Cant Forget About You (tha di...

By leahnino

What happens when you meet the one or the person you never expected to see again,fall for the one you never t... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter one (part two)
Chapter Two
Chapter Two (part two)
Chapter three
Authors note
Chapter Four
Chapter Four (part two)
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Seven (part two)
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
New Book??!
Chapter Nine (part two)
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen Temptations•
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Ten (part two)

2.2K 75 18
By leahnino

"Aye!, aye, aye, you lit" Nnedi started gassing me and I knew motherfuckers was looking our way crazy.
Shit was funny. the lean started getting to my head so I stopped dancing."why you stop? I look down at her, my eyes barely opened. "You don't look so good, you wanna go upstairs and sleep?" She said rubbing my shoulder. I slid my hands down my face and shook my head no. "Nah I'm good just getting old." She kept on looking at me. I foundt it real cute how concerned she was but I was alright.

"Are you su-"

"Yes. I'm sure nae." I laughed sizing her up a bit.

"Mhm.. okay whatever you say coly." She started looking around.

"Imma head outside real quick." she looked up at me then nodded.

I left and made my way outside.
I pulled out my lighter and my perfectly rolled blunt and placed it to my lips.

"Omg lucas!" A female voice called out. I looked around tryna to make out who the fuck it was that called my name,when I couldn't see who it was I shrugged and lit it up not careing. who ever called me better come see me face to face, it's to dark out for that.

"Lucas!" I took a drag from it then let it out with a tired sigh.

I turned my head a bit and saw a female looking figure coming closer.
.....

********Dillyn**********

"Damn ma you gon make a nigga trip."
I laughed.

Trying to carry tanaya upstairs was the hardest thing a nigga could do especially since I was drunk but not as drunk as her, she almost made me miss a step.
She was complaining about how her feet was killing her when we was dancing so I decided to take her upstairs to her room.

"Imm tiredd" she yawned and wrapped her arms around my shoulder, holding on a little tighter.
"Aight, when we get upstairs I'll lay you down." After about walking three more steps I finally got us upstairs.

"Which room is yours ma" she pointed at a door at the end of the hallway then dropped her hand back onto my shoulder.
.....
I opened the door and switched the light on. I noticed that one side of her the room was wild clean then the other wasn't so much.

"We here." I looked over at her and saw only the side of her face,she didn't move so I knew she was sleep.

"All this work for you" I whispered to myself.

I used my leg to shut the door behind me.
The loud music that played from downstairs died down a little now.

I walked over to her bed and laid her down gently trying not to wake her up.

I took off her sneakers and tossed them to the side of her room that was messy then I reached for her lightweight pink blanket on the side of the bed and wrapped it around her body.

She let out a sigh then snuggled up under it getting comfortable.

"Night." I turned away walking back to door.
I just wanted to go back downstairs to the function.

"Dillynn can u lay down with me." I thought her ass went to sleep.

I closed the door back slowly and walked back over to her bed.

"Nah ion think so tay." No matter how much I wanted to I knew that it wouldn't be right only because if I got in that bed with her I wouldnt just lay down with her and she wouldn't just lay down with me,her drunk head ass would prolly pull something.

"Pleaseee" she continued to beg over and over but I just shook my head.
She had this pout that made her look like a five year old.
I laughed a little.

she slipped out of her blanket slowly and knee-walked across her bed.
I watched her come closer until she stopped and sat up in front of me feeling up under my shirt.

"Get back under yo blanket chile." I smirked.

"P-please lay with meee" she pouted again.

I huffed.

The thought's I was thinking was to dirty man.

"C'mon" she gave me a sexy ass grin and grabbed my hand, pulling me on to bed gently and slowly.
Ah fuck.

*******Will*********

I took a deep breath and walked over to where Chanel was.I felt like a bitch ass nigga right now I ain't never had this much trouble with just walkin up to a girl damn.
I stood on the side and watched Chanel back it up on aaliyah, For a preacher's daughter she could really shake that ass.

"Can i cut in?" I asked looking at Aaliyah she was cute to but vier already claimed her but shh. Chanel and her stopped dancing and looked at me.
"Oo yes you can" aaliyah bumped chanel into me.

"But we.. were dancing.." She backed away from me awkwardly trying to not make eye contact.

