Star Wars: Knight of the Repu...

Bởi Kitty_Jedi

Book One Nami Famile is a Jedi from the planet Coruscant. Under her Master, Jedi Knight Clinga Zamir, she und... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Depa Billiba
Biggest Parts of Nami's Padawanship
Ishi Tok and Zllen
Sith
Anakin Skywalker
Training
Author's Note
Padawans
Coruscant Underworld
Senate
Battle of Geonosis
Author's Note
Room of a Thousand Fountains
Nami's New Padawan
Begun, the Clone Wars Has
A Dangerous Time
Author's Note-Poll
More Padawans
A Temple Divided
Consequences
Betrayal
Medcenter
Hanging in the Balance
Awake
Epilogue

The Circle

42 1 0
Bởi Kitty_Jedi

     Nami walked to an awaiting speeder along with Koro Lupus, a Knight who had befriended her shortly after her ceremony. Her mom had gone with Master Qui-Gon, who seemed to be eyeing a certain youngling curiously. Nami wasn't sure, but figured that the youngling, Obi-Wan, would become the Master's apprentice. Of course, there was no need to worry about that now, for she had her own mission to undertake: meet with different civilians to see what the Jedi Order could improve about the relationship between Jedi and civilians. She accepted the mission, for she thought it was right, and she chose Koro because she wanted to get to know him better, so her friends could all be a circle. Yes, the Circle.

     Koro was polite and opened the door for Nami, who thanked him. The pair sped off from the Temple toward a civilian block. ''Why don't we talk before we get there? All formalities aside, of course,'' Nami recommended.

     Koro nodded. ''What should we talk about?''

     ''Maybe we should think about a few ways to better the Order ourselves before we ask some civilians,'' Nami suggested.

     ''That works. I believe we should consider what they think when we make decisions.''

     ''Yes. I believe that we should hold ourselves equal to them as well, not just protect them.''

     ''That could help.'' Koro wrote the suggestions on his 'pad, then asked, ''Anything else?''

     Nami shook her head then stated, ''We should let the civilians tell us.'' Koro nodded, his red and white colored head tails sticking out next to her medium brown hair. Neither had a Padawan braid; those were cut off during the ceremony. His long montrals made him taller than she was with medium orange skin and white pigments, common to most Togrutas, that made a circle around both of his eyes. He was around 21 years old while she was only 17.

     As they went through different civilian blocks, the civilians answered the questions the same as Koro and Nami did. Either that, or they just didn't understand why there was an Order in the first place. The two Knights reported the answers to the Council, and hung around the Temple until Octa showed up.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.9K 232 16
Contu Wan-Gi is a twelve year old girl from the planet of Alderaan. Her parents have recently arranged for the Empire to come pick her up so she runs...
222K 4K 40
Nova Amidala is Padmé's twin sister and a Jedi padawan. This starts off a little before 'Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace' and come to an end...
1.5K 48 37
Vaesella Nanite is the discarded Princess of a frozen planet, though after some questionable choices by her parents she ended up being served to the...
8.5K 281 17
"𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭�...