Hetalia Ghoul

By AngelxFlores

° December 25 2018 - #2 in Prucan° °January 5 2019 - #1 in Gerita° °April 24 2019 - #1 in Ameripan° °June 21... More

This is Me
Another One
Where Did He Go?
A Friend
Who's This?
Savior
An Idea
Mask Maker
The Hero
More Information
Another Day
The One-Eyed
Frog Prince
Problems
The Revenge Deal
The Doctor
The Waiter
Memories and Secrets
Invisible
Gossip
Help
Jealousy
The Rules
The Girl
Clingy
Camera
A Picture
Conversation
Brother
Careful
Suitcase
Protect
Family
Introduction
Blood
Trust
author's note
Suspicion
Child
Love
Investigation
Moving Out
Threat
Fun
Kiss
Stay
#1918
Gáta
Tears
Run Away
Persecution
Cry
Memory
Recall
Worried
Sorry
Warning
Redemption
Plan
Young
Who?

Hanging Out

732 37 57
By AngelxFlores

-Alfred's POV-

"Alfred!... Alfred wake up you git!"

"Ugh... Five more minutes mom..." I pulled up the blankets up to my face only to have it taken away.

"Alfred, wake up! What time did you fell asleep? I didn't expect you to stay out so late when taking the man to his house,"

The lights were turned on and I had to blink. I leaned over to get my glasses from the shelf and forgot they were shattered.

"I got you a new pair this morning,"
Arthur handed me the new pair of glasses, "What time did you get here?"

"Um... I think like 6 am?... What time is is now?"

"Almost 1 pm,"

"Oh shoot! I was gonna go hang out with Kiku!"

"Kiku? The man from the junkyard?"

"Yep! We were texting and I was gonna meet up with him in the afternoon," I said as I get my phone to see a message.

Kiku Honda Civic: Are you still coming? If you're too busy, it's alright.

The Hero: Im on my way :)

Srry Im late

Ill b there soon!

C ya later

Kiku Honda Civic: Alright. See you soon, Alfred.

"Oh I see. You put on your hero act and get the person's number in one night. That's pretty smooth of you, Alfred,"

"What? No! It's not like that. I just want to hang out with him. He seems like a cool dude,"

"Right... In that case, you should hurry up then,"

I got dressed and popped in a hot pocket in the microwave and saw Arthur looking at some paperwork.

"Whatcha looking at?

"Hm? Just some recent reports from the CCG. Did you know they just caught the leader of the Kol Klan?"

"Really?! Ursa?"

"Yes. Apparently, it was a young lady named Katyusha Braginsky. We know she had some siblings but their whereabouts and identities are unknown,"

"So that clan is done for?"

"Not likely. I know that the Kol Klan has a strong connection in family and if they are alive, it is likely for another member to take over,"

"Oh man. Hey, at least it gives me a chance to fight with one of those villains! I always wanted to see a famous high-level ghoul in action!"

"You're such a child,"

"And you're such an old fart,"

The microwave ringed and took out my snack and headed to the door.

"Have fun at work Artie! I'm gonna enjoy my day off!"

"Whatever. Now I got to deal with the frog at work,"

"Good luck then. See ya later,"

"Bye Alfred,"

I walked out and eat my hot pocket as a continued to get my bike. Our house wasn't that far from Kiku's place so I thought it would be nice to go biking. On my way, I saw a small café I never noticed before.

"Armonia... Is that Spanish? Or Italian? Eh, I never know the difference,"

It seemed like a small business but it seemed that people were active there. It's no starbucks, but I should go try it out sometime.

I continued on my way and finally arrived to the shop. It looks more friendly during the day. I walk in and saw Kiku laughing and talking to a guy on a counter. I awkwardly walked in until he noticed me.

"Oh, hello Alfred. I didn't see you there,"

"It's alright, Keeks. The Hero has arrived!" I smiled and walked up to him and the stranger.

"Hm... You're Alfred? Kiku told me about you,"

"Oh, he has? Good things I hope, hehe..."

"Alfred, this is Hercules, a friend of mine," Kiku said as Hercules petted a small cat.

