for you » j.b

By karinaaraee

Justin is overwhelmed by all the joy in his life. He just dropped his album Purpose and everything seems to b... More

| Ch. 1 |
| Ch. 2 |
| Ch. 3 |
| Ch. 4 |
| Ch. 5 |
| Ch. 6 |
| Ch. 7 |
| Ch. 8 |
| Ch. 9 |
| Ch. 10 |
| Ch. 11 |
| Ch. 12 |
| Ch. 13 |
| Ch. 14 |
| Ch. 15 |
| Ch 16 |
| Ch. 17 |
| Ch. 18 |
| Ch. 19 |
| Ch. 20 |
| Ch. 21 |
| Ch. 22 |
| Ch. 23 |
| Ch. 24 |
| Ch. 25 |
| Ch. 26 |
| Ch. 27 |
| Ch. 28 |
| Ch. 29 |
| Ch. 30 |
| Ch. 31 |
| Ch. 32 |
| Ch. 33 |
| Ch. 34 |
| Ch. 35 |
| Ch. 36 |
| Ch. 37 |
| Ch. 38 |
| Ch. 39 |
| Ch. 40 |
| Ch. 41 |
| Ch. 42 |
| Ch. 43 |
| Ch. 44 |
| Ch. 45 |
| Ch. 46 |
| Ch. 47 |
| Ch. 48 |
| Ch. 49 |
| Ch. 50 |
| Ch. 51 |
| Ch. 52 |
| Ch. 53 |
| Ch. 54 |
| Ch. 55 |
| Ch. 57 |
| Ch. 58 |
| Ch. 59 |
| Ch. 60 |
| Ch. 61 |
| Ch. 62 |
| Ch. 63 |
| Ch. 64 |
| Ch. 65 |
| Ch. 66 |
| Ch. 67 |
| Ch. 68 |
| Ch. 69 |
| Ch. 70 |
| Ch. 71 |
| Ch. 72 |
| Ch. 73 |
| Ch. 74 |
| Ch. 75 |
| Ch. 76 |
| Ch. 77 |
| Ch. 78 |
| Ch. 79 |
| Ch. 80 |
| Ch. 81 |
| Ch. 82 |
| Ch. 83 |
| Ch. 84 |
| Ch. 85 |
Sequel
NEW BOOK 2017

| Ch. 56 |

3.6K 134 14
By karinaaraee

Quick though: I've been writing this since Dec. 31, 2015.. and I'm still no where near the end of this book lmao. Plus I'm already thinking about the next JB book I'm gonna write and I'm gonna make it super extremely different from all of the books I've written.

Justin's POV

"Nope, she can't go out like that." Scooter said and I just felt like cracking up.

"What's wrong with it Scooter?" I tried not to chuckle at the end.

"Gosh dammit Justin, she's been here for less than 48 hours and you left her a hickey?!" Scooter said.

"Chill it's not even that bad." I said holding Emilee.

"Well when the press starts making up stuff then you'll know what I mean. She needs to cover that up before you two leave. You have less than an hour to get ready both of you." Scooter said and left.

I looked into Emilee's eyes and just stayed there with her in my lap. I was taking in every moment and just enjoying Emilee by my side again.

Emilee tried to get up but I didn't let her which I ended up hurting her. "Justin." She whispered almost out of breathe.

I was about to apologize but she just held her hand up for me to give her a second. She got up and reached in her purse, grabbed a pill and drank some water with it.

"Aww baby girl I'm sorry." I said holding her gently.

"Justin it's okay, you just held me really tight where I had my surgery. It doesn't hurt but sometimes it does." She said and then turned around pecking my lips. "C'mon we have to get ready." She said.

30 mins later..
I look up to see just about the most gorgeous person ever but she wasn't the most because of what she was wearing. I literally looked at her like what the hell are you wearing.

"Hell no. No. Take it off. Emilee gosh. You look hot.. No!! Take it off!" I said talking to her and myself as I looked at her.

"Leave her alone. I chose the outfit and she's wearing it." One of my mangers said.

"They're all gonna check her out!" I whined. Emilee laughed and she pecked my lips. "I'm all yours." She said and I reconsidered.

"Promise?" I asked.

"No shit I'm yours idiot." She said and I have her a look like damn. As we walked to the car I grabbed her ass and said,"This attitude of yours is getting out of hand. I need to stop spoiling you." I said smiling.

"Spoil me more." She whispered and it turned me on so much.

"Okay missy, if you don't stop this little game you go going then in gonna turn this car around and we're gonna have some of our own fun." I whispered in her ear and she just giggled.

"Maybe later." She teased and I grabbed her face. I pressed my lips into hers and even though I was trying to be passionate, I was hungry for it. I became aggressive but not in a bad way. The good way if you know what I mean. I had managed to get Emilee onto my lap as we made out. Our lips moving in sync but she literally took my breathe away so I played with her by biting her lip. She giggled as she got off my lap as her hand slid along my thigh.

