The Outsiders Imagines!

By EmilyPrivett123

Okay so i can't put a cover on this yet... But this is The outsiders imagines! Taking request! I Love yall! ~... More

Steve Imagine
Two-Bit Imagine
Dally Imagine
Dally imagine Part2
Dally imagine
Dally Imagine Part 2
Sodapop imagine
Sodapop imagine Part 2
A/N
Dally imagine
Johnny imagine
Johnny Imagine Part2
Dally Imagine part two
A/N
Dallas.. part 3
soda for his_baby_princess
Johnny For His_Baby_Princess
Johnny imagine For Corrinne2002
Two-Bit Imagine
ITS MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Steve imagine
PonyBoy Imagine
Not an update.
Steve Randle
Curtis Sister Imagine
SO SORRY GUYS
Ponyboy Imagine
Johnny imagine
I'M BACK
Dallas Imagine
Darry Imagine
IMPORTANT A/N
A/N
I'm Back! Two-bit imagine
Author's note
Darry Imagine
Author's Note

Dally part3 for Sydneyand15

130 8 0
By EmilyPrivett123

You had just got off work, you stopped by the Curtis house to look for your boyfriend Dallas.  "Hey Ponyboy have you seen Dally today.?" You asked him. "Uhh, no sorry syd, gotta go." he said and ran out the door. You thought that was strange, but thought nothing of it. You kept looking for Dally. You had checked everywhere even Tim Shepards. The only place you hadn't looked was Buck's.

You walked for ten minutes to get to Buck's. When you got there you knocked on the door. The door opened an there stood buck. "Hey syd. How ya been.?" he asked. You smiled. "Just fine thanks. Have you seen Dal.?" He looked down at the floor. "Buck?" you asked. "YOu dont want to go up there." You pushed passed him and went straight to Dally's room. 

You opened the door and wasn't ready for what you seen when you walked in the door. A slutty blonde greaser girl was sitting on top of YOUR boyfriend Dallas. "What the fuck?!!!!" you screamed. Dally looked at you. "Baby i- i can explain." he panted "NO! You cheated on me. And as for you bitch." You walked over to the blonde that was putting her clothes on and tackled her.  You grabbed her by the hair and started punching her face in. You hit her so hard the first time she blacked out. She was limp and you kept kicking her. 

Dallas grabbed you and pulled you off of her. He kept saying sorry and he loved you then everything went black...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617 28 18
🚨NOT COMPLETED🚨 DONT WORRY JOHNNY AND DALLY WONT DIE I don't own any of the outsiders characters, just the original characters:) Sorry if it's cr...
8.9K 170 30
The Outsiders Imagines. Please send a request to have a imagine
924 29 6
this story is about you in The Outsiders movie! i have not read the book yet, and i've been trying really hard to find it, so sorry if things are sor...
121K 1.5K 12
What if the Curtis's had a sister? A little sister to Darry and Soda but big sister to Pony. Where would she fit in? What would she be like? Read Bab...