Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

By Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... More

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Adam

1.8K 39 2
By Erin_Winchester55

3rd Person POV

"You get out of Y/N you son of a bitch!" Dean growled at the demon possessing Y/N's body.

Sam, Dean and Adam were inside an abandon warehouse, trying to exorcise a rouge demon out of their fellow huntresses body.

Flash back- a few hours ago. Your POV.

"Hey guys, I'm going out on a supply run. Won't be long" I called.

Sam, was on his laptop researching, Dean was cleaning guns and Adam, my crush, was watching TV. Sam nodded his head,

"Get me pie!" Dean ordered, making me scoff playfully.

Adam however, came up to me and hugged me. "Adam, what's wrong?" I chuckled at the surprising contact, not that I was complaining.

"Oh uh, nothing. Just be careful." He stuttered as he backed away.

"Always am." I wink and left.

I drove to the store but as I was about to enter, a woman grabbed me. My hunter instincts kicked in and I fought back. Despite my training, the woman pinned me down to the ground. I struggled underneath her. Then her eyes turned black as coal.

"Demon." I spit.

She chuckled. "Winchesters bitch."

"What do you want?" I growl.

Thanks to Dean, I'd become quite the feisty character. She pulled down my shirt at the collar. "Hmm no anti-possession tattoo. You really are a dumb hunter aren't you?" She smirked.

"The only dumb one here is you, you demonic piece of shit. Going up against Winchesters is pointless. They'll kill your ass and send you back down to hell where you belong!" I snarled.

The demon slapped me hard across the face, causing me to whimper. "I don't think they'd hurt their favourite pet now would they?" She grunted.

Then it hit me. She was going to possess me. Before I had time to protest, black smoke poured out of the woman's mouth and into mine. Then everything went black.

When I woke, the demon took my body into a warehouse. "I see you're awake sugar tits." I, well the demon, smirked in my voice.

"Don't worry honey, I've already called the Winchesters. I told them that you'd found a case at this address and they're on their way here now. They're so stupid that they actually believed me without suspicion."

"I heard Hell's nice this time of year. Cause that's were you'll be going as soon as they get here." I chuckled.

The demon ignored me and sat down cross legged on a single chair in the middle of the ware house. Just waiting like a predator hunting its prey.

20 minutes later and all three Winchesters had arrived, locked and loaded with shotguns, knives and more. "Y/N, what the hell are we doing here?" Dean asked clearly annoyed.

Demon me stood up and walked over to Dean. It caressed his face and pecked his lips. Everyone was shocked.

"Oh Deany, all these years of being a hunter and you still can't tell when your friends being possessed." Demon cackled in my voice, making my eyes flicker black then back to normal. My body went back and sat on the chair.

"Get out of her you son of a bitch!" Dean growled.

Present Time- Your POV

"I don't think so Deany baby. This body's all pretty and sexy." Demon said, making my hands touch my boobs.

"Don't touch her you bastard." Adam threatened. Inside I was screaming at them to help.

"Oh if you could hear her screams and cries for you to help. It's pathetic really." Demon giggled.

"We're going to get you out Y/N, promise." Sam smiled reassuringly. It made me feel somewhat better.

"Adam, Sam, Dean please help me." Demon mimicked me. "God I don't know why you keep this whore around. Probably for a good fuck." It added with a laugh.

Adam tensed. Demon saw this and smirked. "Aww does someone have a little crush on
Y/N? That's adorable." Demon chuckled, getting up and stepping close to Adam.

I fought with all my might to take control back of my body, even if it was just for a few seconds. "Well I can tell you handsome, she has a crush on you too. I can see why you like her. She's a fighter. I wish you could see how hard she's fighting to gain control." Demon cackled.

"Shut up and let her go." Adam barked.

"I will...when I have my fun." Demon sighed.

It made me walk back to the seat and sat down. "Will you quiet down! Jeez this bitch is annoying!" Demon yelled at me.

With all my might, I took control of my body. "Guys! Please help me!! Exorcise this bitch-" I was cut off when the Demon gained control again.

"Feisty. I think you need to be taught a lesson." Demon laughed evilly.

"What're you going to do you son of a bitch?" Dean snapped. The demon pulled out a knife and ran it along my fingers gently. "Just going to play doctor." Demon smirked. I was terrified.

"Oh don't worry Y/N, this will only hurt a little. Pfft! I can't lie this is too funny. This will hurt ALOT!" My voice laughed.

