His Two Sides ➵ Harry/Marcel...

由 tropicalana

*EDITING* cause im a pure sucker lol highest ranks: #68 in fanfiction, #3 under "starry" bless ya souls "Just... 更多

His Two Sides [Harry/Marcel Styles]
one {edited}
two {edited}
three {edited}
four {edited}
five {edited}
six {edited}
seven {edited}
eight {edited}
nine {edited}
ten {edited}
eleven {edited}
twelve {edited}
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
closed
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sequel Posted <3

Chapter 20

6.6K 199 68
由 tropicalana

Previously on His Two Sides chapter 19,

"I'm sorry, Stephanie. Please forgive me. I'm begging you, please.. I won't hurt you again. Just please.. Give me another chance."

"I don't know Harry. I don't know what to do. Absolutely nothing."

***

"Steph?" He said. I wiped my tears away, there is no way I could cry, cry and cry every time Harry was around.I took a deep breath and begin to walk away. "Steph wait!" he said, grabbing my wrist.

"What is it?" I asked a bit rough.

"Why are you walking away?" He asked. "Where are you going? It's late at night and you shouldn't-" he was cut by me.

"It's not even 9 Harry. I want to go home by myself"

"Why are you acting so.. Mean to me? Why are you trying to avoid me? Why are you ignoring me? Why?" he asked with his hands in the air.

"We can't be together." all I could say.

"Why not?" he asked impatiently.

"I can't do it. I'd love to have a truce with you, but Harry it's hard after all that we've been through and-"

"Who made you like this?" he asked with his voice raised a bit. I didn't answer.

"Nobody, I made this decision to myself and Harry, you should understand it." I said, his expression became different. His angry and also worried face became into a happy face, his lips turned into a smile. A warm smile. What? "I have to go now, I have a promise with Marcel," I said walking away but he speaks up again.

"Marcel? That nerd?" he asked through his giggles. "I thought you hated him?" He asked again with a naughty smile on his face. The flashback back when Marcel and I were in the changing room, I kissed him and he kissed me back. I really do start to like him. I want to know more about Marcel. He seems interesting.

"I was. But everything has changed. And I'm going to the prom with him. I felt like I've known him for a long time, like he was someone that I know.."

"I could treat you better than Marcel. He's boring" He said. "And you two are dating now? Wow.." He said sarcastically while crossing his hands.

"No." I said. "Why do you care?"I rolled my eyes.

"Because you are mine. Nobody can have you," He said and I begin to walk to my car leaving him behind. "I want to see that Marcel. How about at the prom?" He challenged me, I could see a smirk grew on his face.

"I thought you are not coming? I thought you're moving?"

"I'll do anything for you. I still have 3 days before prom is coming, " he smiled. "Me, you and Marcel. At the prom. Outside the gym. Outside the school." He added. "What if Marcel was someone that you know? What would you do?" He asked again and I could feel he's smiling.

What would I do?

"That would never happen." I said and turn my head in his direction. Harry chuckles at my answer. I hopped into my car and drove away. I cleared my mind and went home, leaving Harry there in the dark.

Next day,

*****

"Hi there Ms. Matthews, Could you please hand, these sheets to Ms. Claudia?" My biology teacher asked and I nod. I walked through the hallway, it was lunch time, but my teacher wants me to take these fucking sheets to the third floor. Everyone was acting really weird.

"Whore!" A boy shouted, the same level as me.

"Bitch, we were wrong about you." they added.

"Isn't she Harry's girlfriend?" a girl asked her friend.

"Whore!"

"Slut!"

"Bitch!"

They were all shouting shit at me. I walked a bit faster than before, ignoring the awful things they said to me. And my eyes met my best friends, April and Tess.

Tess caught my eyes and I could see guilt covering her face, same as April but Tess's had more, I stare at them while walking away from the craziness behind me. Tess looks away and her lips frowns. My eyes decided not to look at them and kept along away to the third floor.

What did do wrong?

Ah, right it was just a misunderstanding. That damn Aaron told everyone what happened, no he told everyone some bullshits about me. I believe he told everyone what happened between Harry and I. There were so many negative thoughts filling my mind until I bumped into a student. Marcel.