"Hey, I like your cat,"

"Thanks. Kiku says you helped him out of a situation, right?"

"Yep! I am the Hero! Saving others is what I do,"

"... Then I hope it stays that way," I was confused about what he meant but before I could respond, he stood up and looked at me.

"I should go, Kiku. I wouldn't want to be disturbing your date. See ya later," he picked up him cat and went outside the shop.

"I-it's not like that Hercules! I already told you," Kiku yelled as he watched his friend leave, "Uh, sorry about that. Hercules is a weird friend,"

"It's cool. So are we gonna start this date or not?"

"W-what?!"

"I'm just messing with ya, dude! Can I take a look at your stuff?"

"S-sure..."

He relaxed and looked at all the things on the shelves and tables. There were toys and pottery. The masks are all so beautiful and well done, "Do you make all of this?"

"Yes,"

"They're amazing,"

"Thank you,"

"Do you know that ghouls wear masks to protect their identity?"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. I think it's pretty cool. As if they were super villains and I am the Hero who will unmask them! Do you think a ghoul has ever bought a mask from here? That would be crazy to think about,"

"Hehe... Yeah, it would..."

"Speaking of which, how's your injuries?" I went up to look at his shoulder and realized he wasn't wearing his bandages, "Hey, you shouldn't take your bandages off yet. The wound was pretty deep,"

He backed up before I could see his shoulder clearly, "I'll be fine. I redid the bandage,"

"Alright then. Do you want to go see that movie then?"

"Sure,"
___

"Aw man! They sold out?!"

"Hm, that's a shame..."

"I really wanted you to see it, Kiku! It's an amazing movie!"

"It seems there won't be another showing until 6 hours..."

"Dang it... What can we do to pass time?... Oh, hey! You wanted to show me some cartoon things!"

"Anime. And yes. I think we can watch it back at my place,"

"Alright!"

We arrived back at Kiku's place and he led me to the back of the shop where was his actual room.

"Do you live here alone?"

"Yes. I don't have family members that I know of so I taken care of myself since young,"

"Really? Wow..."

"What about you, Alfred? Your partner is your father, right?"

"Arthur? Yeah, he is. Although, I never knew he was my dad until a few years ago. My mother died when I was 16 and she told me to find him. Apparently, he never knew he had a son. It took us both by surprise when I read mom's will. And so, he took me in. I never got used to calling him 'Dad' though. And when I learned about his job, I knew instantly I wanted to do the same! Fighting ghouls and be a hero? I thought it would be amazing because I would be helping people. I heard a lot of stories of what those monsters can do. So I want to help. I get so much satisfaction knowing a saved an innocent life or two. So u started training and learning to be part of the CCG and now I'm at the top class with Arthur at my partner in solving crime,"

"... That's quite a story, Alfred,"

"Yeah, whatever. I've been on this case of the Kol Klan ghouls for quite a while,"

"They do seem dangerous. Aren't you worried about yourself?"

"Me? Nah, I can handle myself. A hero got to do a job at protecting people. If I were to die saving someone's life, I would die happy,"

"You're really brave,"

"It's nothing, heh,"

"Anyways, I think I know which anime to show,"

"What is it?"

"It's called One Punch Man. It's about superheroes,"

"Really?! That sounds cool!"

Kiku seemed to smile and starting to turn on his computer and brought snacks and we both played down on his bed to watch this show.
---

"Aw man! That last episode was so amazing! I loved the fighting scenes!"

"Almost 90% of it was fighting,"

"Exactly! Where's season two?!"

"Sadly, there is no news of season 2 yet,"

"Really?! But I love Saitama!"

"Yes, it is a bummer but I got the manga!" Kiku proudly said as he showed me his bookshelf.

"That is so cool!"

"I feel like you would enjoy Attack on Titan too. It's action as well. Or maybe ,"

"Then let's binge watch it like this one!"

"But I thought you wanted to go see that movie,"

"Why pay for a movie in a theater full of people when we could just lay here and watch a ton of cool anime for free with snacks together?"

"You do have a good point there,"

We both laughed and I got a text from Arthur.

