bus. I knew Denis was going to confront me about earlier.

Almost on cue, the curtain was ripped open and my boyfriends smiling face was revealed. Seeing him smile made me put one on my own face.

"Hey, beautiful." He whispered and held his hand out.

There was a purple golf ball in it. I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Let's go." He nodded his head towards the door.

"Where?" I asked.

"It's a secret." Denis leaned down and grabbed a shirt off the floor.

I scooted out of the bunk and stood facing him. Denis leaned down and gave me a kiss and grabbed my hand.

"Have her back by two!" Ben yelled in a high pitched voice.

"Yes, mother Sof!" Denis yelled back as we reached the door.

They were idiots, but I loved them.

As soon as we were outside, Denis sprinted to a car and got in.

"Fans tend to lurk around the venue after a show." He explained and turned the car on.

I nodded, understanding.

Denis pulled the car out and we began driving down the road.

"Where did you get this?" I asked, referring to the car.

"I asked someone to rent it while we were playing the show. The last show is tomorrow and the venue is just down the road. I figured we could stay in Washington for a bit." He answered, turning to look at me.

I nodded. He was trying to cheer me up and it was only making me fall in love with him even more.

"Hey, Denis?" I looked at him.

"Yes, love?" He answered, lacing his hand through mine.

"I'm sorry about earlier. You're right about me being a time bomb. I don't want to be like this at all. I appreciate you so much because of all this stuff you're doing for me. You're one of the only reasons that I haven't completely fallen apart. I love you so much and I want to express it more. I haven't really done a very good job of it."

Almost immediately, Denis pulled the car to the side of the road and looked at me. He had a look in his eyes that I couldn't quite figure out what it was.

"I love you too. So much that I don't know what to do with myself." Denis whispered and looked down at our hands.

After a bit of silence, Denis spoke up again.

"Change of plans. We're gonna do this tomorrow. Tonight, I'm getting a hotel. You and I are going to stay there with no one else. Ben can be annoying anyways." He pulled the car out into the road again and began going a different way.

Immediately I knew what he meant and my stomach started doing flips. It wasn't that I didn't want to, I was just extremely nervous. I trusted Denis, but it didn't do anything for me being anxious.

Denis was gripping the steering wheel with one of his hands.

"Are you alright?" I chuckled.

"I will be soon." He said through gritted teeth.

A hotel came into view and he sped towards it. We got out and Denis basically ran to the desk to rent a room. Luckily, I had a bag with me that contained a change of clothes.

By the time I got in the hotel, Denis had already rented a room and he took my hand, speeding towards it. The door closed behind me. My heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest.

I set down my bag on the floor as Denis walked up behind me.

"We can do anything you want." He whispered into my ear.

I almost lost my shit, but managed to calm myself down.

"Anything, huh?" I turned around.

He nodded.

"Let's order chicken nuggets and watch SpongeBob."

Denis' face fell. I laughed and pushed him so he landed on the bed.

"I like this way better." He whined.

I sat on top of him and began kissing his neck, much like he does to me. It was a bit awkward. I assumed Denis was thinking the same thing because suddenly my back was against the bed and he was leaning over me.

"I'll teach you." Denis chuckled and began working his magic.

I knew my face was flushed, but both of us didn't really care. The farther we got into the situation, the more comfortable I felt with Denis doing this. It felt almost natural.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 252 22
A spell with all the right intentions goes awry. Will Bonnie be able to handle the consequences?
466 4 14
After going through a really rough breakup with his girlfriend, Danny decides to renounce all women. Of course, then he also decides to go after Ben...
17.2K 405 31
Sometimes in life, the unpredictable happens.
55.8K 1.8K 30
She lost everything and everyone.