leo valdez x reader (book 1)

By hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... More

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)
Interuptions
That time of month...
Frustration
Laser Tag
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Future Planning
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math cliché
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Prank Wars
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
Roommates
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Biology Tutoring
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Pi Day
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Caught
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
Jealous (Another One)
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Help Me Get Ready Part 3
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
Pokémon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
☆☆☆☆☆
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
♡♡∞♡♡
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
All American Girl
A/N
Another 1K
Off to War
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
Perverted Songs
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
⋙⋙⋙
Change of Plans
Bittersweet Tragedy
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

Share a Coke

2.7K 70 188
By hypersomniac-

Oh my gods! Thank you guys so much for 300 views! I love you guys so much! By the way, Daughter of Apollo in this one shot🌞!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You just got done with your chores. You were cleaning the stables. You decided to go back to the Apollo cabin and practice a song you were learning to play on the piano. Guess what that song was? It was Sam Smith's song "Writings on the Wall". You were in love with that song.

When you got to your cabin, you took a shower and then made your way to the piano. You turned on the piano and began playing and singing.

"I've been here before. But Always hit the floor. I've spent a lifetime running, and I always get away. But with you I'm feeling something that makes me want to stay.

I'm prepared for this. I Never shoot to miss. But I feel like a storm is coming, if I'm gonna make it through the day. Then there's no more use in running, this is something I've gotta face.

If I risk it all,
Could you break my fall?

How do I live? How do I breath? When you're not here I'm suffocating. I wanna feel love, run through my blood. Tell me is this where I give it all up? For you, I have to risk it all. Cause the Writings on the Wall." You started singing.

When you were done, you heard clapping. You looked behind you and there stood your best friend and crush, Leo Valdez.

"Hey Leo, what's up?" You said cheerfully.

"Oh nothing really. Do you want to help me make something in the Bunker? And by the way, that was really good! You should sing in front of people more!" Leo replied.

"Um, okay. Anyways, let's get to the bunker!" You said.

You walked out the door after grabbing your Northface jacket and walked in the woods with Leo.

"So, (Y/N), how was your day today?"

"Oh. Just the usual. You know, cleaning the stables and stuff. You?"

"Just working on projects in the Bunker."

You and Leo arrived at the Bunker and he punched in the passcode. You went through the long corridor and made your way to Leo's work table. Leo sat down on his stool and you pulled up a different stool and sat next to him.

"What are we making?" You asked.

"I need to make a new shield for Clarisse." Leo replied.

"Okay."

Leo began melting down the celestial bronze and placing it in the mold for the shield. He let you make the design for the shield. Since it was Clarisse's shield, you decided to make the design a boar with flames around it.

Leo put the shield in a freezer so the celestial bronze will freeze. After an hour, it was done. You painted on the design and set it off to dry. Then, you and Leo began working on making a sword for an Athena kid.

Leo made the sword out of imperial gold. He melted the gold and shaped it into the mold. He let it freeze and began working on the handle. You decided to make the handle have swirls on it. After the sword was complete, you and Leo sat down on his couch to rest.

Leo put it on the movie "Pitch Perfect 2". This was your favorite movie. You were cracking up at the part when Fat Amy was canoeing across the Lake to Bumper singing that ridiculous song. You also laughed at the end when Fat Amy showed Emily how to slide down the stairs with the sled.

At the very end of the movie, someone, more like people, bursts into the bunker. You look up and see your younger sister and Leo's younger brother.

Your younger sister that came was named Kate. She was five years old and had brown hair, blue eyes, and a stunning smile. She was attached to you like a leech. She always called you mom because you acted like a mom to her and always took care of her.

Leo's younger brother was named David. He was six years old and had black hair, tanish skin, and green eyes. He was super adorable and always called Leo dad because Leo always took care of him too. He was Leo's follower and mini me.

You and Leo had your full attention on David and Kate. They were best friends just like you and Leo. What got your attention was they were each holding two Coke's. They both had a somewhat mischievous smile plastered on their faces.

"Hey Kate and David. What's up?" You asked.