"Oh I'm so-... Hey t-there Stephanie.." Marcel said with a bright smile on his face and dimples, dimples make him pretty attractive.

"Hey there Marcel." I said and gave him a fake smile.

"What h-happened Stephanie?" he asked.

"Umm.. Yea, nothing much. But yeah, thanks to Aaron by spreading bullshit to everyone." I said while walking slowly and he followed me. "Wanna come with me Marcel?"

"But-"

"I don't really care about them. Just come with me." I said, giving him a warm smile. "So.. Marcel, tell me a little bit about yourself" I said and he nods.

"What do y-you want t-to know?.."

"Anything" I said simply.

"Umm.. I-I have a sister, and a brother.. He's in America right now, and my parents divorced when I was around 7. But they decided to get back together 
when..." He stopped himself.

"What's wrong Marcel?" I asked him a bit worried.

"N-nothing.." He lied. I didn't want to take it seriously so I told him about the year before he was here.

"Before you were here, everybody was afraid of me. They will listen, and do everything I said. And it's all because of Harry. Harry and I were like really, really close. He was also known as that guy who steals every girl's heart. And when he graduates, about 6-7 months later, he asked me to be his and I accepted it. He was always there for me, protects me, and those kind of stuff. But.."

"But?..."

"But now, I don't know.. I feel like he's using me you know? For something else and I hate it." I smiled and he laughs. Maybe this is the first time I ever heard him laughing.

"Anyway Ms. Claudia's room, right?" He opened the door for me like a gentleman. I thanked him and place the sheets on her table, there was a note that says, "Place the sheets on this desk, please thank you, and please wait for a minute I will be back."

She wasn't in her room, I guess she was busy for prom. Oh well.

I stood there for a moment, thinking, and thinking. This was a bit awkward, he decided not to talk. "Stephanie?" he suddenly called my name.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Why.. W-why do you want to go to the prom.. With someone like me?.." He said trying to smile but failed.

"Why do you say that? Someone like you?," I asked him back.

"It's just that.. I-I'm not.. P-popular, good looking, and I d-don't deserve yo-.." I cut him by pressing my lips on his. I had no idea why, but I want to do it, he talked enough though, and he said that he didn't deserve me.

"Don't say that," I whispered with our faces inches apart. His lips turned into a smile, he pressed his lips on mine which was surprising me. "I actually like you, well.. You're not bad at all." I said and he smiles. I put my hands on his shoulders, while his hands were on my waist. This kiss was very familiar.

Then, I feel footsteps coming. I opened my eyes and pulled away. I smiled and he smiles as well.

"W-what.. Is it?" He asked shyly and I could see his face blushing.

"Nope, haha, you're a good kisser;" I winked and he blushed even more. I circled my thumb behind his neck and give him a quick peck on his lips. "What are we Marcel?" I whispered in his ear. And a smile grew on his face. He was about to say something, but was interrupted by Ms. Claudia.

"I-.."

"Ah, good to see you here, thank you for bringing these sheets." Ms. Claudia said and I quickly moved away from Marcel, who was blushing. We nodded. We left the room and went downstairs together, ignoring people staring at us.

"I g-gotta go.. See y-you later!" He said more cheerful than usual. I nodded and gave him a kiss on his cheek that made him blush again which was really adorable!

I walked to my locker to take my books. My next classes are gonna be Art, then I have PE.

I closed my locker and made my way to the art building. Then, I feel a hand pulling me to a janitor's room.

Who was it?

Harry?

Aaron?

Oh, nope. It was someone that I used to know.

"Tess? What are you doin-"

"They were wrong about you. None of it is true right? You were a victim right?" She said panically.

"Shush.. Tess, calm down seriously.."

"NONE of it is true... Right?"

"I don't know, I mean, maybe some are true but some aren't. How can Aaron knows all of it? Very detailed? What did he say?"

"H-hey... He said that.. You slept with him at the club and he got pictures of it.. And it was really you.. In a room inside a club.. Aaron was shirtless, and I saw you.. There.. Being a complete slut." She said and the. She chuckled. "But I believe you. It was all a lie, and I know that from the very beginning." she added.

