From nobody to somebody

By Softball_Life99

Imagine this.. A perfect family, the mother, the father, the daughter, all destroyed in an instant. What wou... More

adopted by one direction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five.
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine PART ONE
chapter nine Part Two
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty EIGHT
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Authors note
Chapter seventy two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Untitled Part 79

chapter six

10.5K 330 15
By Softball_Life99

Cambree's POV

As i was warming up people began to show up and sit in the bleachers and  watch me? Thats odd. I never really thought i was that good. But i guess i stand corrected. But i chose to block everybody out and do my thing. The first thing i had to do was get the right music. I went to my soccer playlist i created this morning and shuffle it. The song Holy Grail by Jay-z came on and with that i took off my hoodie put it by my soccer bag, got my soccer ball, tied my cleats , and put my arm band on and there i went. 

I began to warm up, my stretches are : toy soldier, kerokee, 30 push ups, 35 sit ups, butt kicks, and high knees. 

My running: 4 laps of sprint walks on track, one full lap, and 10 lunges, i then just run for five minutes

After im done with warm ups i then began dribbling, shooting, and practice scenerioes. I do about 25 minutes of dribbling, 30 minutes of shooting and about an hour and a half to two hours of practice scenerios. By now there was a crowd of mostly boys all grades and some teachers out side and that was just after i was done with stretching. I think the school just had everybody come outside because almost the whole school was already outside by the field. I didnt bother to pay attention to them. I stayed focased the whole time. Oce im zoned in there is no coming out of it. 

I am now just starting my running part of warm ups. This should be fun. 

35 minutes later: I just got done with my running part of warm ups. Now comes the real thing. My determination and concentration is going to pay off right about now. I am now about to start my dribbling when my favorite song comes on. Its God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton. I cant help but not sing. I just know that song so well. Before i do anything i say out loud i dont care who heres me 

"PEOPLE WILL SHAKE YOU, RATE YOU, AND TRY TO BREAK YOU, HOW STRONG YOU STAND IS WHAT MAKES YOU"  I practically scream out. Like i said i dont care who hears me. 

Now time for my 25 minutes of dribbling. I always remember to keep my head up and to keep th ball close to me. I started with simply dribbling just up and down the field. Now here comes my tricks and moves. I start with the chicken, its so easy for me. I then step it up, i do the scissors. Its a little bit more difficult. Finally my favorite move i dont really know what to call it. But what i do is to get around the oppenet i will set over the ball like take one foot and jump over the ball and then from there you turn your body and get the ball and make a goal and that is exactly what i did i did my move and scored a goal. I just love that move i kinda taught myself how to do it. Ive never really played on a team. Finally i was done with that. I did that for about 30 minuets. 

I now start to practice my kicks. Like gaol kick, direct kick, indirect free kick, free kick, and a corner kick. That part went by really fast. It was now time to practice my scenerioes. It also went by pretty fast. I wont really go into detail though because i dont really know how to explain it that well. Finally i was done with my practice. 

I was walking back over to my bag on the principle of the school i think it was and a coach maybe started walking towards me......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1K 37
|| NOT EDITED SO DONT EVEN COMMENT ABOUT THE MISTAKE I MADE THIS A FEW YEARS AGO || Three year old Sophia has gone through quite a lot. Being abused...
5.3K 143 16
16 year old Harley Jenson has never had an easy life. With an alcoholic, drug addicted, abusive father; a mother who couldn't be bothered to pay atte...
985K 31.3K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
105K 4.6K 31
Taylor Swift just got out of a seven year relationship - it was time to go, she knew it in her bones, but still... her pillows were stained with tear...