Live For You (brittana) glee

By Writings_Everything

Santana is never one to help out seeing she likes to keep people out of her life more than in. She has a bad... More

What Do You Live For?
You Have A Choice
Leave The Past In The Past
ENOUGH
Promise Me
It's Just A Nightmare
Try Me
The Dead Don't Talk
Never Catch A Break
I Came After You
We Deserve to Be Happy
How The Tables Have Turned
I Still Love You
Santana Is Fucking Mines
Dead Man Walking
He Will Hurt
Ego Over Life
Feeling Loved
Johnny Can't Be Dead
You Can't Kill A Ghost
What Really Happened?
Important????
Time To Move On Sanny

Santana Tell The Truth

2.8K 85 91
By Writings_Everything

(Brittany's Pov)

I watch as Blake leans over and whisper something making Santana go pale. Blake and santana both look at me. Santana's look is a sick pale look that she gives me while all Blake do is smirk and I gulp as I don't know what I just got myself into.

"Brittany is it. Your 19 and Santana is 24. Are you sure you can satisfy her. You barley learned about fucking yourself, your still a baby" she says and I watch Santana grit her teeth and breath unormally but not hard enough to be noticed. Everyone is listening in but is also quietly eating.

" I think I do pretty well in bed, San has screamed my names a few time over and over and over and over" I say making puck chokes on his drink and quinn just slaps him.

"I don't believe someone so pure and inoccent can do something like that" she says and I smile.

"Me Shane and a friend of ours had a........"

"Threesome......." she says and I frown. I know she knows he's a lie about that so I lie also.

"No, orgy" I say and Santana chokes.

"Your just a little girl and Santana needs someone who can be there for her, not babysit or break her" she says and that last comment was a slap in the face.

"You would know all about that, wouldn't you" I growl and watch her glare even harder at us all.

"What exactly have Santana told you about me...hmm" she says tilting her head in curiosity and I frown. Santana stays quiet and I watch the interaction between the two I see santana on edge as well as Blake.

"Nothing, she told you absolutely nothing" Blake says smirking and I mocks her.

"Nothing, she told you absolutely nothing. Well it didn't take much to know your an absolute dick" I say smirking and see Santana biting her lip so she won't smile.

"Santana let's talk now..." Blake growls and I watch her get up and frown. I quickly grab her arm to see her frowning.

"Britt, I just need some space" she says a little forcefully and I scream. I look at Blake and death glare and see her shift under my gaze.

"2 minutes is all you get before I speak with her" I growl so low that the room grows incredibly more silent.

(Santana's Pov)

I walk out of the room and sit on the hammock and Blake paces back and forth.

"What do you see in that child" she says running her hands through her hair as she paces. I watch as she fumbles pacing back and forth and her face is turning red. She's upset and know she's not getting things her way.

"Perfection" I say looking up as she stops and look at me like I told her that she was the most horrible thing I ever seen.

"I don't like her. Your messing with a child for Christ sake Santana" she growls and I just sigh as all my anger leaves me.

"Blake......."

"Don't give me the Blake you need to move on or it's time for you to go or whatever bullshit speech. I don't want to hear it and you know I don't" she says and I sigh as I turn away from her and listen to her bitch about nothing.

"Sorry Blake that the fucking world doesn't revolve around you. Nobody wants you here so I'm not asking or suggesting, I'm telling you to get your shit and leave" I say non-chalantly and she laughs a little laugh.

"Sanny answer this one thing for me" she says and I look at her.

"Yes, I do believe your a crazy bitch who will rot in hell" I say and she glares at me.

"Joke all you want but I bet I can get the last laugh" she says grabbing attention and I nod.

"Sure you can, they loathe you so how will they belive you" I say as she smirks.

"The truth will come out sooner or later and maybe it should come out now. I should post it for the world to see. Santana didn't dump me but i dumped her" she says and I glare at her.

"Your right, you did" I say not really caring.

"Then the world will ask. Why blake, why would you dump such a saint. She has a hospital in one corner and a freak in the other" she says referring to Brittany and I lose it slamming her into the wall as she smirks.

"Santana has a side not many know about. Ask her dead parents" she says dragging out the dead part.

"Keep talking and I'm g......."

