leo valdez x reader (book 1)

By hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... More

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)
Interuptions
That time of month...
Frustration
Share a Coke
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Future Planning
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math cliché
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Prank Wars
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
Roommates
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Biology Tutoring
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Pi Day
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Caught
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
Jealous (Another One)
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Help Me Get Ready Part 3
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
Pokémon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
☆☆☆☆☆
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
♡♡∞♡♡
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
All American Girl
A/N
Another 1K
Off to War
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
Perverted Songs
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
⋙⋙⋙
Change of Plans
Bittersweet Tragedy
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

Laser Tag

2.1K 62 171
By hypersomniac-

Hope you enjoy this story! I went laser tagging on Tuesday, so that is where my inspiration came for this story. By the way, 🐠DAUGHTER OF POSEIDON🐬
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You and Percy were chilling in the Poseidon cabin after sword practicing. You and him were sitting on your blue couch eating Sally's blue cookies and watching Finding Nemo. After a while, you were getting bored.

"Percy..... I'm boreddddd." You complained.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Percy replied.

"How about Leo and I go on a double date with Annabeth and you!"

"Okay, but where would we go?"

"Is that even a question?!? Let's go play laser tag at Laser X!"

"Okay! Let's go get Annabeth and Leo and tell them about it!"

    With that being said, Percy went to find his girlfriend Annabeth and you went to find your boyfriend Leo. Annabeth would obviously be in the Athena Cabin working out plans for Capture the Flag on Friday and Leo would be in Bunker 9 making repairs for Festus.

   You traveled in the Forrest until you found Bunker 9. You typed in the password, which was your birthday, and walked into the bunker. You made your way into a small room where Leo was because his work desk was there. Leo was sitting on a stool hunched over his work table sketching a drawing.

   You walked behind Leo quietly. When you got to him, you quietly and stealthily wrapped your arms around his waist and laid your chin on his shoulder. He jumped a bit, but then realizing who it was, relaxed.

"What are you working on Repair Boy?"

"Oh, um... Nothing! Anyways, what do you want to do?" Leo replied while stuttering and quickly folding the sketch and putting it in his pocket.

   This made you quite suspicious. Your birthday was coming up, so maybe it was something for your birthday. (My birthday is May 31, so just pretend your birthday is in May.) You shrugged off his reaction.

"Do you want to go on a double date with Percy and Annabeth in a little bit? We're going to go play laser tag!!!"

"Sure! Let me get ready and we can go. You can sit on my bed or the couch."

"Okay."

   You walked over and lied down on Leo's bed while he went over to his dresser where he had some extra clothes. He pulled out a fresh pair of khakis, a clean white shirt, new suspenders, clean socks and boxer's, and a new Camp Half-Blood t-shirt.

   He walked into his bathroom to take a shower. After about 10 minutes, he came out completely dressed. His hair was still wet.

"Hey (Y/N)? Will you blow dry my hair for me while I brush my teeth?"

"Sure."

   Leo walked into the bathroom and you walked in after him. He plugged in his hair dryer and lied it down while he rinsed his toothbrush and put toothpaste on it.

   You turned the hair dryer on medium and began drying Leo's thick and massive curls. Leo always wanted you to blow dry his hair because he loves the feeling of your hands in his hair and massaging his scalp with your nails.

   Leo was done brushing his teeth and you were almost done doing his hair. He closed his eyes sighing in pleasure as you finished. He put on his shoes and you guys headed back to the Poseidon Cabin to meet Percy and Annabeth.

   You guys got to the Poseidon Cabin and Percy and Annabeth were there waiting for you and Leo.

"Are we ready? I got permission from Chiron to go to Laser X for our double date." Percy asked.

"Yup!" You and Leo replied at the same time.

   You, Leo, Percy, and Annabeth walked to the camp boundaries by Thalia's tree to meet Argus. You and Leo walked hand in hand while Percy and Annabeth walked hand in hand. You laid your head on Leo's shoulder while you guys were walking.

   You all reached the boundaries and got into the car Argus was driving. Argus began driving. Annabeth was in the front seat while you were squished in between Leo and Percy. You were feeling a little tired so you snuggled your face in the crook of Leo's neck. Leo wrapped his arm around your shoulders and laid is head on your head.

   After what felt like five minutes, though it was actually twenty minutes, Percy woke you and Leo up. You guys scrambled out of the car and walked to the doors of Laser X. You and Leo were squealing in excitement while Annabeth was giggling. You guys walked in and went up to the desk.

"May I help you?" The person at the desk asked.

"Yeah. Can we play one game of laser tag?" Percy asked.

"Sure. Follow me. I'll guide you to the room where we explain the rules and you get to pick which color of team your on."

"Okay. Thank you!" You said.

