Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

By Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... More

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Misha Collins

2.7K 82 8
By Erin_Winchester55

Misha's POV

"Great acting today Y/N" I complimented her.

She smiled that beautiful smile I loved so much. "Thanks Misha, you too" she giggled with a small blush.

She's gonna kill me with her cuteness. I'd loved her ever since I first laid eyes on her, when she arrived at the Supernatural studio, a few months ago.

Y/N hugged me, said goodbye and walked off to her trailer. I felt like the luckiest man in the world when she hugged me. I watched as she walked off and smiled. A woman like that could never love me. She sees me as a best friend or brother. Sad to think it but it's probably true.

"So when are you gonna grow some balls and ask her out?" Someone slapped my back. Of course it was Jensen.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I chuckled awkwardly, avoiding eye contact.

"Pfft, please Misha. I might be an idiot, wait scrap that, I know I'm an idiot but I can clearly see that you like Y/N." Jen smirked.

When I thought that conversation couldn't get any worse, Jared joined us. "Who's Misha like?" He asked, amused. I groaned in embarrassment.

"Y/N." Jensen answered.

"Well this is interesting. You asked her out yet?" Jared questioned. I shook my head.

"What? Why not?! You two would be perfect for each other!" Jared exclaimed shocked.

"Cause I don't know if she likes me" I stated.

Jensen and Jared both looked at one another and burst out laughing. "Oh my god Misha, she loves you too, ya big doofus." Jen told me.

My eyes went wide and I turned to look in the direction Y/N was at. She was talking to her costume designer. Of course, Y/N being Y/N, she was messing around. She had bunny ears on her head and a rabbit tail on her butt. I chuckled at the sight of her.

Y/N then proceeded to glance in my direction. She saw me staring and waved at me with a giggle. I blushed and shyly waved back. "See told you. Love is in the air." Jensen said again. I turned my back to Y/N so she wouldn't see me turn as red as a tomato.

"Just ask her out Misha. I bet you £100 she'll say yes." Jared betted.

I looked down to the floor and nodded in defeat. Suddenly, there was a weight on my back. It was Y/N. I quickly, to stop her from falling, gave her a piggy back.

"Mishaaaa." She dragged out my name and giggled. Jensen and Jared smirked and walked off.

"Hey Y/N" I chuckled. "What's up?"

"The directer needs us on set." She informed.

"Well let's go forth and complete our quest." I said in a playful tone.

"I couldn't do it with out my noble steed, Misha." She rested her chin on the top of my head.

"Wow, I'm a horse now am I?" I act offended.

"Yup but don't worry, I'm an adorable bunny."

I laughed and gave her a piggy back towards the set. "Am I heavy?" She asked.

"Nope, I'm just really strong." I smirked.

"Nobody likes a boaster Collins." She smiled. I grinned.

>>

After shooting another scene, me and Y/N were over by the snack table, talking. I was about to ask her out when my son, West ran towards us.
"Daddy!" He giggled and hugged my leg. I chuckled down at him and ruffled his hair. Y/N smiled at us.

I picked West up sat him on my hip. "Y/N!!" West laughed excitedly.

"Hey Westy how've you been buddy?" Y/N grinned.

"Good, I'm growing really big, like daddy." He flexed his arms, showing off his muscles.

"Whoa you're really strong aren't you! Bet you could take daddy down any day now." She giggled.

"Yup!" West smiled a goofy smile.

"We'll see little man." I chuckled and tickled his sides.

He squealed in delight. "Daddy stop!" He begged. I stopped and chuckled.

"You two are just adorable." Y/N sighed dreamily. I blushed a little. West nodded confidently.

"Hey daddy, can Y/N come over for dinner tonight?" Westy asked, loudly.

"Well we should ask her" I told my son. West and me faced Y/N and put on puppy dog faces.

"So what'd you say Y/N?" I smirked.

"How could I refuse two handsome gentlemen?" She answered.

Me and Westy cheered, making Y/N giggle. "See you tonight then. Bye West." She ruffled his hair a little. He smiled widely.

"Wait Y/N!" He raised his voice.

She stopped. "What's up Westy?"

West did the come hither motion with his hand. Y/N stepped closer to him. Westy them placed a kiss in Y/N's cheek. "Aww aren't you just the cutest thing ever?!" Y/N cooed.

I was getting jealous. I was jealous of my own son, as weird as it sounded. He got to kiss Y/N on the cheek though. "It appears I have some competition." I said out loud, not meaning to.

"Daddy's jelly Westy." Y/N chuckled.

"I'm not." I protested playfully.

West was giggling. "Sure you're not." Y/N rolled her gorgeous eyes. She then proceeded to kiss my cheek. I blushed as she pulled back.

"There Mr. Jealous Butt." She smirked. "See you tonight."

Westy was giving me a look. "What?" I questioned.

"You loove her." He sang.

"I-I do not." I stuttered

"Yeah you do. I can see you do. I like her too. She's pretty and kind. Like a princess." West rambled on cutely.

"My princess." I whispered under my breath and took West home.