"Oh, nothing (Y/N). We just came to give you and Leo something. David entered the passcode to get into the Bunker." Kate replied.

"Okay. Are you guys gonna give us the thing?" You asked with a little hesitation. Their smiles widened as they gave you the thing.

They gave you and Leo both a Coke. Your's said: Share a Coke with Mom!. You looked at it with a smile and looked at Kate.

"Awww.. Kate! This is so sweet! Thank you! But, who's the dad?" You asked as you pulled her into a hug. She smirked evilly.

"Oh. The person who got the 'Share a Coke with Dad' is Leo!" She said.

You blushed and your eyes widened. How did Kate find out your crush on Leo? You never told her. You looked at Leo who was a little confused while looking at David because they went over to a different room, but you could see them.

You saw David give Leo his Coke. Leo looked at the bottle and his said: Share a Coke with Dad!. He smiled at David and gave him a brotherly hug. David looked at Kate evilly with a smirk on his face. You heard Leo ask the same question you asked.

"Thanks David! I love it! But, who has the 'Share a Coke with Mom!'?" Leo asked.

"Oh. The person who got the Share a Coke with Mom is (Y/N)!" David replied.

Leo looked at you with....wait! Is that a blush on his cheeks? Leo walked over to you and Kate with David. You and Leo stood next to each other while David and Kate giggled and chuckled. Soon, Kate spoke up.

"So, since you guys are now our 'parents', you guys have to have a fake wedding!" Kate said excitedly.

You looked at Leo with a major blush as Leo did the same. You guys both replied with an 'okay'. Kate took your hand.

"Come on! We have to go to the Aphrodite cabin and have you get ready for your wedding! David, take Leo to Jason to get ready! And Leo, when your done, go to the beach! We already have some of the Aphrodite kids working on the wedding venue!" Kate said.

"Goodbye Leo! See you in two hours!" You said while giggling.

"Alright, my fake fiancé! See you then! " Leo replied while chuckling.

Kate made her way to the Aphrodite cabin with you. You knocked on the door and Piper opened it up.

"Hey (Y/N)! Come to get ready for your 'wedding'? We have the dress and everything picked out for you!" Piper said as she opened the door wider to let you in.

Kate pushed you in and left saying she'll be back in an hour to see the progress.

You went inside and sat on Piper's bunk. She went to the closet and pulled out a dress and heels. The dress was a knee length coral colored dress. It was extremely pretty and you loved it. The shoes were beautiful, white heels.

Piper gave you the clothes and pushed you into the bathroom. You put the clothes on and walked out of the bathroom. Piper gasped when she saw you.

"(Y/N)! You look stunning! Time to pick out the jewelry!"

Piper took you to the jewelry section of the Aphrodite cabin. She pulled out pearl earrings and a pearl necklace. They were absolutely beautiful. Piper moved your hair and clipped on the necklace around your neck while you put in the pearl earrings. After you did that, Kate walked back in.

"Wow! You look amazing! Leo is going to be stunned when he sees how beautiful you are!" Kate said as she smiled the widest smile ever. You smiled back while Piper pulled you to the make up section.

Piper did a nude smokey eye with a little bit of pink. She put mascara and eyeliner on you. Then, she got out nude lipstick and put it on your plush lips. She pulled out pale pink nail polish and began giving you a manicure. After that was done, she pulled you to the hair salon in the Aphrodite Cabin.

She brushed your (H/C) hair. She curled your hair and was thinking about what to do to your hair. You were actually like, getting ready for a real wedding!

"So, what do you want me to do with your hair?"

"Um, you can do a fancy bun!"

"Okay!"

Piper took your hair layer after layer and swirled it into a bun. When she was finished, she spun you around to look at the mirror. You gasped when you saw yourself. You were absolutely stunning. You never thought you would ever look this great! Looks like Aphrodite was working with you today! Kate squealed and took your hand while pulling you out of the Aphrodite cabin.

"Time to go to the beach!" Kate said.

