Dan and Phil One Shots

By AllTimePhan73

Dan and Phil make up the duo Phan. Even if you say you don't ship it.. you ship it. Come for the accents and... More

Hello!
PINOF
The Runaway Boy
Soulmates
The Coffee That Changed His Life
1k
"What's so interesting about your converse?"
Drown
Speak up!
2K
Text Messages
Text Messages (2)
Text Messages (3)
Text Messages (4)
Text Messages (5)
Theme Parks
The Lion Toy
Abrupt
I Remember
Car Radio
TM
TM (2)
TM (3)
TM (4)
Livewire
TM (5)
Tm (6)
Depressed
I Do Adore
Trees
The Innocent Boy From 2009
100...
Escape
Mother's Day
30k
Questions!
The Adorable Kid From The Train
Say Something
Oh Dilly..
October 25th
Broken Home
Phan vs KicktheStickz
TeXt mEsSaGeS!!!1!!1
Mist
I'm Scared
Happy Birthday, Lion
I Love You and I Always Will
Feel Better Soon
Midnight Whispers
Vanilla Twilight
100k?! / The Stranger
Don't Judge a Book by its Cover
You Love Me More!
Slowly Falling in Love
Remembrance
Loser
Friend, Please
I'm So Proud of You
Until Dan
The Photography Project
Living A Daydream
Living in a Daydream (2)
Living in a Daydream (3)
Living in a Daydream (4)
Sunshine
Sunshine (2)
Text Message (164919748290268)
I Hate You
Monopoly Hotel
The Sleeping Stranger
Jumper Weather
Do You Think I'm Weird?
HOW MANY TEXT MESSAGES AM I GOING TO MAKE?
What Friends Are For
Don't Blame Me If You Get Sick
HOW MANY TEXT MESSAGES AM I GOING TO MAKE? (2)
Beautiful Face
So... Coffee?
Tag
Goodnight
First Friend
Knight in Shining Armour
Knight in Shining Armour (2)
No Matter What
Pretty
Knight in Shining Armour (3)
I'm Sorry

First Friend (2)

1.3K 86 105
By AllTimePhan73

TW: Bullying.

It had been two weeks or so and Dan and Phil were just about past the awkward stage in their friendship. Dan was a lot more open and happy and Phil had learnt so much about him.

For example, Dan loved Pokémon and owned the majority of the games and he loved Muse and had posters of them all around his bedroom.

When you got past Dan's socially awkward stage, he was actually an awesome person. He and Phil liked pretty much all of the same things and that made them great friends.

"Hey Dan!" Phil grinned, skipping across the playground to meet his best friend who was looking down at the floor was a small frown "Are you okay? You look kind of down?"

"I'm- I'm fine." Dan mumbled, refusing to look Phil in the eye.

"You're my friend now, I'm here for you. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just.. tired." Phil didn't really hesitate before wrapping his arms around Dan in a way of saying that he wanted him to be okay.

The bell then rang, splitting them apart.

-

Dan was walking down the corridor to meet Phil when someone blocked his way. He hesitantly looked up to meet eyes with someone who wore a threatening look and had clenched fists by their sides. "Hey, loner." The guy smirked, placing a hand on Dan's shoulder (which Dan flinched from). Dan glanced behind him, hoping that Phil would walk up and save the day. "I see you made a friend? The freak."

"He isn't a freak." Dan muttered without even bothering to defend himself.

"Oh yeah? He skips. Skips. Who the hell does that?"

"There's nothing wrong with that!"

"And he has the mindset of a 5-year-old. What is he? Mental?"

"N-" Dan was cut off by the rude guy carrying on with his insults.

"I'm pretty sure he's gay too. Considering he writes stories. Only freaks write books." (*awkwardly coughs*)

"I write books-"

"Makes you gay too. Aw, is he your little boyfriend? How cute." Dan was beginning to get slightly angry as his fists were clenching at his sides. "Do you cry together about being useless idiots?"

That was when Dan had had enough. He swung his fist towards the annoying idiot in front of him and hit him straight in the jaw.

"Dan!" A small voice called out before someone was beside Dan. "Why did you hit him?"

"He said you were gay, mental and a freak-" Tears were beginning to fill Dan's eyes and so Phil enveloped him into a hug.

"It's okay, Dan."

"I'm going to kill you when I get the chance, loner." The guy spat before pushing past Dan and down the corridor.

"Is this why you were so sad? Has he been hurting you?" Dan stifled a nod, making Phil hold him tighter.

"I'll protect you," Weirdly, Phil didn't hesitate before pressing his lips against Dan's forehead, letting him know that he was there for Dan.

No matter what.

"Friend."

What is your favourite genre of phanfic to read? (As in angst.. fluff.. that stuff)

I quite like angst and fluff :3

And are there any one shots you want me to write? I may not be able to write them all but I can try and write some!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 8 28
Just a book of Phan one shots. I will try to leave out trigger warning ones but I might add in one or two. ~Enjoy!~
16.2K 512 31
This is a collection of Phan oneshots. There is no smut or swearing in any of the chapters, so I'm sorry if that's what you were looking for. ^-^ Enj...
122K 3.8K 21
Just some cute Phan oneshots! Please like & comment if you enjoy them Request some Phan oneshots & I'll write them for you! Thank you for reading, I...
1.2K 16 5
These are a bunch of Phil Lester One shots all in one book! Some will include a given name or will just have (y/n) which means your name. I hope you...