"We'll dance later,have fun boo" aaliyah waved at us with a smile then danced away.

Chanel let out a sigh and stood there while looking around, there was a weird silence between us that I didn't like.

"What so you don't wanna dance with me?" I looked her up and down finding myself licking my lips.

"No.. it's not that.."

"I mean I don't bite or nothing unless you want me to th-" I got closer to her and grabbed her hand gently, she pushed me away a little and giggled softly. That shit right there turned me on.

"Boy stop" she crossed her arms over her chest and looked around again.

Talking to her was hard asf man she act's real different from the girl's I talk to.

"So you just gon stand there and look around? Alright." I nodded and looked around with her.

"What do you want?" I looked at her.

"Watchu mean?"

"Cmon we all grown, why you bothering me?" she still had her arms crossed over her chest.
I faked sighed.
"Alright you want the truth?." I asked. She nodded and put her arms down giving all her attention to me that's the shit I like.

"Every since I came to this house I been wanting to get it in with you." she scrunched her face up at me.

" shit.." I mumbled.

"I mean.. get in with you cause you seem like a nice girl and you real pretty baby girl." I bit my bottom lip.

"Oh.." she smiled then looked down playing with her fingers.

"And I want to take you out and show you a good time." I tapped her shoulder lightly with smile so she could look my way again.

"Really? But you barely know me and what if I got a boyfriend what you gon do then?" she tilted her head a bit at me waiting for my answer.

"..That's why I want to take you out and if you got a boyfriend that's cool, that's cool.., he dont gotta know unless you wanna tell him then that's cool to." I said with no expression.

I hope she dont got a boyfriend but if she do oh well that ain't gon stop me from taking shawty out and showing her a good time.
She started to laugh alot pulling me outta my thoughts.

"What's so funny? " I raised my eyebrow at her as she dried her fake tears.

"I.. need.. some.. milk ..Omg ... You're.. Crazy." she said in between her breath's."Wooh!.."

"Oh."
I smirked.
"So what's yo answer gone be chanel?" I took a big step in front of her so we were face to face now.

"Ok.."

"Ok what?" She kissed her teeth at me and pushed me back a bit I chuckled at how playful she was.

"Im joking."

"Alright.. Uh you free this Saturday at eight." I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Mhm alright Where?" She ain't even say yes 💀

"Don't worry about that part, that's gone be a surprise." I winked

"Oo what's the surprise?" Damn this girl love asking questions.

"You can't know baby girl that's why it's called a surprise" she sighed.

"Fine, this better be a good one.. Please." I smiled then nodded.

"I gotchu shawty..now is you gone dance with me?"

"Ok fine this my song anyway."

*******Lucas*********
.....

"Jazmyn?"

"What you doing here?" She came closer. There were lights on each end of the garage door where I was at so I was able to see her better.
"Can't even say hi" she said dry as hell I gave a nod.
"But Oh in Cali?" She said with a smile
no north Dakota.. shit.She continued
"I came with dasia and mya,we thought this would be a nice vacation spot for the summer since they were nice beach houses here."

She looked at the house then back at me. "And someone told us about some bomb ass party that was going down tonight so you know we had come through cause it ain't a party till we step in but... I ain't know you was gon be here tho."I took another drag then flicked the shit somewhere.

I nodded then leaned back on the garage door. I couldn't tell if she was lying or not but I knew this had sum sum to do with the surprise mya was talking bout.
"So is will,vier and dillyn here also?"she said with a innocent smile.

"Was this mya's surprise or sum" I gave her serious look.There was a pause before she answered.

"..Yes. but don't tell her I told you cause its a surprise so when you see her act.. surprised.. Please.." I scoffed below my breath then nodded. Leaving her right there outside I walked back into the house.

The loud ass music hit me.

The party looked like it gotten bigger since I stepped out, niggas needa go home to they kid's already.

The door swung open again.
Jazmyn walked in and gave me one last look then dissapeared somewhere to the right of the party.

Nnedi don't even know about mya
I was meaning to tell her about mya but every time I tried to I thought bout it then didn't.

What y'all think?

This is jazmyn 👇👇👇

••
Vote and comment my jawns 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 56.4K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.2M 47.9K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...