ten

Early update :)

The next couple days were a bit weird, not waking up next to Denis and all. We would FaceTime for hours on end, but I really missed him physically.

I had spent these days thinking about that kiss. This man had entered my life and flipped it upside down in a matter of four weeks. My feelings were strong towards him. It was like the universe was guiding me to him.

My phone was buzzing, indicating that Denis was calling me. I pressed the answer button.

"Hey shorty!" He said cheerfully as soon as I picked up.

"Hey." I laughed a little.

"What are you doing right now?"

"I'm laying in my bed, staring at the wall. What about you?"

"I'm at a really beautiful girls house. I think you would like her."

My heart sank. Had he already found someone new?

"O-oh?"

"Yeah. She's a real masterpiece and I'm really glad she's in my life."

"What's her name?"

"Sofia."

I turned around almost instantly. My door was still shut. I walked over to it, opened it, and jogged down the stairs. As I rounded the corner, Denis was standing there talking to my mother. I ran and jumped on him, almost knocking us both down in the process.

"What the hell? Why didn't you tell me you were coming and how did you get my address?" I was giggling into the crook of his neck.

"I asked Kas." I could tell he was smiling by the way he talked.

"I missed you so much." I mumbled.

"I missed you, too." He rubbed my back slightly.

I stood on my own feet and stared at him.

The door opened again and Ben was standing there with some suitcases.

"Ben, don't you live in California?" I asked confused.

"Yeah." He responded simply.

"Then why are you here?"

"Denis told me to."

I laughed.

"Where can I put this? It's very heavy. Oi, mate what do you carry around?" Ben complained.

"Where's your room?" Denis asked, ignoring Ben.

I led them both up the stairs and to my room. Ben threw the suitcases down and fell to the floor. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I talked to your parents and they were completely fine with me staying here. It'll be like those days where we can cuddle the days away!" Denis smiled energetically.

I wanted to tackle him and never let him leave.

"Well, I must be getting back to the hotel. We kind of left Ciara there. I'll see ya later, Sofia." Ben finally got off his ass and gave me a hug.

"Bye, Ben." I laughed and he left, closing the door.

"Well what do we do now?" Denis looked at me.

"Can we make another fort?" I asked.

"Hell yes we can!"

***

We ended up using over twenty blankets and the 'fort' covered my entire room. The pillows were spread about the floor and the blankets were wrapped around Denis and I as we watched reruns of Drake and Josh on the TV. We were cuddling inside of a blanket cocoon and I never wanted to move. It felt like absolute heaven.