"Dammit Emilee what's gotten into you! I'm not saying I don't like it, but damn I'm so turned on." I said in frustration because I wanted Emilee right now but then again I didn't want to force her into anything considering what she's been through.

"Sir, we have arrived." My driver said in the little intercom that I had in the limo.

"After you my lady." I said purposely so when she got out I squeezed her ass. She squealed but held it together considering the paparazzi's were outside. I got out and Emilee joked by holding my hand as I got out.

"Thank you m'lady." I said jokingly knowing these pictures would be on Twitter later.

We entered to the club with the bass super loud as it the vibrations pumped in the air.

I immediately go and find drake only to see him surprised but welcome me with a hug.

"No eye you made it baby bro!" Drake said excitedly.

"Aye I'm always here for you man." I said really happy to see him.

"You've really grown man, and oh who's this fine lady." Drake says and I introduce her.

"Emilee this is drake, drake this is my girlfriend, Emilee." I said proudly.

He hugged her and said,"That's my boy, but aye take care of him though, treat him right."

"It goes both ways but I will." Emilee joked.

"Alright you two, have fun and enjoy this night! So excited you two showed up." Drake replied and we went to go find a booth.

As I sat down I immediately asked for a few shots and a beer.

"Want anything babe?" I asked her and she just asked for water.

"I'm under age, and no thank you." She said. I noticed Emilee had been a tad quiet since we sat down. I knew something was up but I had totally forgotten about it by the time I was on my fourth shot. I was feeling loose as in I was free to do what I wanted.

Emilee's POV

"Can I have a glass of your best red whine?" I asked annoyed at this point and didn't care if I drank.

"I-I thourt you weren't drinking." Justin started slurring.

"Yeah well you're annoying me right now." She said as she took the whine from one of the servers and I scooted closer to her as I shook her.

"Baby why???" I begged.

"Because you know I don't like when you're drun—." I said but Justin cut me off by pulling me onto the dance floor.

"Let's dance!" He said and I literally grabbed a shot of vodka on the way to the dance floor and just swallowed it. It burned my throat as I shut my eyes wanting the stinging in my throat to go away. Justin looked at me with wide eyes and took another one too and I got even angrier but the vodka started to kick in. I took another shot just to get loose and before I knew it were dancing on the dance floor like two idiots. We laughed and sang but eventually Justin started to fall and feel sick.

"Justin get up!" I laughed even though I was annoyed.

"I ca-can't. T-o-too dizlay." Justin slurred not being able to pronounce his own words.

I was slightly buzzed but my instinct told me that I had to get Justin out of here and home before he gets too drunk. I mean he is but he's been worse. I grabbed Justin even though I'm not suppose to do heavy lifting due to my surgery but I did it anyways. Immediately just tripped and start laughing.

*flash*

I grabbed the persons phone immediately and deleted it twice.

"Hey give me my phone back!" The stranger said taking his phone back. "Just wait until media finds out!" I rolled my eyes and said,"As if I give two shits."

I grabbed Justin and rushed out of the club without saying goodbye to drake. I mean it's not like I'm good friends with him, but Justin is.

I snuck to the back and left Justin waiting there while I got the car. I prayed nothing happened and hoped he stayed where I told him too. Luckily, he was. He was nearly knocked out when I came back to him. I left the car running but I rushed Justin into the back seat so he could lay down in the back. Justin didn't weigh a lot, but he weighed a lot. A person's a lot heavier when they're asleep just ask anyone.

I drove back to where we were staying for the night. I got both of us out and in to our room immediately and I kid you not Justin knocked out on the bed.

"Oh my gosh Justin.. Why?" I asked myself.

I went to the kitchen and already had the pills and bottles of water next to the bed for the both of us. I wasn't going to be hungover, but I was in pain. My lower back was hurting. I'm still in recovery and I just prayed my lower back wouldn't be swollen up by tomorrow.

"The things I do for Justin, the things I do for you.." I said. I kissed his cheek good night and fell into a deep sleep.

A/N: Finals week for me. Sorry for the short updates. I'll try to update another chapter tonight but if anything I'll update a lot Thursday-Saturday. (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 690 7
Prinz Eugen is a troublesome yet troubled ship. Every Commander she's had has either had her transferred away to another posting or she has left hers...
63.9K 320 12
😉 Just a collection of bad smuts i write when i think of ideas (slow updates) Some will be g!p some will not you'll just have to read on to find out...
179K 5.7K 50
@marleyjames hi my name's marley and i'm a hoe for evan peters @evanpeters you don't need to be a hoe to get my love honey or in which a famous acto...
37.8K 2.4K 12
𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒. | 악마눈. - 김도영 트레저 - KIM DOYOUNG. "how do you feel?" jihoon asked doyoung who was dead silent "seeing other people how they die?"...