leo valdez x reader (book 1)

By hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... More

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)
Interuptions
That time of month...
Share a Coke
Laser Tag
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Future Planning
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math cliché
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Prank Wars
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
Roommates
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Biology Tutoring
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Pi Day
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Caught
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
Jealous (Another One)
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Help Me Get Ready Part 3
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
Pokémon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
☆☆☆☆☆
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
♡♡∞♡♡
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
All American Girl
A/N
Another 1K
Off to War
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
Perverted Songs
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
⋙⋙⋙
Change of Plans
Bittersweet Tragedy
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

Frustration

3.1K 72 46
By hypersomniac-

This idea was requested by ForeverAlone215 . Sorry for taking forever to make it! I've been so busy with school and dance. Hope you like it! Daughter of Hestia in this one shot...
☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞
        You were in your cozy cabin pacing around your fireplace while trying to think of something to do. You just got back from practicing your powers at the hearth. You had a nice long talk with your mom about random stuff like sword practicing and archery. You couldn't think of anything, so you began singing to yourself while trying to think of something. All of a sudden, an idea struck you!

'I haven't seen Leo all day! I'll go see what he's up to. Maybe I can help him with one of his projects!' You thought.

     You ran out of the Hestia cabin and began walking to Cabin Nine. On the way to Cabin Nine, you were greeted by some of your friends. You were greeted by Will, Percy, Annabeth, Piper, and Nico. You would've been greeted by Jason, Hazel, and Frank if they weren't at Camp Jupiter for the week.

    You got to Cabin Nine and knocked on the door. You were worried about Leo because you haven't seen him since Lunch of yesterday. He usually never missed Dinner, so you knew something must be going on.

     Nyssa, Leo's sister, opened the door.

"Hey (Y/N)! What's up?" Nyssa asked.

"Hey. Have you seen Leo? I haven't seen him all day and I'm a little worried." You replied.

"Umm, he's not in his bunk so he must be in Bunker Nine." She said.

"Okay! Thanks Nyss!" You replied with a smile and waved bye to her.

    Nyssa smiled and waved back. You made your way to the Forrest. On your way to Bunker Nine, you heard laughing from the Naiads playing in the creak. You smiled. You also saw Dryads playing tag with each other and satyrs playing their pipes. You said hi to Juniper and Grover who were making grass deserts.

    You soon came to Bunker Nine. Since you were Leo's best friend, you knew what the password was. Sh... Don't tell him this, but the password was This Boy is on Fire!!! Anyways, you went into Bunker Nine and walked through the long corridor.

    Bunker 9 has so many rooms and metals everywhere that you had to be careful. You made your way throughout the endless Bunker to find Leo. You shouted his name a couple of times and got no reply. This worried you even more.

   Soon, you heard groaning coming from one of the rooms. You walk in to see Leo slamming his head against his work table. You ran over to him and gave him a hug from behind.

"Hey Leo. What's wrong?" You asked with a worried tone.

"I can't figure out one of Archimedes's inventions and it's making me frustrated!" He somewhat yelled. You were a little startled at his tone but decided to brush it off.

"Do you want any help? I'll give you the supplies you need and everything. Just try one more time. I'm sure you'll get it right this time." You replied back softly.

"Fine! But only because you're helping me." He replied.

    You smiled and blushed a little when he said this. You might have a slight crush...no! Who am I kidding!.... A HUGE crush on your best friend. I know, so clique right? You smiled and grabbed a stool as he sat down and began working on the project one more time.

"Wrench please." Leo said.

   You handed him a wrench. His fingers gently brushed against yours and you smiled. All of a sudden, the invention fell and shattered to the ground. Leo slammed his hand against his work table and sighed in frustration.

"I told you! I told you I keep messing this up! I CAN'T DO THIS!" Leo shouted.

"Leo, calm down. I'll help you this time with the project, and I mean getting my tiny hands in the place where you need help." You said calmly.

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! I CAN DO THIS MYSELF!" Leo shouted.

    Your feelings were a little hurt at him saying this with a raised voice. You started to tear up a bit. You tried to keep the tears inside you but you just had to let them out. You've never seen Leo this frustrated and rude before. This was never like him...

