I Will Be Strong For You (A N...

Da TWSavesMe

Dani is a little girl with big dreams. As Dani grew up, both her parents left her, leaving her only with her... Altro

I Will Be Strong For You (A Nathan Sykes Fanfic)
2) A Treehouse
3) A New Bully
4) Alone
5) You Don't Remember Me. Do You?
7) The Book
8) Trying To Find A Place In This World
9) A Nathan Hug and Nathan Tea
10) Guess The New Couple!!
11) The Game Of Truth
12) Trust Fails
13) Are You Sure?
14) Secrets and Couples
15) Everything Has Changed
16) Forgotten Breakfast
17) A New Maid?
18) Skinny Love
19) I Knew You Were Trouble
20) Will You Teach Us To Dance?
21) We Can't Stop
22 I Am A Disappointment
23) Could This Be Love
24) Daddy?
25) Right here, Right now
26) Somebody To Love
27) Teardrops On my Guitar
28) This Time Around
29) Look At Me Now
30) Childhood Memories
31) Fix You
32) Years, Sykes
33) Fake a Smile
34) Time
35) Someone's Watching Over Me
36) You Belong With Me
37) I Promise You
38) I Miss Her
39) Trust
40) Butterfly Kisses
41) Best Friends
42) I Can't Sleep
43) Why Is Everything Spinning?
44) Hey Hey Hey
45) Just A Dream
46) Bleeding Love
47) Perfect's Overrated
Ch. 48: Cameras Everywhere
Ch. 49: Six Months
50) Gold Forever
51) Royalty
52) Shopping Dresses
53) Bringing Back Memories
54) Interviewing Nariana
55) If We're Alright
56) Christmas Eve
57) If I Die Young
58) Dreaming With A Broken Heart
59) Say Something
60) Perfection
61) Silence
62) Performance And Memories
63) Close To Death
64) Superman
65) The Prank
66) That's Dad
67) Elementary
68) Blurred Lines
69) Wifi In The Shower?
70) Frozen Yogurt
71) I Love You
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
SEQUEL!!!

6) Sykes!

3.1K 42 4
Da TWSavesMe

Nathan looked at me confused. I stood up along with the lads, but kept my head down, looking at the ground. My long bangs were covering my eyes a little, so I don't think he was able to see me clearly.

"Um. No. I-I don't think so." His green eyes were still on me. As long as the rest of the lads. I felt my heart break. I knew he didn't remember me.

I took the bangs away from my face and tucked it behind my ear. I cleared my throat a little bit. I looked up at Nathan. He didn't have the necklace on. Of course.

"Are you going to hurt me?" I asked.

"No! I said I wasn't going to hurt you! Now tell me what you are talking about!" Nathan yelled. My heart cracked a little more. My chest ached.

"Take out the necklace."

He looked at me confused. His expression was anger and confusion. But in a second, it changed. He reached inside his shirt and brought out the half heart.

I did the same and brought out mine. "Remember me, now?" I asked putting the heart back under my shirt and breaking the eye contact.

"I-I-um." He tried speaking. The lads were watching. They stayed quiet and was just curious to know what was going on.

"I don't blame you, Sykes." I said and pushed my way through the 5 guys surrounding me.

"Hey! Wait!" Nathan said grabbing my arm and turning me around.

"What?" Tears were building in my eyes. "Aren't you that sh*tty fat *ss girl who I stole money from when I came to school here?" Nathan asked.

My jaw dropped. "NATHAN!" The lads scolded from behind him. "I'm-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Stop it. Just stop." I said taking my arm away from his grasp and running home. I didn't want to stop, I ignored the cars honking at me to stop running along the street. I didn't care. I just saw my best friend. The one who cared about me. And he doesn't remember me at all.

I ran home and slammed the door open, causing my jacket to fall to my mid arms. I didn't care to pick them up, so I left them there. Adam looked at me weirdly before smiling and walking over to me.

"What I did this morning made Courtney very happy. Do you mind me doing it to make her happy again?" He said rubbing my arms.