The guys tensed and started to come forward but the demon stopped them. "Ah ah ah, don't be hero's." The demon sighed and threw the guys across the room, pinning the against different walls.

"Now where were we sugar tits?" Demon asked.

It made the knife slam into the top of my thigh. I cried out in pain but nobody could hear apart from the demon of course. "She's a screamer." Demon told the guys.

"Stop it!! I'll kill you!" Adam shouted, tears running down his handsome face.

"Y'know Adam, all she ever wanted was you to love her, hold her, kiss her. It repulses me. She's crying out your name as well. Adam save me." She copied my thoughts.

Adam ignored the demon and started chanting the exorcism. My body twitched and jolted as the demon was being forced out. "See you in hell bitch!" I snarled at the demon as black smoke shot out of my mouth.

The guys were unpinned. I fell to the floor.
"Y/N!" The guys shouted in unison.

They all came running up to me. Dean and Sam at my sides and Adam putting my head in his lap. "Supply runs right?" I joke, grimacing in pain. They guys chuckled dryly.

"We need to get her back to the motel and fix her up." Sam told the guys.

They nodded. Adam picked me up bridal style. If all the blood wasn't pouring out of my thigh then I'm sure it would flood my face, making me blush. "Adam I must weigh a lot, put me down I can walk." I protested.

"Don't talk stupid Y/N. You're like a feather. Plus I'm not letting you walk with a gash like that." He smiled at me.

I nodded my head and buried my face in his firm chest. We all got into the impala and drove off to the motel. I rested my head on Adam's lap whilst he stroked my hair to comfort me. When we got to the motel I told the guys that I could patch myself up since it was only one cut.

They argued a little bit but agreed with me. But only if Adam kept an eye on me. I was in too much pain to fight back so I agreed. Sam and Dean went off to their room whilst me and Adam went to our shared room. We weren't dating or anything it's just that the motel only had 2 beds in each room.

I didn't want to bunk with Dean cause he was a player and he'd flirt with me. Sam snores too loudly so that's a no. Adam however, he was respectful and didn't snore. We had separate beds of course. Although some times I wish we didn't.

Adam carried me into our room and placed me down in my bed. He went to get the first aid kit. I began to strip out of my clothes so I could get to the cut. I left myself in my vest top and panties. Adam came back and nearly had a heart attack when he saw me. He blushed like mad which made me giggle.

"Adam upstairs head not downstairs one" I smirked.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered with a loud gulp, trying to keep his eyes of my half naked figure.

I mopped up my blood and let Adam stitch me up. His gentle hands made quick work and soon I was fixed. "Thanks Adam."

He shyly smiled and packed the first aid equipment away. After what the demon said about my feelings and his, I knew we had to talk. "Adam, about what the demon said..." I trailed off. "I uh, do love you." I confessed, looking down to my lap.

I felt Adam sit down on the bed next to me. He placed two fingers under my chin, making me face him. He didn't say anything, he just crashed his lips onto mine. I squealed a little as I was taken back but his sudden actions. Then I realised he was kissing me. I instantly kissed back.

We made out for a few minutes before pulling back for air. Our foreheads rested against one another. "I love you too Y/N" Adam whispered.

"Seeing you get hurt today was worse than being stuck in the pit with Lucifer." He started to tear up.

"But you saved me Adam. You were brave, confident and amazing." I smiled.

"You think so?" He chuckled.

"I know so." I giggled. He seemed to cheer up.

"Will you be my girlfriend Y/N?" He asked.

"Yes!" I kissed him again but with more passion.

We broke apart and Adam changed into his pyjamas which consisted of just boxers. Hey I'm not complaining. We snuggled under the bed covers and fell asleep in each others arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 11 34
WARNINGS: Sexual Intercourse, Strong Language, Gay Dean, Castiel and Sam will be mains but there will also be a Fem or male reader. Hope you enjoy! T...
1.1K 12 15
Exactly as the title says. I will be writing imagines with only Sam and Dean Winchester, possibly Castiel but if you do have requests I will take the...
96.9K 884 40
One shots of the TV show Supernatural. Requests are open! WARNING⚠️: Includes SMUT, fluff and sad stuff. 16+ read at own risk (I'm just trying to not...
22.5K 413 37
Imagines currently for only Dean, Sam, and Cas. I am accepting requests at the moment. So feel free to request a scenario and I will gladly do it. V...