Grumpy Eyebrows Dad: It's almost 8 pm. I'm going to pick you up in a bit.

I didn't even realize it was so late. Those 12 episodes flew by quick.

"Hey Keeks, Arthur is coming soon so we can hold off that anime for another time,"

"I told you my name is Kiku,"

"I like giving my friends nicknames,"

"Fine," he sighed and flopped onto the bed next to me.

"Are you tired?"

"A bit,"

"What do you usually do for fun?"

"Hm... I go to the junkyard to discover materials, draw, watch anime... I'm pretty much a boring guy,"

"That sounds cool though. Do you go out with your friends sometimes?"

"Hercules sometimes go with me to the junkyard or talk but we don't really have much in common,"

"What about people other than him?"

"I wouldn't really call them friends. I know people from the café near by and they are kind and enjoyable to talk to but I never really do much with them..."

"So you're saying you don't have friends?!"

"Well, when you put it that way..."

"How do you not have friends though?"

"I-i don't know?"

"I mean, why? You seem like a cool guy and hanging out with you and making jokes and eating and watching your shows was one of the best times I ever had! You really deserve more friends to be around you,"

"Heh... I never really like being around a big group of people or be the center of attention... And you make me seem way cooler in the way you describe me..."

"But I'm only telling the truth, dude. People are missing out on an amazing anime loving, junkyard searching, artistic dork,"

"... Thank you Alfred," he mumbled quietly as he became more flustered.

"It's no problem dude! From now on, I will be your best friend and I will be the greatest friend you have!"

"Really?"

"Yep!"

I looked down on my phone and saw another text.

Grumpy Eyebrows Dad: I'm outside. Get your bike and get in the car.

"Damn. I gotta go, Keeks,"

"Oh, ok. Your bike is at the hallway,"

"Yeah, I'm gonna get it on my way there,"

"Wait, Alfred," Kiku stopped me and stood up to get a figure from a shelf, "It's the Captain America figure I found in the junkyard. I thought you might have wanted it so..."

"I can have it?!"

Kiku nodded and slightly smiled as he handed it to me. It was as if it was brand new. Clean and complete and in a high quality.

"Thank you so much, Kiku!" I yelled and jumped to give him a hug.

"U-uh please let go of me!" He pushed me away, "I'm sorry but I kinda have a personal bubble... I didn't mean to push you away badly,"

"Oh, it's alright dude. I understand. But know that I hug all my friends so I'm sorry in advance if I do that again,"

"OK..."

"Anyways... This was a lot of fun. I would love to do it again sometime! See ya!"

"Bye Alfred..."

I went to get my bike and saw Arthur waiting in the car. I stuffed the bike in the back and jumped in.

"So how was the date?"

"It was incredible..."

"Aha! So it was a date, you lying idiot!"

"What?! No! I didn't hear you clearly! I thought you meant something else!"

"Hm. Whatever then. Let's go home. It's been a tiring day for me,"

"Francis bothered you again?"

"Don't even get me started on that bloody frog,"

---

Do you smell that?

It's the sweet smell of Ameripan

Anywho. Another successful update by yours truly, the amazing me

I'm truly happy on how this is going and I can't wait to continue

And I truly appreciate all your sweet comments and votes! I didn't think this story would start getting more reads!

Just wanted to say how amazing and joyful it feels for me to feel appreciated as a writer. I wanted to thank you all. You know who you all are, the ones I see voting and commenting in every chapter. Love ya all. I just thought I should state this.

And also special thanks to my Editor-chan. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

With all that aside,

Thanks for reading so far and I appreciate any comments and votes! I update this every Monday so see ya then

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59 2 14
It's about a young woman name Viola Love who was born a half ghoul & half human. She lived in a world where most ghouls were treated poorly because o...
778K 18.7K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...
1.4K 75 13
Tokyo Ghoul X Reader ...with undertones of Yanderes. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Its mostly Kaneki x Reader x Hide...Because they deserve the wo...
5.8K 417 75
Akara?' '...' 'Akara, answer me,' Zero said, anger rising in his voice. I looked down at Zero, his set jaw and firm eyes saying all that was needed...