Loved by the Marauders

By musical_riley

Casandra Potter, or Cassie as she likes to be called, would never have imagined that one day her life would b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Deleted Scenes
News

Chapter 10

8.3K 240 78
By musical_riley

YAYA THE TENTH CHAPTER IS HERE!! Yay it s finally here and when its here I ALMOST HAVE 2000 READS ON THIS STORY *gasp* Thanks so much to you people who are reading this!!! <3 I hope you enjoy THE TENTH CHAPTER!! <3

Xox Mandy<3

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Chapter 10

Cassie’s POV

Over the next week I zoned out a lot and I was always blushing and smiling around Moony. I wasn’t even random. No that’s not true I was just less random. Also my cat, Jade died. I just walked back to the dorm and there she was on her little cat bed dead. RHYME! But I’m sad now. I’m a girl in Hogwarts with a crush on one of her best friends and I’m sad. I have a mixed up life. Right now we were in the great hall for dinner and I was staring off into space pushing my food around my plate. I saw Prongs give me looks all throughout dinner but he didn’t say anything. I think the other Marauders could tell something was up with me but they didn’t hold it back.

“Snowy, what’s wrong you’ve been off all week?” Padfoot asked me. I shrugged.

“Nothing just um- tired.” I said making something up. They didn’t seem to believe me but went back to their meals. They didn’t give me any more looks except for Moony who looked at me when I almost poured juice on Wormtail’s head. He looked really worried as he gently explained to me that I can’t pour juice on Wormy’s head. I am going to call him that from now on. WORMY! I miss my cat. SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND! I then randomly started crying and this time they all looked at me. They didn’t ask anything because every one at the Gryffindor table was staring at me so they Prongs just picked me up as I cried. He carried me out of the great hall and set me down next to the wall. They were all staring down on me and they had me cornered so I couldn’t escape.

“Snowy, don’t lie. What’s wrong?” Moony asked. I wiped away my tears and told them the truth quietly. Well half truth

“I miss Jade.” I said. They believed me this time because it was believable. I started crying again and Prongs hugged me.

“It’s okay we can get you a new pet.” He said. That made me cry harder even though I was just being dramatic. He looked up at the guys for help but they all backed away surrendering. They should know by now that the only thing to cheer up a really moody girl is chocolate. Especially this moody girl.

“She was my best friend.” I sobbed dramatically. They all acted hurt and I chuckled under my breath.

“I thought I was your best friend.” Prongs asked. I shook my head and pointed at him.

“No, you’re my brother.” I said. He laughed.

“Well, I thought I was your best friend.” Padfoot asked. Again I shook my head.

“No you admitted it your self. You are my biggerer brother.” I said confusing my self. Wormy decided to speak up then.

“What about me.” He squeaked. I ignored him not knowing what to say.

“I thought I was your bestest friend.” Moony said. I thought for a minute then smiled.

“Well you are Jade’s cousin which makes you my best friends to and since Jade was my family that makes you my family so WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!” I said. He raised his eyebrows.

“How am I Jade’s cousin?” He asked. I shook my head and laughed.

“Because she is a cat you are a dog. Your family.” I said. He nodded after a second.

“Okay.” He said. I smiled and stood up. I started skipping to the common room. Told you I was moody. The boys couldn’t keep up with the awesomeness of my skipping so by the time they got back I was on the couch crying again.

“What happened this time?” Padfoot asked. I kept on crying and held up the dust bunny I found. Moony sat next to me and picked it up.

“Snowy, this is a dust bunny.” He said. I nodded and I felt Padfoot sit on the other side of me. I took my face out of my hands and wiped my face.

“I know, they were Jade’s favorite. She loved to chase them just like this.” I said. I took the dust bunny from Moony and set it on the ground. I then pounced on it multiple times like a cat as the boys laughed at my cat likeness. I am a snow leopard which is a cat so yeah. After catching it six times I sat back down on the couch next to Moony and Padfoot. My hand brushed Moony’s and I immediately shot up off the couch.

“I’m tired good night.” I called over my shoulder as I ran up the steps. I changed really fast thinking they were going to come up here but they didn’t. I was faking sleep in my bed when they finally came up. They all came in talking noisily and I probably would have been woken up if I was asleep. I listened to them talk about stuff. They for some strange reason talked about girls. I guess that’s what they do when I’m not around. They talk about girls so I won’t get offended? Weirdo. Prongs of course said he wanted to ask Evans out which made me gag, Padfoot said he wanted to ask out some Hufflepuff girl, Wormy stayed quiet the whole time which most likely meant he was asleep. Moony talked about a girl but didn’t say a name which bothered me. Stupid bother. I kept my eyes closed and listened to Prongs tell them goodnight and he went off into dream land. Wormy was already asleep so only Moony and Padfoot were left. I heard someone get up and walk towards me so I acted like I was sleeping. Whoever they were bent down and made sure I was sleeping. I guess I was pretty believable because they walked away.

