twenty six

When everyone woke up, we all just decided to stay at the apartment and lounge around. It was mostly because everyone besides Ciara, Kassidy, and I had a huge hangover, but I wasn't arguing. Sam had landed back in California early in the morning and ended up crashing here.

Kassidy had gone out in the living room and had fell back asleep on Ben. They had grown extremely close and Ben was always on my ass about letting him see her.

You're welcome Kas^

We had fit right in with the group of friends and I loved it. It made me feel needed, which brought me a lot of comfort.

I hadn't realized I had spaced off until Denis poked my chest.

"Sofia, my head hurts." He whined.

"Your fault for drinking all the alcohol." I teased.

"Help me get rid of it. What do I do?"

"I haven't drank in four years, so I wouldn't know." I shrugged.

"You drank at sixteen? You badass." Denis chuckled and pressed his lips to my shoulder.

"I'm such a badass. I've only smoked weed one time." I bragged.

"Ooo. Very bad." He murmured and kept kissing my neck.

I shivered and moved away.

"There is people here, Denis." I said when he protested.

"I want them to hear how much I love you." He pulled me closer and continued his actions.

"Kassidy is in there, no way." I shook my head.

Denis groaned and picked himself up off the bed. He walked into the small living room where everyone was sitting, with me following.

"Get out of my house, so I can make lo-" Denis got out before I clamped my hand over his mouth.

Ben raised an eyebrow at us.

"Nothing. Ignore him. I think he hit his head on the way back last night." I spoke nervously and tried to pull him back.

"Yeah right, nothing can damage my head." Denis shook his head.

"I see the problem here. Poor little Ukrainian boy is turned on!" Ben smirked.

My cheeks flushed.

"Sofia is so innocent." James cooed.

"She is not. She sat on my lap once in the shower when she thought I was drunk. My girl is amazing in bed." Denis boasted.

I stared at him, my cheeks turning more pink. Ben raised his eyebrows and nodded in approval.

"Shut the fuck up." I growled at all of them and stomped to the kitchen.

I heard them laugh.

"Hey shorty, can we order that pizza yet?" Denis asked from behind me.

I shrugged, faking like I was mad at him.

"Please." He begged and laced his fingers through mine.