She led you to the room. There were stairs that were designed as seats. One part was blue, one part was red, and the other was green.

"The color you sit at will be the color of team you're on." The person said.

"I'm choosing red!" Leo and Annabeth said.

"We're choosing blue!" You and Percy said while gesturing to each other.

   Being the daughter and son of Poseidon, your guys' favorite color was blue. So, the obvious team you would pick would be the blue team. Leo and Annabeth's favorite color was red, so that's why they chose the red team.

   You guys' all took your seats at your team spot. There were a few mortals playing with you all as well.

"Okay. So, here are the rules! Number one: no running. Number two: no climbing anything. Number three: no unsportsmanlike conduct. And last: have fun and follow these rules! If I find you running or climbing, I can and will take away two thousand points. Got it?"

"Yes!" Everybody said at the same time.

"Okay. Good! Red team, go get your vests on! The guns are attached to the vests. Always keep your hand under the gun to trigger that it is being used. If you take it off, put it back on immediately. It will not work if you don't have your hand on the censor." The person said.

"Blue team go and get your stuff."

"Green team!"

   Everybody was ready to get in the room and play laser tag. You and Percy walked up to Leo and Annabeth.

"We're going to win. Blue team always wins! Right (Y/N)?" Percy said.

"Yup! You guys are going to lose!" You said.

"Nope. Red team is the best and we'll win! Right Leo!" Annabeth said.

"You got that right!" Leo said while smirking.

"Nope. We are the best fighters in camp. That means we will be the best at aiming for laser tag too!" Percy said.

"Get ready, get set, GO!" The person said.

   All teams stormed in. You and Percy traveled to the red teams base. You were shooting at the base while Percy was guarding you. Leo tried deactivating Percy's gun, but Percy shot Leo before he could and Percy deactivated Leo's gun. 

    You successfully destroyed the red team's base. All of a sudden, you hear a voice come on and beeping. It's saying: 'Blue Team's base, getting destroyed.' You and Percy race to your guys' base. When you get there, you see Annabeth shooting at your base. You shoot at her vest and deactivate her gun.

"Seriously!?!" She says.

    You and Percy just smirk and run to the green teams base. This time, Percy shoots at it while you protect it. Nobody comes, and the base is successfully destroyed.

    There is still six minutes left in the game. You travel up the ramp that is above your base while Percy goes to shoot the red base again.

     You see Leo sneak up behind you. You turn around as quick as a fox and shoot him. He complains and goes back down, but before he does, he runs to you and gives you a sweet and passionate kiss. You kiss back. He turns and leaves, but then his gun reactivates and you shoot him again.

   He gives you a playful glare. The voice comes on again and says:' Game is now finished. Go through door and put vest back and head out to get your score.' You look at your gun to see your number is 31.

   You exit and put your vest back. You walk out the exit with Leo. Percy and Annabeth are behind you guys. You go up to the counter to get your score.

   You found your score. You got tagged zero times and hit 58 people. There were thirty four people in the party. Out of all of them, you got first, Percy got second, Leo got third, and Annabeth got fourth. Your score was 7,900.

   You exited Laser X and got back in Argus's car. He took you back to Camp Half-Blood. As you walked into camp, you felt the protective borders. Through the whole double date, no monsters came to attack surprisingly. Well, not really surprising because your awesome boyfriend made a perfume that covered the scent of demigods.

"I had a lot of fun!" You and Annabeth said.

"I did too!" Percy said.

"Same!" Leo said.

"We told you we would beat you guys!" You and Percy said at the same time.

   Leo and Annabeth put their heads down in shame because they were embarrassed.

"Shut up." They mumbled.

  You and Percy giggled. You walked up to Leo and gave him a hug. He hugged you back while cuddling his face into your neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist while yours were around his neck. You both pulled away. Leo gave you a soft and gentle kiss on the lips.

'Best date ever!' You thought to yourself before walking to Bunker 9 with Leo and helping him on one of his projects for Festus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hope you guys' liked this story! Sorry it's not the best. Anyways, I'm running out of ideas! I need some REQUESTS! If you have any ideas, comment on my story or message me. Thanks!
~Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 232 15
-In Control- [Book II - Dream Series] ____________________ "Sunshine, paint my life in red" ____________________ Kashitarō itou x Amatsuki Fan fictio...
246 13 33
This book is the sequel to "Alecxis' Life" Hi! My name's Alecxis! I have done so much in my life because of who- what I am. I've never been happier t...
699K 15.9K 162
Hello, readers! This will just be a book full of cute and fluffy moments between you and Leo Valdez! (Although some may be depressing) I hope you guy...
16.6K 1.1K 30
"Are you stunned by my handsomeness that you can't even speak? " Annoying....... "Or are you feeling shy? " Why would I be shy seeing such a funny fa...