>>
Your POV

Wearing a nice F/C dress, I walked up Misha's drive. I knocked on the door firmly and waited. A few moments later and Misha opened the door with a big grin on his handsome face. Seriously, his handsomeness was gonna kill me.

"Y/N!" He greeted cheerfully.

"Hey Misha." I smiled and gave him a big hug.

He wrapped his muscular arms around me, tightly. We stayed like this for a while but a small voice broke us apart.

"Hey where's my hug?" Westy pouted.

I giggle and pick him up, giving him a small hug. "I couldn't forget about you West." I chuckle.

"We're having pasta for dinner!" He said excitedly.

"Really that's awesome! Can daddy cook though?" I joked and looked at Misha.

"No he's really bad." Westy whispered.

"Hey! I'm so not! I'm like a 5 star chef thank you very much." Misha protested. I burst out laughing and put West down.

"Whatever you say Misha." I grinned and he smirked.

"Come on! I'm hungry." West huffed, grabbing hold of my hand and dragging me toward the table.

"You're so giddy, just like your father." I giggle and Misha bowed, making me laugh.

We all sat down at the table and ate. The food was delicious. "Sorry West but I have to agree with your father, he's totally a 5 star chef." I wink at Misha.

"Told ya." Misha chuckled back.

By the time we'd finished eating and talking, it was 8:30pm. "Right Westy, bedtime." Misha went all fatherly which was attractive.

"Aww please daddy can I stay up longer?" West whined, sticking out his bottom lip.

"No sorry little man" Misha chuckled.

"Ok daddy. But can Y/N tuck me in?" He asked.

"Sure sweetie." I smiled and Westy grinned.

He lead me his bedroom and changed into his batman onesie which was adorable. "Alright batman, get in bed." I ordered playfully.

He nodded and climbed in, pulling the covers to his chin. "Me and Daddy think you're a princess." He chuckled. I smiled and blushed a little.

"Aww that's sweet but I'm actually an angel." I whispered loudly.

"Really? I thought that was just for TV?" West gasped.

In Supernatural I was an angel. "Nope. Real life angel." I giggled.

"Whoa that's so cool! Will you protect me from all the demons and monsters then?" He asked.

"Always. Nothing's gonna get you whilst I'm here." I promised.

"So you're like my guardian angel?" He questioned.

"Yup. Now you better get to sleep before daddy comes in and tells you off." I smile.

"Ok Y/N. I love you." He closed his eyes and snuggled into the covers.

"I love you too Westy" I kissed his forehead and quietly left the room.

I bumped into Misha as I was closing the bedroom door. "Oh hi." I said awkwardly.

"You're so good with him." Misha complimented.

"Yeah he's a great kid." I bit my lip.

"So angel, how about some ice cream?" He smirked.

"Wait you heard that?" I giggled.

"Yeah, you're so cute." Misha laughed deeply.

"So about that ice cream?" I giggle.

Misha took my hand and we retuned back to the dining room. Misha disappeared for a moment but came back with two spoons and a tub of Oreo ice cream (best ice cream ever btw!). He handed me one and we dug in.

"How'd you know this was my favourite ice cream?" I asked.

"Not to sound creepy but I pretty much know everything about you." He blushed.

"Oh you do, do you? Tell me more." I asked interested.

"Well I know when you're happy cause your eyes light up and sparkle. When you're sad, you are quiet and distant. You bit your lip and twirl your hair around your finger when you're nervous. I could go on." He laughed.

"Wow Misha. You know me more than I know myself." I chuckle, digging into the ice cream and shovelling some into my mouth.

"I want to tell you something Y/N but I don't want to ruin our friendship." He sighed sadly.

I put my hand on his to comfort him. "Misha, you wouldn't ruin anything" I promised.

"I love you Y/N. From the very first moment I saw you, I loved you. I know how cliche it sounds but it's true. If you don't feel the same way I under-" I didn't let him finish, for I shut him up with a kiss. Misha was shocked at first but then processed what was happening and kissed back passionately.

So passionately in fact that I ended up sitting in his lap, arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. We made out for a while before we actually pulled back.

"I love you too Misha." I breathed.

I can't believe this was happening. This had to be a dream. I secretly pinched myself. I didn't wake up so this had to be real.

"Really?! Wow this is awesome. Will you be my beautiful girlfriend?" He asked.

"Of course." I answered and kissed him again.

"God you're such an angel." He smirked.
"I know." I giggled "But I'm you're angel."

"I'm a lucky man." He chuckled back lovingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 413 37
Imagines currently for only Dean, Sam, and Cas. I am accepting requests at the moment. So feel free to request a scenario and I will gladly do it. V...
325K 8.2K 24
Supernatural Imagines including: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Michael Young John Winchester Kevin Tran and etc Requests are open hope you g...
30.5K 484 30
Short stories and Imagines based from the tv series, Supernatural. Hope you enjoy!!! Requests are open!!!
96.9K 884 40
One shots of the TV show Supernatural. Requests are open! WARNING⚠️: Includes SMUT, fluff and sad stuff. 16+ read at own risk (I'm just trying to not...