Broken

By hello_z

"When something is broken, you can't fix it. But you can make it better. All it needs is love, care and atten... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 6

6.2K 158 7
By hello_z

"Harry," I shivered as we stepped out into the bitter November air. I hadn't brought a jacket because I hadn't expected for Harry to be at the cafeteria. 

His eyes scanned the secluded parking lot and he glanced at his phone, his eyebrows furrowed as he read the text. 

"Stay here," he muttered, more to himself rather than me. He then walked off and walked over to a red Honda Civic that was parked rather sloppily in the corner of the car park. He leaned back and read the license plate and his eyes lit up.

"Ah, that's right." He said, pulling a key out of his pocked and opening the car.

I frowned. "What was that?"

"What was what?" He turned to me, eyebrows raised.

"That. You looking for the car."

"I forgot what my car was." He replied cooly.

"That's not your car." I stated, crossing my arms over my chest.

He let out a deep breath and looked at me. "What do you mean it's not  my car?"

"That time you took me to the cafe - like two weeks ago. You had a Nissan."

He rubbed his thumb finger and his index finger together, leaning on the car door. "It wasn't my car, and neither is this."

I opened my mouth to speak but he shot me a look that told me to shut up. "Come on." He said, opening the car door and getting in. 

I sighed and got in next to him, staying silent as I warmed my fingers. Shooting my a sidewards glance, Harry started up the car and started to drive.

About 10 minutes into our trip, we got stuck in a traffic jam.

"We aren't moving." I stated, as if Harry didn't know.

He glanced up from his phone. "No shit, sherlock."

His eyes went straight back to his phone and I sighed, not knowing what to do. I pulled out my phone and started to scroll through Tumblr, glancing at Harry from time to time. 

I wasn't surprised when he reached over and plucked my phone from my hands, exiting Tumblr and going to my contacts app. "Harry, I'd rather you don't."

He looked at me in amusement. "What?"

"My phone. Can I have it back?"

If he put his number in my phone I'd just delete-

His phone started to ring, and I glanced at my phone to see he had dialled his phone number on my phone. So his number was on my phone and my number was on his. I cocked my head to the side as he passed my phone back. "Really?" I asked, gesturing to his phone.

He shrugged, shooting me another smirk as he turned to face the road. "You don't need to save my number, but I need to save yours."

*~*

I stepped out of the car and looked at the skating rink that stood in front of us. "Really?" I asked Harry, pulling my sweater over my hands in a feeble attempt to warm them.

The corners of his mouth turned up and he hid his mouth in his shoulder, coughing. He was covering up the fact that he was smiling.

"What's wrong with a bit of outdoor ice skating?"

I eyed the motel that stood a few meters away and Harry's eyes followed mine. His facial features hardened as I turned to look to him, my eyebrows raised. 

"I didn't-"

"You bring all of your dates here." I said, almost accusingly.

"No. I don't."

"Sure."

"Brenna," he sighed. "I don't do dates."

"But you-"

"I don't do dates." He repeated, his voice firm and his eyes glistening.

I thought back to the countless times Autumn had rambled on about Harry and his flings. I realised she hadn't mentioned anything about dates... Did he just fuck and leave? I looked at the motel and sighed. 

"Harry?"

He was still looking at me, standing in the same position. He hummed out a, "hm?"

"I do - let me just make this clear. I'm not going to, uh. Have... you know."

He frowned. "What?"

"I'm not going to have sex. With you. Or anyone, for that matter."

He looked at me again and his facial expression changed to something I couldn't make out, before it turned into the same frown. For a second I thought he was going to get mad at me but he laughed. It was a cold laugh, and it sent chills down my spine. 

"I wouldn't want to have sex with you," he laughed, shaking his head. "I'd never stoop that low. Come on, even you should know I only go for hot fucks."

I got the same feeling in my stomach as I had gotten earlier and I had to hold in the urge to cry.

Being insulted was one thing, but being insulted by someone like Harry was another.

Harry licked his lips, and it was silent between us as I willed myself not to cry.

I will not cry. I will not cry. I will not cry. Harry doesn't mean anything to you, his comments don't matter.

"Come on," he said in a surprisingly soft tone.