“Padfoot can I ask you something?” I heard them ask. I guessed it was Moony unless Padfoot finally is going mad and is talking to him self. I talk to my self.

“Well. You just did and I am kind of tired.” Padfoot said. I could practically hear Moony roll his eyes.

“Okay well it’s about girls.” Moony said. I perked up and I could tell Padfoot did too.

“Well okay then shoot.” Padfoot said. I heard Moony chuckle.

“Well, I like someone but I don’t know how to tell them.” Moony said. I see he has an issue. Good thing he went to Padfoot and not me.

“Who is it?” Padfoot asked. I felt Moony’s gaze fall on me again and then it was off. Why does he keep looking to make sure I’m sleeping even though I’m obviously not?

“Well um- I like Snowy.” He said almost so quiet I couldn’t hear it but I heard it loud and clear. I heard Padfoot chuckle. Moony likes me? My breath caught in my throat and I tried to stay quiet but it was hard. I need to make noise its part of my nature. I made it look like I was having a bad dream and I whimpered and rolled around. I heard more footsteps and then someone lifted my head onto their lap. I still pretended like I was having a bad dream but calmed down a little bit. I heard more footsteps then someone else sat on the bed. I could tell that person was Padfoot so that means Moony is patting my head like a dog and humming. I think he has issues JUST LIKE ME! I fully calmed down that way they could finish they’re conversation. They both stood up but before I heard them walk away Moony bent down and kissed my cheek. I tried not to blush or smile but thank goodness it was dark. They walked back to they’re beds and continued their conversation.

“Well what you need to do is ask her to go on a date it’s that simple.” Padfoot said.

“Not really. Where am I supposed to take her?” Moony asked him. Padfoot thought for a minute then snapped his fingers.

“You can take her to that place-“I didn’t let him finish because I wanted it to be a SURPRISE! No I actually don’t like surprises but this is okay. I sat up in the bed gasping like I had just woken up from a horrible dream. I am going to milk this. A lot. They both stopped talking immediately and looked at me. I kept on a horrified face even though I really wanted to laugh. They both walked over to me and I started crying. I had to milk it; this is going to be fun. Moony and Padfoot both sat down next to me and rubbed my back and hugged me you know all that comforting stuff. I stopped crying after a minute but I was still acting strange. Moony looked worried like I had over heard him or something. It’s a good thing I didn’t. WHEW! I’m such a good liar. I let Moony pull me into a hug as I “cried”. Finally I actually fell asleep while he hugged me. The last thing I heard was Padfoot laughing at Moony.

NEXT MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m dramatic- Mandy

I woke up to the empty dorm room. THEY ALLWAYS LEAVE ME! I am officially mad at them. I changed and stomped down to the common room. They were all sitting there laughing because it was Saturday. I angrily stomped over to them. I pointed a finger at them making them all look scared and stop laughing.

“Why did you guys not wake me up?” I whined. They laughed. I crossed my arms over my chest.

“We didn’t wake you up because you had a bad dream last night.” Padfoot said hopefully. I didn’t budge. He needs a better reason than that.

“We didn’t wake you up because last time we did you yelled at us.” Prongs tried. It’s true last time I did yell. I should see a doctor about my moodiness.

“We didn’t wake you up because you looked peaceful.” Moony said. I agree I am peaceful. I smiled and hugged him.

“I am not mad at Moony but the rest of you better watch out because I am bored and you know what that means.” I said deviously. When ever I am bored I always do pranks. I slowly backed out of the room like a ninja while the boys had horrified looks on their faces and Moony laughed at them. I walked back upstairs but then I heard my name. I snuck to the top of the staircase and listened to their conversation. It only sounded like two people so I guess the OTHER two people left.

“So when are you going to ask her?” One voice asked the other voice. I feel like a story teller. I think that voice was Padfoot so the other voice was Moony. I think they already had this conversation.

“After breakfast.” Moony said. I’m eavesdropping CALL THE POLICE!

“And you’re going to take her-“Padfoot said but I walked back to the dorm. I smiled and sat down on my bed. OMG I fell like I need to scream so I did nice and loud. I heard footsteps and then Padfoot and Moony ran into the room to see me smiling on my bed.

“Why did you scream?” Padfoot asked. I shrugged.

“I felt like it.” I said still smiling. Moony laughed.

