The Hongs Reunite

By BooNana99

3 Hongs. The Hong siblings. They were sepparated since childhood, 2 girls were taken away and the boy was lef... More

Inspiration & Characters
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch.4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Epilogue : This is it
Parting away
SEQUEL !!
special chapter : I
Special Chapter : II
Special chapter : III
'Between Kims'
VERNILLA ICE ICE BOONON YAAAAAAAAAS -'ㅅ'-

Ch. 33

1.3K 49 3
By BooNana99

Jungah's POV

.
.

After accidentally hearing that voice, I've been too much into my own mind that I don't even remember how or when did I get into the waiting room.

Joshua oppa sat next to me while one of the coordi unnies fix his makeup and another one fixed his attire.

Even though I'm not looking at him, I know that he's staring straight at me to the point that his gaze could bore a nice hole into my head, then he interrupted my thinking time by sighing, "are you hungry?" He asked, I whip my head at him and shrug before relaxing on the couch even more, "maybe... kinda actually..." I sighed.

He laughed at me and after the coordi unnies left him, he quickly pulled me into his embrace, "then go get something to eat!" He said while pinching the bridge of my nose.

I shrug his hand away and pout, "I'll be okay, oppa... I'm not that hungry anyways..." I muttered, Joshua oppa played with my hair and sighed, "you're weird, Jungah... you said that you're hungry but you don't wanna eat... mom said you have a bad digestion system and if you don't eat, you'll get sick! So as your brother, I command you to get out of here and go find something to eat!" He said before pushing me up with a grin on his face.

I looked at him and frowned, "you're so mean oppa... you're shooing your little sister away!" I grumbled.

Joshua oppa shot me a smile, "go and take oppa's card with you, buy any food you want to fill you up, ok?" He then waved me off.

Despite being too lazy to eat, I grinned and walk out of the waiting room.

I skipped a little as I held my sling bag, my short overall and stripped shirt made me felt more than comfortable despite being in the same room as other artists.

My feet stopped in front of the elevator and before my finger got in contact with the button, another finger did and when I look up, I saw a woman with half of her face covered with her baseball hat.

I paid no attention but to my phone while checking on some news on twitter and on naver.

The elevator came and we both went inside, I pressed the ground floor's number and so does she, "we must be going to the same floor" she said, her voice was quiet but audible to me.

Quietness soon filled the air for a minute before the elevator opens at the ground floor and we both went out.

"See you around Jungah-ssi"

My eyes shot up from my phone, I look around to see that the girl was no where to be seen, "weird..." I mumbled.

I decided to ignore it and continue my journey to the coffee shop nearby while plugging my earphone into my phone and ears.

Fans were everywhere, some noticed me and some don't, those who did waved at me and shot me a grin, I smile and wave back at them before skipping out to the coffee shop nearby.

As I open the door to the coffee shop, my phone buzzed indicating a notification,

' Kitten! Buy me ice Americano with lots and lots and LOTS of syrup, will ya??

- SoonBunny ㅡ3ㅡ '

I scoffed at the text but then a grin appear on my face, "tsk, he'll gonna wanna go to the toilet later..." I muttered before stepping up into the cashier and order.

The cashier kept glancing at me as she input my orders into the computer and to be honest it was kind of uncomfortable since her gaze was neither a friendly one nor a hateful one, it was something unexplainable.

After paying, I almost immediately ran to a seat not far from the pick up spot and wait there.

My earphones were blaring Akdong Musician's How People Move as I play 1010! to kill off some time.

Not long after, I heard my name being called. I stood up and walk to the counter to grab my coffee and bagel, they had put it in a bag so it was easy for me to carry it.

After making sure that I've got everything, I walk out of the cafe quickly. That was when I realized that teenagers that looked like they were waiting for their bias' stage were looking at me with an undescribable expression on their face.

I kept walking but I couldn't help but to feel a little weird with all of the attention on me, it kinda make me feel like I'm being stalked by a group of stalkers or like walking through a dark forest that has eyes everywhere, only one word to explain what I'm feeling right now; freaked.

Nevertheless I kept walking until I arrived to the main building, my pace quickening every second because of the discomfort I felt.

Some of the staffs smiled at me and bowed a little, being polite to them, of course I bowed back at them before proceeding to the elevator.