She pulled you throughout the woods until you arrived at the beach. Leo was standing there with a bouquet of white and pink roses. You gasped at the sight of him. He was in a clean, black tuxedo with a bow tie. You blushed at the sight. When Leo saw you, his mouth was slightly open.

You saw your friends at the beach. You saw Piper, Jason, Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, your brother Will, Nico, Travis, Katie, Connor, David, and Kate. There was also an Aphrodite guy being the "priest" that was going to "marry" you and Leo.

The music started playing and you walked down the aisle. Leo had the widest smile you ever saw and his cheeks were a deep red. You made it down the aisle and was now in front of him. He held your hands with his while David and Kate came down to give you and Leo the 'rings'.

It was now time for Leo to say his 'vows'. He seemed a little nervous but soon began to speak. He retook your hands in his and kissed them.

"(Y/N), we've been best friends for three years. In those three years, I've noticed that I have began to develop... Feelings for you. You are the most beautiful, kind, sweet, amazing, courageous, and prettiest girl I have ever laid eyes on. You always cheer me up when I'm down and I'm thankful for that. I love you so much I would go through Tartarus just to save you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Leo said. You had joyful tears coming down your face. Good thing Piper did water proof make up!

"Wow. Leo! I don't know what to say! Of course I'll be your girlfriend and I love you too!" You replied.

You immediately hugged him and he gladly hugged back. He pulled away breaking the hug. He put his hands around your waist while you put yours around his neck. You guys stared into each other's eyes. You guys slowly leaned in and your lips touched.

You felt fireworks explode when his lips touched yours. You melted into the kiss as he ran his tongue across your bottom lip. You allowed access because you loved him and he loved you. His tongue ravaged around your mouth as you shuddered in pleasure. He slowly moved his lips to your neck. He kissed your neck a few times before you stopped him.

"Leo, everybody is still here!" You whispered in his ear while giggling.

"Oh, right." He replied while going red in embarrassment.

Everybody cheered that you accepted to be his girlfriend. You and Leo mainly heard Kate and David screaming happily. You and Leo walked over to them.

"Are you guys okay?" Leo asked.

"Yup! This was our plan all along! We knew you guys liked each other!" Kate said.

"Wait! How did you know we liked each other?!?" You and Leo said at the same time.

"Oh! About that... We found your guys' diaries and read them... That's how we found out! And that is how we came up with this plan!" David said.

"Wow. I've got to say, you guys were pretty clever. And it was a great plan!" Leo said.

"We know!" Kate said while smiling childishly.

"Leo, we're supposed to be mad at them." You whispered in his ear while giggling.

"I know. They're just so adorable! I can't be mad at them!" Leo said.

"I know right! You guys are great! I would've never confessed to Leo if it weren't for your guys' genius plan!" You said to Kate and David.

"I love you (Y/N)." Leo said.

"I love you too." You replied.

And with that, you and Leo ended the night with a sweet, passionate kiss. Leo hugged you goodnight and you of course hugged back. You guys walked back to your cabins smiling like crazy. Leo walked with David while you walked with Kate back to the Apollo cabin.

"Thank you Kate." You said while smiling and hugging her.

"You're welcome mom!" Kate said while hugging you back and smiling.

   You put her to bed and tucked her in. You kissed her forehead like a mother would do and whispered her goodnight. You went to your bed and cuddled into your blankets. Today was a great day! You thought as you drifted yourself off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I kept my promise from the last one shot! Hope you guys liked this! I randomly thought of this idea while at the nail salon on Tuesday. I thought it was a cute story! XOXO~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 124 34
- Aryia/ Badboywolfy X Reader imagines - Requests are open and available - I mainly write fluff - I DO NOT write mature content - Warnings are shown...
23.4K 403 28
My day was normal. Until my teacher turned into a demon, some scary, over-sized dogs attacked me, and I met Bad Boy Supreme. Getting torn apart from...
16.6K 1.1K 30
"Are you stunned by my handsomeness that you can't even speak? " Annoying....... "Or are you feeling shy? " Why would I be shy seeing such a funny fa...
146K 1.2K 62
imagines of your favorite greasers, there's nothin' else to it. enjoy!