“Now Snowy, we talked about this you can’t just scream randomly it freaks people out.” He said. I frowned.

“Awww, but its fun see.” I said then screamed causing them to fall down. I laughed my head off and they just left. I skipped after them and caught up just before they left.

“So what are we going to do today?” I asked. They exchanged a look then looked back at me shrugging.

“I don’t know maybe do homework.” Moony said. I snickered in my head LIAR!

“Well after breakfast I was thinking we could EXPLORE! You know I found this passage way behind a tapestry and I think we should see where it leads.” I said. Moony looked worried for a second and Padfoot looked interested about the passage.

“Maybe we should make like a map of Hogwarts.” Padfoot said entering my skull. I glared at him and flicked his forehead.

“Don’t do that.” I said. He rubbed his head.

“Do what?” He asked. I flicked him again.

“Don’t do that.” I said again. He rubbed his head again.

“Do what?” He asked almost screaming. I flicked him again and I heard Moony chuckle.

“Don’t do that.” I said while keeping a straight face.

“DO WHAT?” He screamed. I flicked him again and ran into the great hall as he began to chase me. I almost made it to the table when he grabbed me. He pulled me over his shoulder and walked away from the table. He pinned me on the ground and began to tickle me as I screamed and laughed. After a minute Moony joined in the tickling. They tickled me so much it hurt to laugh.

“PRONGS HELP!” I screamed. I could hear him laugh and then I saw his face. He bent down and I thought he was going to help me but then he started tickling me. I heard more footsteps and I thought someone was coming to save me but I was wrong WRONG I TELL YOU! The boys all stood up and I laid there gasping on the floor. They were glaring at something but I couldn’t see so I tilted my head back to see SLYTHERINS! I shot up and hid behind Prongs.

“AHH SLYTHERIN NASTIES DON’T LET THEM INFECT YOU WITH DISEASE!” I screamed. Everyone snickered except for the Slytherins who sneered. Snicker and sneer.

“Nice to see you again.” I heard someone say to me. I peeked my head out and saw Brad smirking at me. EWWW! I made a disgusted face at him and he chuckled. Why must I be so attractive? Too bad Prongs didn’t get any of that DNA. I fell bad for the poor bloke. I was about to respond but some else spoke.

“You two have seen each other before?” another Slytherin named Luscious asked Brad. Brad nodded slowly.

“Well we’ve met but I believe the pretty lady never told me her name.” He said looking at me. I stepped out before the marauders could do anything.

“My name is Cassandra but I suggest you don’t call me that.” I said. He smirked and stepped forward.

“Well Cassandra I am Brad although I believe you already know that.” I took a deep breath then jumped on him. The marauders didn’t try to hold me back but the Slytherins brought out their wands. The marauders and the Slytherins fought while I beat the crud out of Brad. Stupid person. I was about to punch him in the stomach when something flew by me. I looked up and saw a yellow butterfly. I jumped off him and chased it.

“OOHH BUTTERFLY!” I screamed. I chased it all the way to the Gryffindor table. I sat down like nothing happened and began to eat. The marauders soon joined me with only a few cuts. They then began to eat like nothing happened. I LOVE THESE PEOPLE! I totally forgot about Moony asking me something strange and mysterious until he pulled me aside as we left. I walked along smiling as I remembered what he was going to do. HE WAS GOING TO MAKE A BUTTERFLY! YAY! He walked into the entrance hall as the other marauders walked up the steps to the common room. I put on a questioning face as he took a deep breath.

“Well Snowy, I was wondering if you would go on a date with me tonight.” HE said quickly. I put on fake shock and then I slowly nodded. He smiled and I smiled back then I frowned and he frowned then I laughed and he laughed nervously. AWWW I MAKE HIM NERVOUS!

“Okay, but where are we going to go.” I asked hi. He smiled and took my hand.

“That is a secret.” He said as we stepped onto the steps haha I made a joke. I pouted.

“But then I have to wait all the way until tonight.” I whined. He laughed but didn’t say anything until we were almost at the common room. I saw the yellow butter fly and smiled. I started chasing it again and Moony ran after me.

“OOOOHH BUTTERFLY!” I screamed. Moony chased after me as we ran towards the library.

“WHAT BUTTERFLY?” he screamed at me. I pointed to the yellow one that was soaring through the air.

“SNOWY THAT’S A GIANT DUST BUNNY!” he screamed laughter in his voice. I stopped chasing it and he ran into me. We fell over and I landed on top of him. He groaned and I pushed my self off of him and onto the floor next to him.