My phone buzzed again and when I look at it, Vernon oppa had sent me a text,

' Yob ~~ alr @ the stage 4 practice run,, u go & wait by the waiting room, don't miss ME too much     ( ㅡ 3 ㅡ)

- Master Chwebulous '

His text was absurd as always, people though that he was chic and cool for some reason but no, if you ever text him, you'll see lots of emojis, lots of weird memes he got from tumblr.

I cringe at my phone before putting it away to the depth of my overall's front pocket.

Then I jumped in to the elevator that had arrived along with several other people.

This time I gotta say I was relieved that there's more than two peoples in thr elevator, I don't think I would like it if I were to meet another strange person who would straight up say something weird and awkward.

I got off on my floor and skip to seventeen's waiting room.

True what Vernon said, there was no one in the room because they all- inluding the staffs- had went out to the stage to do a practice run before doing their live broadcast, not to mention they're gonna receive missions from the broadcasting channel just for fun.

So I plant my butt on the couch, getting myself comfortable before taking my bagel and coffee out. I bit into my bagel while scrolling through my phone, checking the boys' schedule for today and tomorrow.

As their caretaker, I need to be able to remember the boys' schedule inside and out without taking out my phone to check on it.

I suddenly remembered to order them food since one of the staffs that called in sick couldn't call it for them so one of the managers had to ask me to do it since they're gonna be quite busy on the boys themselves.

So I made the call, ordering food for the boys and the staffs.

After making the short phone call, I began to grow bored, my bagel and coffee was finished a couple minutes ago and I've began to feel drowsy.

My eyes slowly fluttered close.

But seconds before I completely fell asleep, the lights were turned off.

I have acluophobia, so I began to feel the anxiety and fear creeping inside me.

My feet shot up to where I think the door is, I tripped a couple of times before regaining myself and started to feel the door.

When I eventally found the door, I tried opening it several times, I pushed the handle but nothing was happening, I push and pull at the door but it still won't budge even for an inch.

Tears started welling up in my eyes and I found myself started crying, I banged the door while crying for help, I scratch and keep banging on the door while hoping someone would hear me and open the door for me.

But even after 10 minutes, there was no respond from the other side.

Energy had already left my body and my phone was nowhere near me.

I began to give up.

The fear of being in the darkness by myself ate me completely and I began to shiver, I curled into a ball and shivered relentlessly while chanting some words that I hoped would calm myself down.

"Oppa... oppa... where are you?"  I muttered continuously while crying my eyes out.

I felt something was looking at me but I don't know what, and that made me even more scared than ever.

After what seems like forever, my head began to pound harshly and dizziness overcomes me completely.

I found myself growing weaker and weaker by the second and I couldn't feel my own body.

Something was casted over me, something that made me even more scared than I was a couple minutes ago, I felt like I was haunted by something that is still living.

My body and mind couldn't take it anymore, soon I blacked out the same time I heard something pounding against the door harshly, but it felt so far away when in reality I was laying by the door.

Then I felt nothing.

Nor could I hear anything.

It's empty.

It's black.

And I'm alone.

.
.

____________________________________

.
.

Hey~~~

Finally I could update after 10 centuries missing ㅋㅋ

Actually the reason why I could update is because I'm sick (again) and my doctor told me that I was overworking myself (again) and put me on total dlbed rest for 2 days.

So I have nothing to do and I thought

What the heck, I'll update now

Hahahahaha

Anyways, how was this chapter?

A little ambiguous, eh?

But believe me that this chapter will lead into something else

And I've been thinking

After this story's finished, I was thinking of making a new one !

I've made around 4 or 5 plots already and I'll reveal them in the next chapter.

So it'll be great if you guys could help me choose on which should I publish!

And that's all for this update

The usual stuffs,

Please vote, comment and share this story to your friends as a form of support so that I may update more ㅎㅎ

See ya in the next update guys

- BooNana 🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 665 38
IDOL SERIES #2 Moon Ara Trainee who was being false accused and kicked out by the company Joshua Hong Successful idol who only focus on his work but...
61.3K 2.5K 76
"Young girls these days." She said. "Must be first time seeing a pretty foreigner like me so couldn't help clicking pictures." She smiled seating bac...
45.1K 547 18
You recently joined this all boy group as the only girl As PD-NIM wanted some discipline in the group. You are the oldest member born in 1994 and has...
180K 354 19
Just a horny girl