Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

Erin_Winchester55 tarafından

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... Daha Fazla

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Deany-Poop

3.2K 81 8
Erin_Winchester55 tarafından

Dean's POV-  Based on season 1, Episode 2-Wendigo

Me, Sam, Haley and Ben, trudged through the forest. We were looking for Haley and Ben's brother, Tommy, who had been captured by wendigo. They didn't know that but me and Sammy did. Tommy was probably dead already.

However, the siblings were determined to get him back. "Sammy, you know this is a stupid idea right?" I huffed, so only he could hear.

"Shut up Dean. It's what we do, saving people, hunting things." He reminded me.

"I know but he's probably already dead! Sorry if I don't sound sympathetic but we've just brought two more people to hunt this son of a bitch! Two people who don't have any training or knowledge of the supernatural! I need a damn good pie." I sighed.

"We can protect them Dean, it's what we do. As soon as we find their brother and kill the wendigo, the better." Sam said, looking around cautiously.

I grunted and marched on. 'Seriously if dad were here, he'd kick both our asses. But no he had to disappear.' I huffed in my head.

A few hours later and we'd set up camp. Hayley and Ben were sat together whilst me and Sammy were loading guns. "Hey guys, me and Sam are going to look around see if we can find any thing to tell us where your brother might of gone." I informed the siblings and took of with mine.

"Sammy you stay close y'hear." I ordered once we were far away from Hayley and Ben.

"I am a hunter too Dean. I can take care of myself." Sam gave me the bitch face.

"Yeah but I'm better at taking care of your ass." I said blankly, using my big brother voice.

"I'm not a little kid anymore Dean." He sighed.

"I know but you're still my little brother." I muttered.

"Aww Deany is getting all mushy." Sam chuckled.

"Shut up!...Bitch." I whisper under my breath.

"Jerk" Sam retorted, making me smirk.

We remained quite whist we searched. From dads journal, I found out that Wendigos were fast, skinny, cannibalistic sons of bitches. The only way to kill them was fire. Oh and if we draw a circle of special powder around us and stand in it, the wendigo won't be able to get in.

Three large scratches up in a tree caught my eye. "Sammy." I grabbed his attention and motioned up to the tree.

"Dad's journal said they attack their pray from high places so that's defiantly a wendigo scratch." He explained.

I nodded. "We better get back to Hayley and Ben before the thing gets to them." I said, putting my gun back in the back of my trousers.

>>

When we got back to camp, I drew the magic circle to protect us from the wendigo. "I don't understand why we have to stay in the circle."
Hayley whined like a bitch.

"If you want to live you will." I snap back a bit harsher than I meant to sound.

"What my brother is trying to say is, we're keeping you safe from something" Sam smiled tightly.

"What's something?" Ben asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Something bad. Now stop asking questions you don't want to know the answer to." I ordered. They both frowned and shut up.

Then, we heard the screech of the hellish creature. "What the hell was that?" Hayley gasped and moved to her brothers side, protectively, reminding me of when I used to do that with Sam when he was younger.

"Just stay inside the circle." I said in a low voice, grabbing the flame thrower. Sammy copied my actions.

The sounds then came from above. I darted my eyes up to the trees, where scratches we being left. The creature jumped from tree to tree, circling its prey. Us.

"Come on you son of a bitch." I muttered, readying the flame thrower. I quickly glanced at Sammy to make sure he was ok.

"Will someone please tell us what's going on?!" Ben yelled.

"What did I say? Stay inside the god damn circle and shut up!" I shouted at them
and they obliged. Jeez, I sound like Dad.

Everything went quiet, too quiet. Something bad was about to happen. A creature doesn't just disappear and do nothing.

Suddenly, the wendigo throws rocks at me and Sammy. It hit our flame thrower tanks, spilling the fuel out so we couldn't fire.

"Damn he's a smart son of a bitch isn't he?" I chuckle dryly.

"What're we going to do now Dean?" Sam asked worried.

