Live For You (brittana) glee

Oleh Writings_Everything

Santana is never one to help out seeing she likes to keep people out of her life more than in. She has a bad... Lebih Banyak

What Do You Live For?
You Have A Choice
Leave The Past In The Past
ENOUGH
Promise Me
It's Just A Nightmare
Try Me
The Dead Don't Talk
Never Catch A Break
I Came After You
We Deserve to Be Happy
How The Tables Have Turned
I Still Love You
Santana Tell The Truth
Dead Man Walking
He Will Hurt
Ego Over Life
Feeling Loved
Johnny Can't Be Dead
You Can't Kill A Ghost
What Really Happened?
Important????
Time To Move On Sanny

Santana Is Fucking Mines

3K 85 18
Oleh Writings_Everything

(Santana's Pov)

I wake up to the feeling of the bed shaking and frown. I hear moans and muffled noises and try to think of the last thing I did last night. I said goodnight to Brittany and she left. I do remember going to Quinn's room but this is my bed, I remember how my bed feels so it's not quinn and puck getting it in. I open my eyes slowly and turn to the intruder and almost lose my shit when I see who it is.

"Santana....."she moans and I frown as I look to see she's masturbating off of me and she's in my fucking bed doing it. I feel an arm going up my leg and I smack it hard. She look at me and freezes as if that would keep me from seeing her.

"What the fuck" I growl low and slowly and she just sighs and look caught.

"Santana we belong together. I love you and you love me" she says and immediately smash her lips on mine. I lean back and she leans forward. I push for her to only push harder. She grips my hands and because I'm a lot weaker, I can't move.

"Stop, get off of me" I growl and she does nothing but go harder and get more grabby.

"Were going to work this out and we're going to be back together" she tries bargaining with me but I frown. I sit up and slowly get off the back backing towards the door as I talk.

"I can't be with a monster" I say and something goes off in her head. She looks at me as if I was a dead man walking. I open the door and lock it. I only have 5 seconds, 5 seconds to get to Brittany.

"I would run if I was you. You say I'm a monster, I'll show you what a monster is" she growls and I quickly run out of my room before she can react. It's as if it all happened in slow motion. I slam the door and run trying to hit 4 steps for every second. All I think is.........

One Mississippi

I run as fast as I can past quinn door. My goal was to get to her door by one.

Two Mississippi

I rub past three more doors, regretting buying such a big house.

Three Mississippi

I past puck and some girl and dodge Shane in the hallway as he frown at how fast I'm going.

Four Mississippi

I see the door and frown at how I only got one second before she opens that door.

Five.

I dive inside the room and the door is still open but it's too dark to just spot. I slowly close the door. I watch her knock one by one on doors. She gets no response and moves on. When Mike and Tina let her in, I shut the door and lock it. Sliding down onto the floor as Brittany watches me and I go wide eye wondering if she seen the whole situation.

"Are you ok...."she's interrupted by a knock noise on the door. She gets up to open the door and I use all my last strength to push her on the bed.

"S........" I smash my hands to her lips. not even giving her the chance to speak. She looks at me confused and I try my hardest to keep her down and look calm.

(Brittany's Pov)

It all happened so fast. First it was the running then the shhing me and now her pinning me to the bed. I frown at how she looks in this moment. she looks something between scared..no livid and everything but calm. I hear the door get knocked on again and I watch as she shakes her head no slowly. I flip us and lean slowly towards her. I lean into her ear and whisper relax. I get up and walk towards the door after all the pounding and act pissed.

"What the fuck do you want puck" I scream obviously knowing it's not puck and rub my eyes to open them to a breath taking women. She looks thrown off a bit at my outburst towards puck and I just stare.

"Sorry, you surely are not puck" I say as if I'm amazed. I mean she is beautiful but Santana beats her because I love Santana, not her.

"Yeah, I'm looking for Santana, have you seen her" she says with a rasp in her voice and all I do is frown.

"She usually up and leaves at times, maybe she's at the hospital. No one can truly keep her away from there" I say and she smiles.

"Can I come in" she says and I frown.

"It's what 4am and you woke me up and I'm still out of it. No you can't come in. If you have anymore questions....I would be happy to answer them later when I'm not dead" I say and she glare not harshly but a litte and hum in agreement.

"Let Santana know that an old friend is back for a while" she says and winks while looking me up and down and smiles at the fact that I'm only in my bra and underwear.

"Can I at least get a name before you eye fuck me" I say and she smirks. She takes a step back before turning around and walking forward.

"Blake, the names Blake" she says and I frown at that name. I shut the door to see Santana watching me. I go and sit down on the bed next to her where she looks half dead and see her watch my every move.

"Are you afraid of her" I say and she looks up to me.

"Don't let that flirting fool you. I'm not so much afraid of her but what she's capable of doing, with me being so weak right now" she says and I frown. I watch her and I pick her up bridal style and put her in my bed. I take the covers and bundle her in them.

"stay " she says and I frown.

"I'm going to go get some of your cl........"

"Please" she says and I nod without a second passing, I get in the bed and she turns to be impossible close to me. I wrap her arm around her body as its in the crook of my neck and I run my fingers through her hair and sing quietly.

When I was younger I saw my daddy cry
And curse at the wind.
He broke his own heart and I watched
As he tried to reassemble it.

And my momma swore
That she would never let herself forget.
And that was the day that I promised
I'd never sing of love if it does not exist.

But darling,
You are the only exception.

I come to a stop only for her to bee to keep singing so I did as I was told. I don't like a sad Santana and would do anything for her.

Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul
That love never lasts.
And we've got to find other ways to make it alone.
Or keep a straight face.

And I've always lived like this
Keeping a comfortable distance.
And up until now I have sworn to myself
That I'm content with loneliness.

Because none of it was ever worth the risk.

Well you are the only exception.
You are the only exception.

A door shuts and she jumps in my arms and she start to shake. I frown as I wonder what Blake did so wrong for her to be this shooken up.

I've got a tight grip on reality,
But I can't let go of what's in front of me here.
I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up.
Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream.
Oh-oh-oh-ohhh.

You are the only exception. [4x]

And I'm on my way to believing.
Oh, and I'm on my way to believing

I close the song off and hear little cute snores as I finish and continue to run my fingers through her hair.

"Goodnight San" I say before dozing off myself.

(Santana's Pov)

I wake up still in Brittany's arms and I smile at the fact that everything is almost like it use to be. I hear screaming between Blake and quinn and sigh. I don't feel like being bothered by that. I look up to see an already awake brittany and watch her just look lost in thought.

"Brittany I need you do me a favor" I say and watch her look down at me and Smile.

"Anything" she says and it breaks my heart to say the next line. I get out of bed and sigh as she frowns.

"I need you to leave me alone" I say sternly and she frowns. I see her start to speak and I slam the door to quiet her and feel wetness on my cheek.

"Big girls don't cry" Blake says as she past me with a smirk and I walk to my room. I lock myself in there all morning not feeling in the mood but I know if stay up here all day, they will all know something is wrong and I can't deal with it all right now.

It's about 2pm when I know people are working and out that I leave my room to get some food seeing as my body actually craves something. I eat some food and go outside to smoke. I roll a joint up and as soon as my head gets that high I smile at the calm of it all. I enjoy it and just keep to myself all day that day. If funny..who would have known that me helping her out would have been all this trouble.

"Dinner is ready" I hear and open the door to see Blake smirking as I frown.

"Blake is dinner ready or not" I say and she smirks. She looks me up and down and licks her lips.

"dinner is and I'm starving" she says stepping forward but I push her away.

"You know what screw you and grow up. I'm done with your games, you have tooken everything I want. Looks like the ball is in my court" I growl and push past her roughly as I go to the dining room.

We all sit down and pray before eating our dinner. I look to see I have Shane and Blake next to me, this will be fun.

"So santana, how did you exactly....." I quickly yank shanes arm and drag him outside with me.

"Why are we out here" he asks and I sigh.

"Because I don't want to upset brittany so when others are around please don't say anything. Brittany does love me, I know but she wants that to be kept secret for right now" I say and shane nods. He asks me to lay down and watch the stars with him.

" Santana.....Brittany is fragile" he says and I sigh.

"The brittany you see in there is not the brittany I knew. I grew up with a whole other person. But she also isn't the girl of last year" he says being super quiet.

"Well then who is she" I asked and he sighs.

"She's a recovering brittany whose slowly but surely going back to being herself. Johnny broke her, shattered her into pieces and all she wanted was out she tried breaking up with him but he would go ballistic. She tried running away but always get caught" he says and I frown.

"She........"

"Why are you telling me this" I say not hearing about the downfalls of Brittany.

"Becuase not all stories are told or looked at both sided. Brittany told me how you screamed at her to get up and leave him but she couldn't. Everytime she did...." he stopped talking and kept quiet.

"I would never hurt her like that dick did" I growl and he smirks.

"I know and by the way, I'll help you keep your distance with brittany. I seen the issues as soon as I smelt the scent of hell on them" he says and I smile sadly.

"Why are you afraid" he says seriously and I sigh as I get up.

"Don't let that sweet smile fool you, she's the type to bite the head off of a puppy and she's done a few tramatic things to me. I'm not scared of her but what she's capable of doing.

"Speaking of the devil" he says and I look up to see Brittany coming over to us. I keep my head down and I walk past her but don't forget the look of hurt on her face. I get in the house and sit down and just sigh. I play with my food and try to stay out of everyone's talking zone.

"Santana what's wrong baby girl" she says and I glare at her as she smirks. I watch brittany walk in and sit down and caught Blakes attention.

"Hi sweetheart, I don't think we properly finished our chat in the bedroom, want to" she says winking and Brittany watches me as i watch Blake.

"Santana" she says but I'm stuck on killing Blake like five times.

"Santana Emily friend wants you" she says and Brittany frowns. Blake stop mid way of eating and look at her and frown.

"What....Emily is 19 so I figured you were with her" she says and i nod my head no at a infuriated brittany.

"No I'm here with Santana. The girl you lost. Santana is fucking mine" she growls and I sigh in defeat as Blake smirks.

"Whose ball is in whose court now San"

Okay so hey guys yes the very mystic and hot blake is amber heard. I hope that you all like this chapter, comment and vote and speak the word of this story if you love it I'm sure a friend will. Happy early mothers day to all and have a awesome day XD.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

16.4K 1.1K 10
Two best friends Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo got separated in childhood but suffered in their own way in life, now after many years they meet again but f...
4.9K 234 9
When a fragile, skillful magic user girl and a strong, emotionless non-magic user boy met. What could possibly go wrong? Spoiler alert, nothing goes...
55.3K 1K 33
Eighteen year old, Evelina Aurora Bell, moves alone to London to follow her dreams to become a writer. She unfortunately has to share an apartment wi...
4.2K 93 14
I've always found life to be quite serendipitous, but this isn't exactly what I expected. Life was simple working at the bar though rather unfulfill...