I shook my head. He frowned. "Why don't you find a hot girl to go out with?"

He closed his eyes and I took this as an oppurtunity to turn around and start walking off.

"Brenna, don't you dare walk away from me." I heard Harry's low voice warn.

I ignored him and kept on walking. When I heard his loud footsteps, my pace quickened until I found myself running. I entered a park, and I couldnt really make out where anything was because of how dark it was when, before I  could establish what had happened, I slipped on some mud.

Falling straight onto my back, I winced as I heard the squelch of mud ruin the white sweater I was wearing. The one that had cost me £15. It may not seem like a lot, but it certainly was a lot for me, Primark brand or not.

I sat up and closed my eyes, bringing my knees to my eyes and closing them. I wasn't in pain or anything like that. I was just mad at myself. I don't know why but I was. 

"I'm an idiot." I breathed out, hearing the squelch as I shifted slightly.

"You're not an idiot." 

The unmistakable voice of Harry. 

I lowered my knees and looked at his darkened figure. He was standing in front of me, his gaze lowered, breathing in and out softly.

"What do you want?"

He leaned forward and helped me up, and the squelch made me cringe. He turned me around and sighed. "Your jumper's fucked up."

"Thanks for the information." I said bitterly, feeling the sweater stick to my back.

Harry sighed and guided my to the right, to a spot that was much lighter than where we had been previously standing. He shrugged off his jacket, and to my surprise pulled of his black shirt. 

"What on earth are you-"

"I'm not trying to have sex with you." He said, in an almost teasing tone.

I blushed and lowered my gaze. "I know, you'd never go for anything as ugly as me, remember?"

Harry sighed and handed me his shirt. I took it in my arms and looked up at him, raising my eyebrows.

"Put it on, you must be uncomfortable and I don't want you to be ill. Because the mud's cold and stuff." He muttered, shoving his hands into his pocket.

"I... You want me to undress... Here?" I asked.

"You're going to undress here." He corrected.

"Turn around then," I ordered. 

He sighed but he obeyed, turning around. He was still shirtless and I gazed at his back. The scratch marks on his back confirmed what he had been doing last night and I swallowed and ripped off the sweater, and quickly pulled his shirt on. It was loose, but not too loose. 

I'm fat. 

I picked up my sweater. "I'm done, you can look now."

He turned around a threw me a glance as he put on his jacket. He glaned at his phone to check the time, and quickly looked back at me, a frown on his face. I waited for a bit, waiting for him to talk or look away or tell me we should leave because it was six thirty. But he didn't, he just stared. I realised he wasn't staring at me, and as I followed his gaze I realised he was staring at my wrist, it was turned upwards and my jumper was balanced across the top of it. 

I followed his gaze to see what the fuss was about and then I saw. And then I remembered. 

"Brenna," he said, his voice low. "What are those cuts on your wrist?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N; Hello i'd like to once again remind you I DO NOT THINK HARRY IS ANYTHING LIKE WHAT I SAY HE IS IN THIS FIC

hOLY CRAP IVE HAD TO DELETE SO MANY COMMENTS WITH YOU GUYS TELLING ME HE'S NOT MEAN. I KNOW HE ISNT MEAN THIS IS A FAN FICTION. FICTION. FICTION, FICTION.

but on the other hand those people who leave me comments brighten up my day i want to hug you all and send you kisses online :)

so yeah here you go hope you enjoyed :D

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 2 33
(Latin) Adflicto Affligo - to injure, weaken, discourage, damage, break. "The first time I saw you, I remember having this conversation with someone...
962K 25.5K 61
#64 in Romance 08/02/18 #11 in Dark Romance 07/30/18 #18 in Dark Romance 07/20/18 #139 in Dark Romance 07/05/18 #30 in Dark Romance 07/12/18 Amelia: ...
16.7K 677 75
"Be careful of love" She said. "It'll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong" She pulled away from his warm emb...
8.3K 550 7
❝IF I COULD BE HONEST FOR ONE DAY, EVEN JUST FOR A SPLIT SECOND, I'D TELL YOU THAT I'M HURTING. AND I MEAN REALLY HURTING.❞ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 201...