"What the hell?!"

"That's what he said" she said. "It's good to have my best friend back!" she pulled me into a hug. "Come on! Let's go to art!" She said and we headed to the art room. A little bit late, but hey, I got my best friend back.

"Tess? Where have-" April stopped her word as soon as she sees me here with Tess. "Stephanie.."

"April.." I mimicked her and she laughed. She pulls me into a hug and apologize for everything she did to me.

After school,

***

"There's a party tomorrow, at Tigerz. Wanna join?" Tess asked.

"Yea, sure I'll bring someone with me" I winked and they giggled.

"So? Do you have anything in mind on what should we do for today?" Tess asked while walking out of the main lobby.

"Nope.. I don't think so. I'm going home now, see you tomorrow" I left them and went to the basement alone, guess who's waiting for me?

"Marcel let's go now." I took his hand. And we both went to my car.

"Where a-are we going?.." He asked shyly as he fastens his seat belt.

"Having fun together." I smiled and turned on the engine. It was really quiet. He didn't say a thing.

"Marcel can you drive a car?" I asked and he nodded.

Yea, he can drive.

..

I parked my car in the parking lot and hopped out with Marcel. "I need the right shoes for the prom." I blinked and he smiled. We both went inside the store. They were selling pumps, converses, slippers, and many more.

"I like pink on you" He said without stuttering. Wow.

"I-I.. Need something white" I said while walking around the circled section.

"This?.. Or-"

"This one" Marcel appeared behind me with a pretty white high heels. Not really high.

"That's pretty"

"Sit down, I'll wear it for you" He smiled and I laughed. I sat down on a chair and I took off my slippers. I feel weird, yet happy when he wore it for me. "It's perfect" He complimented. It wasn't really tall, Marcel was still taller than me in these heels.

"You're still taller than me" I laughed and he giggled at my word.

...

After I paid the heels, we went out and decided to have ice-creams. "Steph.. W-we should head back n-now..." He said in panic.

"What? We just got here and-"

"Look who's here.." A familiar girl with an American accent. Long blond hair, long red coat. And stunning brown eyes. With 1 guy next to him and 1 girl next to her as well.

Aaron. Delilah.

"Regina?" she pointed a gun. Yes a gun. This girl was really crazy.

"What are you doing Regina?!" Marcel asked in a panic tried to push me. But failed.

"You know her?.." I asked him.

"I-.."

"Of course he knows me. Aren't you Marcel?" She laughed. "And as for you. You need to come with me" Regina looked at Aaron and he locked me in his arms so I couldn't move. "Take her. We're leaving now." Regina added, Delilah, Aaron and I headed to the car.

Harry's/Marcel's POV :

***

"What the fuck that you want Regina?!" I asked in anger.

"I'm not really sure what I want. Either her death or you..." she laughed.

"What? Why are you doing this?"

"You broke your promise. Maybe that's why.."

"I am Marcel right now. Marcel has nothing to-"

"Oh yes he is! Marcel is Harry. Harry is Marcel. Clear enough? And thanks to the Matthews for letting my family's name down." she cuts me.

"Where are you taking her?"

"Somewhere only 'us' know."

"What? Don't take her there.. Regina.. It's too dangerous for her.."

"Yea it is. Better catch her up." She smiles. "Before it's too late," she whispered and left me behind.

A/N :

Sorry if it's short. Busy, busy busy..

Don't forget to comment!

Team #Starcel ? Team #Starry ?

Justin and Steph were just friends by the way :P

Goodbye! <3

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

13.2K 320 22
I looked at Marcel. He was bruised, bloody, and exhausted. What have I done? "Marcel?" I called his name softly. I hated how pathetic I sounded. W...
294K 8.9K 31
The Styles boys and I used to be best friends when we were kids, but when we got into high school...things changed. Harry tried out for football and...
33K 497 81
When a girl who falls in love with the sky meets a charming boy, their worlds collide in what could only be described as fate. Two people who needed...
5.8K 164 15
[Rated PG-13] I will be your friend. I will help you get the girl that you want. I will teach you things you've never experienced. You have to help m...