“I knew that.” I said quietly. He snorted and helped me up. After that little incident we walked back to the common room and ended up getting lost like seven times so by the time we got back it was almost time for our date. I ran in and ignored the other marauders asking me where I was. They can ask Moony. I ran straight upstairs and began to look through my clothes. The only nice thing I had was a short sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans. That wasn’t exactly nice but it will have to do. If only it wasn’t cold outside. Oh well I will just wear a jacket. For my last birthday Prongs got me a jacket that had a… wait for it... GIANT BUTTERFLY ON IT! It was awesome. I quickly changed and ran downstairs. The boys all had their eyebrows raised at me except for Moony who had a huge smile on his face. Prongs walked over to me.

“Now I want you to be back by 10:00 young lady and no goofing off.” He said. I rolled my eyes and played along. I hugged him like he was twice the height of me which he almost was.

“Yes daddy I’ll be a good girl.” I said. I saluted him and walked over to Moony. He took my hand and we started walking. We walked for a little bit and then we got outside. It wasn’t curfew yet but I noticed he had the invisibility cloak in his pocket just in case. All of a sudden I couldn’t see. I stopped moving and screamed.

“AHHH I’M BLIND HELP I CAN’T SEE!” I screamed. I heard him chuckle but he took my hand again.

“Don’t worry I’ll guide you.” He said. I nodded.

“Okay but if you tickle me again I might just have to use my stranger danger ninja powers.” I said doing a karate chop in the air. He laughed and then started walking me trailing behind a little bit. We began to walk really steep like and when it flattened out I could see again. I gasped at what I saw. I was standing at the top of a hill looking out at the lake with the half moon shining down on it. Not full half. That would be bad. We stared at it for a minute and then Moony quickly turned me around to reveal a small garden with a ton of flowers all smelling sweet with bright colors. That wasn’t the exciting part because flying all around the flowers were butterflies. Butterflies of every color shape and size flying everywhere. It was like a never ending supply of awesomeness. I started jumping up and down like a toddler and a new toy. Moony laughed at me and had to hug me to make me stop jumping.

“I’m glad you like it.” He said laughing. I could only nod as I watched every butterfly begin to form a sort of arch over a picnic blanket set for two. We sat down and I was speechless. We ate and laughed for a while and when it began to get dark all the butterflies lit up. It scared the peppermints out of me but after that it was really pretty. After we finished eating we lay down and stared at the stars naming constellations.

“Did you know there’s a star named after you?” I asked him. He shook his head. I pointed to a rather bright one in the sky.

“That one right there.” I said like I could touch it. He stared at it for a second then began to laugh really hard. At first I thought he was choking so I started to freak out and pound his back but he held up his hand and kept laughing. I sat down grumpy mad that I wasn’t in on the joke. Finally he calmed down.

“Snowy that’s not named after me that’s Venus.” He said chuckling. I blushed and looked down. He sat next to me and brought my chin up so I was looking at him. He leaned in closer and so did I. The moment our lips met fireworks literally flew. Or I guess Butterflies. The lit up butterflies had flew into the air and looked just like fireworks. We broke apart and the butterflies came back down to the arch form. We smiled at each other and I knew I wanted to be with him. I am so cheesy. Cheesiness. It sounds like Chineseiness. We stayed there a little longer holding hands and looking at stars. He even told me we could come hear anytime of the day and this place would still be here. That made me so happy I even named some of the butterflies. I named one Gred because it looked like a Gred. I named a few more and then he stood up. He helped up and waved his wand. The picnic was gone and the butterflies went back to the way they were when we first got here. He put the cloak around us because by now it was past curfew. Also it was an hour after Prongs wanted us back. I was actually really tired when we got back to the castle. By the time we made it half way to the common room I would close my eyes and I would fall over. Moony would catch me and I would do the same thing over and over. Finally Moony laughed silently.

“Just go to sleep.” He said while picking me up. I fell asleep right after he kissed my cheek.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

DUN DUN DAN!! CHAPTER 10!! I hope you all liked chapter ten! Make sure to vote comment fan and SPREAD THE WORD I am almost to 2000 reads ON ONE STORY! If you didn’t get that I meant this one!! :D Make sure you check out my other story and vote for your favorite! The first to 100 wins Thanks to all of you who vote.

Oh, and I dedicate this to fia-e-lia because her stories are AWESOME and she made me COVERS which are awesome too!!! <3

Xox Mandy! :D ! <3 !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.2K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." โ€ขMarauders era โ€ขWhen Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...
172K 7.2K 100
Lily Evan's younger sister, Rose, met half of the self proclaimed "Marauders" before she had even set foot on the Hogwarts grounds, and through her y...
259K 9.3K 13
"the dreamers and the realists" Daisy Evans was the forgotten sister, probably because she wanted more. She believed there was more than the small li...