"Just stay inside the circle until dawn." (A/N: I just made a game reference! Anybody who knows the game is awesome!)

A piercing scream rang out again. The bushes began to move like something was in them. I held my gun out, even though it wouldn't do any good but it would slow the sucker down. The wendigo finally showed its ugly ass face. It ran out, ready to attack but stopped when it saw the circle. It looked at me with its cold eyes and screamed, blaring it's yellow teeth.

Then a whistling sound was heard, grabbing everyone's attention, mine especially. My eyes were greeted to the sight of a woman about my age or younger. She was beautiful and held a flame thrower in her hands. The wendigo pounced at her and she smirked. A sexy smirk.

She fired the flame thrower and burnt the wendigo to a crisp. When the creature dies she put down the thrower and frowned at the body. "That's for scratching my arm bitch." She spat.

I chuckled and she turned to face me. Her gorgeous eyes went wide but quickly averted her gaze.

"So do you guys have a death wish or are you just stupid, coming out and camping in the woods where people have been going missing?" She sighed. "Oh and I found another stupid person as well. Tommy get your butt out here!" She shouted towards the trees.

Tommy, Hayley's and Bens brother, came out. He ran to his siblings and hugged them. Eww chick flick moments. "You're welcome by the way. Only killed a wendigo and nearly died doing it." She huffed, referring to her arm which was soaked in blood. This girl was amazing.

"Are you a hunter?" Sam chocked out.

"Born and raised." She answered proudly. Then she looked at me. "So are you gonna tell me your names or ya just gonna keep staring?" She smirked with a wink.

I blushed a little. "D-Dean" I stuttered, still stunned by her beauty.

"Well D-Dean, I'm Y/N." She giggled. A heavenly giggle.

"Sam. Sam Winchester." Sammy introduced himself more confidently. He gave me a look that said 'You okay?'

I shrugged and looked at Y/N. I cleared my throat. "Pretty name for a pretty girl."

"Such a player." Y/N muttered, making Sam laugh.

"Anyway, I'm not sure about you but I'd like to get outta here and fix myself up." She spoke up.

We all nodded and headed back to the car. "Wow 1967 Chevy Impala nice" Y/N praised.

"Yup she's my baby." I said proudly. I was beginning to like this girl. Y/N followed us back to the motel, we dropped Hayley, Ben and Tommy off first. Y/N got a room, which was next to ours.

I went into her room to help her patch up. I handed her a bottle of whiskey to help with the pain. She took a big swig and didn't even cough afterwards. Impressive. Once I'd finished stitching her up she had a shower and changed into fresh clothes. Still looking beautiful as ever.

I sat on her bed as Sammy sat on a dining room chair on his laptop. Y/N then stood up. "Right I'm starving. Anyone for pie?" She asked.

I felt like I was going to faint. My jaw was wide open. First she ganked a wendigo, saving a person in the process, then she complimented my car and now she wants pie. Could this girl get any better?

"Dean?" Sam gave me a weird look, concerned that I was going to pass out.

"Y-yeah" I rasp out. Then Sammy realised what Y/N said.

"Is he always like this?" Y/N questioned, placing her hand on my forehead to check my temperature. I smiled goofily up at her.

"No he just really likes pie." Sam chuckled.
"Well, looks like you and me are going to get along great Winchester." Y/N smirked.

I nodded my head, unable to form words. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Come on Deano, it's pie time!" She giggled. I snapped out of my daze and chuckled.

"Pie time!" I cheered.

I didn't like this girl. I LOVED her!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.3K 154 50
Sam Winchester. Dean Winchester. Castiel. Lucifer. IMAGINES!!!
22.4K 413 37
Imagines currently for only Dean, Sam, and Cas. I am accepting requests at the moment. So feel free to request a scenario and I will gladly do it. V...
4.1K 53 9
supernatural imagines & preferences requests: open [✔️] closed [] In this book, I will include - dean winchester - sam winchester - castiel - jack k...
245K 5K 100
Dean X Reader Imagines With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy!