Hetalia Ghoul

By AngelxFlores

° December 25 2018 - #2 in Prucan° °January 5 2019 - #1 in Gerita° °April 24 2019 - #1 in Ameripan° °June 21... More

This is Me
Another One
Where Did He Go?
A Friend
Who's This?
Savior
An Idea
Mask Maker
The Hero
Hanging Out
Another Day
The One-Eyed
Frog Prince
Problems
The Revenge Deal
The Doctor
The Waiter
Memories and Secrets
Invisible
Gossip
Help
Jealousy
The Rules
The Girl
Clingy
Camera
A Picture
Conversation
Brother
Careful
Suitcase
Protect
Family
Introduction
Blood
Trust
author's note
Suspicion
Child
Love
Investigation
Moving Out
Threat
Fun
Kiss
Stay
#1918
Gáta
Tears
Run Away
Persecution
Cry
Memory
Recall
Worried
Sorry
Warning
Redemption
Plan
Young
Who?

More Information

717 38 25
By AngelxFlores

-Kiku's POV-

I turned on the light of the room to see the man who was on my bed...

"Hercules, what are you doing in my room?"

"I was bored. Were you at the junkyard again, Kiku?"

The man in room was no other than one of my few friends. He usually is a quiet, laid back, calm guy. Most if the times, he lays around my shop and talks about his day or we go to the junkyard together but he is usually out with his group of ghouls. The ghoul stood up and picked up his cat from my bed.

"Is that another cat?"

"Found him this morning. I'm naming him after you,"

"You really don't have to do that,"

"But he likes it. Right, Kiku?"

The black and white cat meows and jumped out of his arms.

"Do you have to pick up every cat you see?"

"I don't see why not,"

"Hercules, I'm tired. I'll see you later when it's actually day time,"

"It's 6 AM though... Hey, what happened to your shoulder?"

"Oh, that... I got in an incident at the junkyard,"

"Did you fall again?"

"No..."

"Of course not. It looks pretty deep,"

"Some ghouls attacked me,"

"And you let them hurt you?! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine! It will heal. The ghouls left after they gave me the cut,"

"And you didn't fight back?"

"Of course not! You know that I will never use my kagune again and I will never hurt anyone ever again!"

"But you need to defend yourself. What if you need to eat? You need to use it,"

"You already know exactly why I never use it! I don't want to have to say it... And I don't have to worry about eating, Feliciano-san and his family helps me. Speaking of which, you need to be more careful,"

"Sadik and I are careful. I don't think a Dove will come after us soon,"

"I hope so,"

"Anyways, who were those ghouls that attacked you? All the ghouls in this area don't attack each other,"

"They were Kol Klan ghouls..."

"Kiku, are you serious?! You were defiantly so close to dying! How did you got out alive?"

"The Doves came and drove them away. They don't know I'm a ghoul,"

"So the rumors are true then..."

"Rumors?"

"I heard that a few days ago, Katyusha was attacked by a ghoul which led her to be captured and killed by the Doves,"

"Wait a minute! Isn't Katyusha the leader of the Kol Klan?! She's dead?!"

"Yeah, she was the eldest daughter and leader of the area north from this town. Their parents are unknown and been said that they run their own clan far off,"

"If Katyusha is dead, would the Kol Klan fall apart?"

"Seeing everything that has been going on, that won't be the case... Katyusha had two younger siblings. It wouldn't be a surprise to see one of them take her place,"

"So the Kol Klan is under someone else's rule. And now they are getting closer,"

"I don't think they will let Katyusha death go away so easily. I bet they are trying to find the one who let her die,"

"Oh no... That sounds horrible! Now that I think of it, the Kol Klan ghouls who attacked me wanted to know where the CCG headquarters were,"

"They are probably trying to get I formation. The Kol Klan has always been sneaky and smart. Let's just hope they don't hurt anyone,"

This explains a lot. Hercules was an expert on learning gossip so his information is important. The ghoul who let Katyusha died is in trouble and is being chased down.
I heard my phone buzz and I checked. It was Alfred sending me messages.

Alfred: Hey!!! Its me

I have the rest of the day off

Wanna hang out? :D

Kiku: Sure. What time?

Alfred: ummmmm

How about in the afternoon?

I'll go 2 your place

See ya there! :)

Kiku: Alright. See you then.

"Who was it?"

"Oh, some guy named Alfred,"

"Alfred? I never heard of him. New ghoul to the area?"

"No, he actually was one of the Doves who stopped the Kol Klan ghouls,"

"Why are you texting a Dove?"

"Well, he wants to hang out and I can't just say no,"

"OK?"

"So how are Sadik and Gupta?"

"The same as always. Sadik keeps bossing me around and Gupta is still around,"

"Is he alright?"

"Yeah. He still isn't talking though,"

"I guess his family being taken away hit him really bad,"

Sadik was Hercules' cousin who always bossed him around because he was older. Recently, they found a ghoul named Gupta. They discovered that his family were taken away by the Doves. Gupta wouldn't talk at all to them and was really shaken up. He is only a teenager.

"Sadik is taking care of him. He treats him like his son,"

"He treats you like his kid too,"

"Shut up. He's always annoying me,"

"Because you're always getting into trouble Hercules,"

"The last time was because the guy wanted to take the cat,"

"You know he just wants you safe. I don't want you to get hurt for a dumb reason,"

"Fine, Kiku. I don't want you to get hurt either. I care about you,"

"Promise you won't do anything dumb?"

"Promise,"

"Thank you,"

"No problem Kiku,"

"Now take your cat out before he makes a mess,"

"Alright,"

Hercules left to the spot where the cat was sleeping on the floor and picked it up carefully.

"I gotta go. I'll see you later Kiku. Please be careful about the Kol Klan ghouls,"

"I will. And you promised not to be stupid,"

"Yeah, yeah. Say bye Kiku,"

The cat in his arms meowed.

"You really gotta change his name,"

"Nah. Bye Kiku,"

"Sayonara Hercules,"

He left and I turned off the light and finally got to my bed. I hurt my shoulder a bit. But since I'm a ghoul, it will heal overnight. It was until now that I realize I had the Captain America figure in my hand. I took off my bag and left the figure on the shelf next to my bed. I should fix it when I wake up later. That is, if I even get any sleep. I couldn't get the thought of the Kol Klan getting to this area. I heard they were unstoppable. And now that their leader is gone and another one is ruling, who is to say that this time it won't be worse? The leader is dead. And there is no doubt that they are now out for revenge.

___________________________

"Eduard, are you here?"

"Do you think the fool got lost too?"

"I'm not a fool. I was here the whole time and you're late. What held you up?"

We arrived at an abandoned area nearby the CCG headquarters about 6 AM. Eduard took off the hood of his cloak to see us clearly.

"Feliks, are those bandages around your head?"

"Shut up, Eduard. We got into some trouble on the way here, no biggie,"

"Typical of you two. Didn't bother to stop him, Toris?"

"I'm just his escort. If he gets himself killed, it's not my problem,"

"Don't be so mean, Toris! You still helped me,"

"Anyways, let's just get to business. Eduard, were you able to get into the network?"

"Yes. In fact, the information has probably finished downloading at this point," He showed us his case that carried his laptop. We find ways to alter information in the CCG around the different headquarters which is one of the reasons why we don't get caught thanks to Eduard.

"Nerd,"

"Tch, I'll just check if it has the information already,"

"Toris? Do you really think Katyusha is dead?"

"Let's hope not. You know what that means if she is,"

"Ssh. I'm trying to check everything. The chance of Katyusha being dead is little. She is the leader of the greatest Kol Klan! She can't just let herself die like tha-" Eduard suddenly became quiet.

"Eduard?"

"Ssh, I'm reading the report,"

"You found the report? What does it say?"

"I can't concentrate with you two blabbing around!"

"Just read it to us,"

"Fine. I'm just reading the parts that would make sense for you two knuckleheads,"

"Report of Katyusha Braginsky AKA Ursa.

Ursa is a high level ghoul who is a leader in the Kol Klan.
. . .

Katyusha Braginsky has been suspected of being a ghoul in some time. There was very little evidence of ghoul behavior.

Blah blah blah...

At 7:30 PM, one of the agents have heard Katyusha attacking a man and another ghoul. He called for backup and soon enough, a group of CCG agents arrived at the scene. The masked ghoul was taken a photo. His mask matched the same one of one of the Spade Duo, a ghoul that is not as active but highly skilled. He left after fighting Katyusha and took the unconscious victim with him. Having to ignore him, we surrounded Katyusha who was injured already from her fight. Agent Francis Bonnefoy was the one who stopped her and made the final strike.

After we carried out her body to the headquarters to the lab, we discovered the bear shaped mask and linked to Ursa, the leader of the Kol Klan...

Ursa has been terminated. Now we hope to find clues to find the rest of the Kol Klan. Katyusha's family is unknown..."

"So... It's true... Katyusha is dead..."

"Eduard, are you alright?"

Eduard looked down, "oh, yeah... I'm fine,"

"Wait, didn't you like, had a thing for her?" Feliks exclaimed. I quickly kicked his leg to make him quiet.

"I guess... But she was too busy with the Clan. I didn't have a chance. And she only saw me as a loyal member. Nothing more. But... I'll be alright,"

"If you say so..."

"Eduard, is there information about the other ghoul?"

"Hm? There is. He is one of the Spade Duo. His right eye is visible and the other one is the left eye. His mask seems to be frowning and the other is smiling. They seem similar in body height and shape and hair so the only way to tell them apart is by the masks. Half a spade huh?"

"Half a spade? That sounds familiar..."

"How so Feliks?"

"I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure that I have seen a spade symbol before,"

"Anyways, do you know where the area where he hunts?"

"It seems to be a west from this part of town but he has no activity since a couple years ago. It seems he just appeared this time,"

"It doesn't mean he probably isn't there,"

"Wait, guys... You do realize what this means?"

"What do you mean Feliks?"

"Katyusha is gone. She was our leader. You guys remember what she wanted, right?"

"Her last wish... She told me once... She wanted that second eldest to rule the clan after her,"

"You guys! This means that Ivan is going to be leading us now!"

"Oh no... We totally forgot about Ivan and Natalia! They still think that Katyusha is missing and alive!"

"Crap... Who is going to tell them?"

"Not me. I already had enough work by hacking into the CCG system,"

"And I am still injured Toris... Ow... I don't think I could handle Ivan and Natalia right now... My head hurts..."

"Fine! I will do it! I'm just worried..."

"About getting your head cut off?"

"No, not about that. But about Ivan and Natalia,"

"Why? We all know that they are all insane ghouls. Katyusha was the only one who was able to put them in their place and with Ivan running the clan, we might as well be dead,"

"Exactly. I'm worried about what Ivan will plan to do. Katyusha always got some sort of revenge when someone hurted her family. And Ivan isn't really a leader type..."

"Well, he probably is better than Natalia. She's batshit crazy,"

"Well, they must know as soon as possible... Let's go back,"

Eduard picked up his laptop and together, we slowly headed back to where the Kol Klan awaits us.

----------------------

Well this was a very informational chapter

Two Point of Views in one chapter, cool

I'm guessing some of you are confused about the names

Sadik is Turkey and Gupta is Egypt

The rest is pretty obvious. If you have questions about the characters, let me know.

Anyways, Thank you for reading so far and I appreciate your votes and comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59 2 14
It's about a young woman name Viola Love who was born a half ghoul & half human. She lived in a world where most ghouls were treated poorly because o...
20.9K 598 33
|UNDER HELLA EDITING| She was a human. He was a ghoul. Little Red Ridding Hood and The Wolf. Two completely different worlds. But yet two very simila...
4.9K 188 32
I don't own the the story of Tokyo ghoul and Tokyo ghouls re or the characters. I only own Yasha and small little plot lines I create. Yasha Natsumi...
2.1K 83 6
Ghouls...... Creatures that look like humans but instead of eating food they eat human flesh to survive. They live amongst humans and hunt to feed an...