Castles | A Solangelo AU

By Zestyplums

*Complete* Prince William has read all his life, read of true love and soul mates. So when he is to marry a P... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Seven- In Love
Eight- Hades Visits
Nine- Brunch
Ten- Suspicion
Eleven- The Ballroom
Twelve- The Lake
Thirteen- The Plan Unfolds
Forteen- Going home
Fifteen- Threats
Sixteen- windows
Seventeen- Missing Him
Eighteen- A Wedding
Ninteen- Journey
Twenty- The Palace
Twenty One- Reunited
Twenty Two- The Return
Thank You
Twenty Three- By the grace of Apollo
Epilogue

Introduction

18.2K 555 474
By Zestyplums

Hi, my name is Will Solace, though most know me as Prince William.

I've always loved love stories. Ever since I was a little boy. There is just some thing about them, truly inspiring. True love conquers all and all that.

When I was little, my mother read me these love stories. It was her who believed that one should marry for love. Though my father did not agree with that, he always accepted that I could choose my bride. He loved my mother too much to disagree with her.

But one day, there was a tragic accident. The rail of the tall spiral staircase gave out and my mother fell. She fell four stories and hit the floor with a thud heard through out the entire castle. My mother had died.

I no longer speak of that day. Not even to my father, who likes to pretend I don't exist, well unless I'm useful that is. Unless I provide some sort of benefit to him.

After all, what else is an 18 year old boy good for than having me marry some random princess. Having me marry someone that I do not love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.8K 50
Some Solangelo one-shots. A few fluffy, a few angsty, and a LOT of soulmate AU's. I will try to update once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. A...
51.2K 2.6K 35
skinny love [ski-knee lov] i.e. when two people are in love and show it, but are too shy to admit it Nico di Angelo [Knee-co dee An-jello] William So...
3.4K 106 20
Nico and Will are crushing, dating, and /suffering/. This is a rollercoaster of fluff and angst with Solangelo in the front lines. Please enjoy! (Not...
711 42 14
Nico is back. Will is still smitten. also on ao3