nineteen

I'm posting this because I can and some people might be bored so here🙃

After the show was over, only Denis and Cameron had came back to the bus immediately. Ben was a bit tipsy and said something about wanting Buffalo Wild Wings. James and Sam accompanied him to make sure he didn't get completely pissed. Cameron said he was exhausted and wanted to sleep. Denis just wanted to stay with me.

I appreciated it, but I knew it was because he didn't trust me. I didn't need a babysitter watching over me all the time. It was quite annoying, in all honesty.

I felt like I was holding him back from having fun. It couldn't be that fun hanging around a sad person all the time.

"Denis, don't you want to go out?" I frowned as he began to put in a movie.

I was really sick of watching movies too.

He shrugged.

"You can go out, you know. You don't need my permission."

"I know but I'd rather stay with you." Denis turned around to look at me.

"I'm fine. I'm not going to do anything. Denis, I really don't need a babysitter. I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself." I snapped.

"So you're saying if I leave right now, you won't cry at all tonight?" He narrowed his eyes.

I lied and shook my head, "No. I won't. Now go have fun."

Denis frowned and froze for a moment.

"Sof, are you sure?" He asked again.

"I'm positive." I nodded.

"I'll be back in two hours time."

With that, he basically flew out the door to make it to the restaurant. Cameron came out of the bathroom.

"Hey, shorty. Did you like the show?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes at the height comment, "Yeah, actually I did."

"Where did everyone else go?"

"Buffalo Wild Wings."

"You finally shook off Denis, eh?"

I nodded.

TRIGGER WARNING BELOW SU*CIDE

"He cares for you a lot. It may seem like he's being too overprotective but in one of his past relationships, his girlfriend had commit suicide and he hadn't seen it coming. It almost destroyed him." Cam told me.

"What happened with her?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't really know. I think she was just really sad and her depression consumed her." He frowned.

A silence fell upon us.

"Well, I'm gonna head to bed. Goodnight, Sof."

I nodded, "Goodnight, Cam."

He climbed into his bunk and shut the curtain.

***

Some time later, I became bored and made my way to the restaurant everyone was at. I had gotten a little lost and had a delay getting to the correct place.