"Your going to what....shut me up like you did Tori" she says and I grit my teeth.

"Santana" I hear and turn to see a confused Brittany. I stand back and compose myself and fix my jacket and Blake smirks. She looks at brittany and sigh in sympathy.

"You say I'm a monster but do you truly know Santana lopez or is her halo big enough for her to hide her flaws" Blake says winking at her before walking away.

"What is she talking about" she asks and my gaze is stuck on Blake.

"Nothing, let's go" I say walking past brittany and into the house. I go inside and the house goes deathly quiet. I sit down with everyone and just feel all eyes on me.

"What's up wheezy, Stretch marks....." I say as Rachel comes in and watches me.

"Do you have a comment about something too Dwarf" I say and she runs to Sam for comfort.

"Santana you were only outside with her for 2 minutes and she has you acting like the old Santana" Puck says cautiously.

"Well damn I swore this kid didn't have a brain. He sure as hell didn't back in high school" I say pissed off. I wish Blake had never came. She just needs to go back wherever the hell she came from. I go upstairs before I get asked anything else and I try to lock myself in my room but a foot stops me.

"Go away" I say to whoever it was. We have a battle between the door opening and closing, seeing I gained half the weight I lost in almost 4 days but I'm still weak. The door opens to Blake smirking and I scoff.

"Santana, Brittany and the gang are all confused on how your acting and it makes me wonder......" she says and I glare at her.

"Do they truly know why your parents died" she says and I lay down ignoring her.

"I'm not some thought you can wish away" she says as quinn comes in.

"Baby girl....remind me how Santana parents died" she says looking at her nails as quinn frowns but speaks.

"Car accident, it was too much blood so they died on the table" she says and Blake makes a shocked face.

"So that's what happened" she says looking at me.

"Yeah, well that's what Santana told us all, although we weren't on that shift that night" quinn says awkwardly leaving.

"Did Emily get that bullshit of an excuse too or did you at least fill in sissy on what really happened" she says in my ear and before I know it her nose is bleeding and she's holding it from me punching her in the face.

"You talk too much, you know that. You outta be careful. I heard spreading rumors get people's ass beat" I say washing my knuckles.

"Or telling too much" I add and look at myself in the mirror as she cries about her nose. I look and all I see is old Santana. I was changed for a little bit but I guess what they say is true, history has a way of repeating itself. I quickly break my small glass table and take her blood and put itself in the glass.

"What the hell happen to you" Sam says confused.

"She slipped and hit her head on the table" I says sighing as if I felt sorry but I didn't. I did alot of things to get me where I'm at now and I'm not going to let Blake ruin it for me.

"I'll clean her up" I say and wait till he shuts the door to grab her by the hair and pull her into the bathroom.

I watch her watch me in the mirror as she glares at me and I look at her right back with a sly smirk.

"You never looked better" I say and she glares at me.

"So here's what your going to do. Your going to clean up this shit and that glass. Your going to go inside of the guess room of yours and pack up. Your going to get your shit and get out" I growl and become way more serious.

"What if i refuse" she says turning around. I lean in towards her and whisper.

"Then you'll just be another Tori, I'll make you go one way or another i just don't think you want to see the old Santana come out of me, now do you" I say and she puts her head down and gulp.

"I'm not scared of you. It took you this long to crack" she barley gets out and I smirk.

"You and me both know what im capable of doing" i growl before walking towards the door.

"And your right....Emily, the gang nor brittany know what truly happen to my parents and there not going to find out either"

Hey guys so i hope you are loving the story as much as i am. Make sure to go check out my other books. Comment and vote and stay safe XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 2.2K 56
♡ Lana Del Rey x Marina Diamandis ♡ Lizzy Grant and Marina Diamandis are both hungry for success, fame and fortune. But, neither of them prepared fo...
398K 7.3K 74
-A is gone, and the girls are back together. Alison comes back to rosewood to start her life again, but what happens when she realizes she has feelin...
55.3K 1K 33
Eighteen year old, Evelina Aurora Bell, moves alone to London to follow her dreams to become a writer. She unfortunately has to share an apartment wi...
32.1K 1K 13
After head cheerleader, Santana and dance captain, Brittany have a fight at a party they're forced to join glee club. They're sworn enemies... for no...