twenty five

ok well wattpad deleted about 500 words I wrote at the end of the last chapter and I'm pissed about it, but it wasn't that important so I'm just going to leave it like that.

"Benjamin, you prick!" I heard Denis yelling.

I rolled my eyes at the drunken men. Ciara, Kassidy, and I were laying in Denis and I's bedroom, watching a movie. Denis, Ben, James, and Cameron were playing beer pong in the kitchen. Apparently Sam had gone on a trip to New York with his wife, so everyone else took a couple days off to just chill.

I didn't know if it was a good idea to let a twelve year old around four men who would most likely end up drunk, so I had rented The Notebook. I had never seen it before. Ciara and Kassidy had flipped on me, so they made me get it.

I heard stumbling around in the hallway and the door swung open.

"Where is the fucking bathroom?" Cameron demanded.

It was obvious he was drunk.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "First of all, watch your language. I don't need my sister talking like that. Second, the bathroom is right behind you."

"I'm not that young." Kassidy protested.

"Thanks! I really love you, Sofia!" Cameron beamed and turned around, closing the door behind him.

"They're pretty interesting when they have alcohol." Ciara commented.

I nodded in agreement as we resumed our movie.

***

After the second movie ended, I went out to the kitchen. It had suddenly become very silent, which was odd for four drunk guys. When I rounded the corner, the apartment was empty.

"Shit." I groaned and looked around.

The keys to Ben's car was gone and their shoes were nowhere to be found.

"Where did they all go?" Kassidy said behind me.

I jumped at the sound of her voice.

"I have no clue." I sighed and picked up Denis' keys.

My phone started to ring. It was James. I picked it up and everyone was screaming.

"Shut the fuck up!" James yelled.

They went silent.

"Hi Sof! I love you!" I heard Denis yell.

"Where are you guys?" I asked.

"Um. I don't really know. The car stopped moving. I think the monster in the trunk drank the gas. Are we going to die? I'm too pretty to die!" Ben started screaming.

"Ben, shut the fuck up! We arent going to die!" Cameron yelled.

"Someone get out of the car and tell me what you see." I couldn't help but laugh.

I heard the car door open.

"I see a hotel and I think that's a doughnut. I'm not really sure." James said.

"Oi! That isn't a doughnut, you stupid fuck." Ben chimed in.

"Mate, it's a fucking doughnut!" James argued.

"James!" I yelled, getting his attention, "Is there anything else?"

"There is a Walmart and a Walgreens." He responded.

I sighed in relief.

"Okay, I'm coming to pick you guys up. Stay put. Do not leave where you are." I told them and hung the phone up.