    Leo went and turned away to walk off, but before he could you grabbed onto his hand. He turned around and glared at you.

"LET GO OF ME!" Leo said.

"No. You need to calm down." You said as calmly as you could, but you choked up in your tears a little bit.

"(Y/N), I SAID LET GO!" Leo shouted once more.

    You soon felt a burning sensation in your hand. Your eyes widen at the sudden temperature rise coming from Leo's hand. You were too stunned to release your hand. All of a sudden, the pain got too unbearable and you let go while screaming in pain. You had even more tears streaming down your face.

    Leo turned around quickly with a stunned face. He saw your hand and began crying himself. He had just burned your hand over his rage of a new project. He quickly ran to your side and guided you to his bathroom.

    He turned on the water and put your hand under it. He looked at your face and saw your puffy, (E/C) eyes and your messy (H/C) hair. He took your hand out from the water and put some ointment on your wound. He took gauze and wrapped up your hand. After he was done, he pulled you into an immediate hug. You hugged back.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to burn you. Maybe you should just stay away from me. I hurt everybody I love. My mom and now you. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." Leo pleaded and began sobbing into your shoulder.

"Of course I forgive you Leo. It was really my fault. I shouldn't have grabbed your hand to try to stop you." You replied. You were basically done crying now.

"I just hate to see you hurt. Especially when it's because of me. I... I love you too much." Leo said as he mumbled the last part. You heard him though and you were to shocked to reply. Leo grabbed your hands gently and stared into your beautiful, (E/C) eyes.

"(Y/N), I've loved you ever since I met you. I love your hair and your beautiful eyes. I've got to say though, my favorite thing about you is your smile, or when you talk about things you love, your eyes light up and sparkle. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Leo said. Leo stopped crying.

"Leo, I don't know what to say." You replied while smiling.

"It's okay if you don't like me back. I understand. I mean, I hurt you for gods sakes. I might hurt you more."

"Leo, I love you too." You said, cutting him off.

"I mean, it would break my heart if you don't like me back.."

"Leo." You said cutting him off again.

"What?" Leo said.

"I said, I love you too. And yes, I will be your girlfriend."

  Leo did a little happy dance and picked you up bridal style and swung you around. You giggled and he chuckled. He pulled you into a sweet, gentle, and passionate kiss. You gladly kissed back. He slid his tongue across your bottom lip causing you to shudder in pleasure. You allowed him to slide his tongue in your mouth. After a while, you had to pull back for air.

    You had your forehead pressed against his. He had his arms wrapped around your waist while yours were around his neck and some what in his big mass of curls. You guys were both smiling like crazy. He stared into your sparkling eyes while you stared into his gentle, chocolate brown eyes.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too Leo."

"I love you more."

"Nuh uh. I love you most." You giggled.

"I love you from Olympus and back infinity times over."

"Fine, you win Leo. I can't beat you with that!" You surrendered while giggling.

"Just think, if I didn't accidentally burn you, then we would've never known that we loved each other!" Leo said while chuckling.

"I know right." You replied.

☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞
   Sorry I haven't updated in like two weeks! I've missed updating so much but I've been so busy with dance! I know this is kinda short but I SWEAR ON THE RIVER STYX I WILL MAKE A BETTER ONE TOMORROW *que thundering from Olympus above*. If you have any request, please please please comment them. I need some ideas! Hope you guys liked this story that was requested by ForeverAlone215 ! Thanks for the great request! Check out her AMAZHANG (😂) Leo Valdez X Reader one shots! They're adorable and so good! XOXO~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.5K 196
You know you love Leo. This is the ultimate bad boy supreme! This is for all of you fangirls who want Leo all for themselves cough-Calypso-cough. And...
246 13 33
This book is the sequel to "Alecxis' Life" Hi! My name's Alecxis! I have done so much in my life because of who- what I am. I've never been happier t...
14.6K 787 17
{(y/n) x 王俊凯} inspired by @tfunicornlovesdimsum's story, called 'Restart'.