"Uhh. No." I said looking at him then heading upstairs. He tugged on my arms, causing me to tumble down the stairs. I landed on my back as Adam slammed on top of me. His hands rested along my thighs as he squeezed ever so often. It made it up my shirt as he left scratches everywhere. I let out a small scream.

"Okay. I'm done." He said after 30 minutes. I sighed and got up. "I'll need you again later on. Courtney is going to be so happy." He smiled and went back to watching tv. Lazy bum.

I headed out the door and into my tree house. There wasn't any homework considering we only had a half day of school. The rest was spent on a small concert for my best friend.

I sat at the edge of the tree house as the wind swung the rope above me. It hit my head from time to time, but it didn't bug me.

I grabbed the guitar from inside and strum slowly. The journal was right next to me, so I could write whenever I thought of something. My legs swung over the edge and the sun was soon setting.

I felt calm up here. I felt like myself. Like no one was here to judge me. And plus, I felt like I had my best friend. The one who cared about me. Who promised to never leave me. The one I secretly love.

"Hey! Weren't you the one at that school today?!" I heard a familiar voice. I looked down to see the same 5 guys. My chest began to ache, and once again I felt alone. What I needed most? My Dad. My Mum. My best friend. The three people who actually care about me.

"Yeah. Why would you care?" I yelled back.

"Because that is a secret spot for only me and my best friend, Dani!" Nathan yelled climbing up and pulling me down.

"You remember Dani, eh?" I asked, raising an eye brow.

"Not really. Kinda. But I came here to see her." he said pulling me down. His grip on me slipped as I fell the 20 feet tree and hit the ground.

"You know. Did it ever occur to you I was Dani?" I said climbing back up. Everyone followed.

I grabbed my stuff and sat next to the window.

"No. Dani isn't as ugly and fat as you are." Nathan said.

I nodded and looked down. "I know."

"I'm sorry. I. didn't mean to say that and hurt you." He said rubbing my arm.

"You really don't know me. Do you?" I said looking at him.

"I'm sorry, No."

"Nathan. How clear does she have to be?! I don't even know her, but I know she's Dani!" Siva said pointing at me.

Nathan just laughed. "No. She isn't."

"Yes. I am." I said bringing my knees closer to me and hugging my journal tight.

"What?" Nathan asked looking at me now.

"I'm Dani." I said looking into his green eyes.

"D-D-Dani? I-I'm so sorry. I d-d-didn't know it was you." Nathan said embracing me in a hug. I didn't hug back though.

I was just too hurt to do so. "So. Through all those times you were at school. You never knew it was me you were bullying?" I said looking at him.

He nodded no. So my best friend didn't even recognize me. Isn't that sweet. Sarcasm if you haven't noticed.

I took out the necklace from my shirt and took it off. I held it out. Nathan took out his and connected it.

A tear swept down my face. "Nathan. How can you forget your best friend? And then bully her?"

"I-I-I don't know." He said.

"Look Nathan. Its fine. You have a good life now. You have a girlfriend. You have a career. You have fans. Everybody loves you. Enjoy your life without me." I said and got up.

"No. Please. I am really sorry I forgot about you, Danielle. I guess I was so caught up in being popular I forgot everything. Please. You taught me so much. About life. About love. About laughter. About myself. About friendship. Please don't leave." He said tugging my arm.

Tears fled down his cheeks. My lip was shaking uncontrollably and tear swept down my face. Nathan was on one knee, begging for my forgiveness. I leaned down and gave him a hug around his neck. I needed him. I needed him. My hidden love for him was rebuilt and I instantly felt better being in Nathan's arms.

"I missed you so much." I said as I cried into his neck.

"Shh. Its okay. I missed you too. Please calm down. Your making me cry." He said. I went onto my knees so I was his level. I took my head back and rested my head on his.

"I am so sorry."

"Its okay, Nathan. I love you."

"I love you too." He said as he gave me a kiss on the head before he brought me in for a hug.

I heard the lads aww behind me. I pulled back and looked at them. I wiped the tears from my eyes and walked to give them a hug.

They all piled on top of me. Giving me hugs.

"So. Dani? Can we come inside your house and get to know you?" Max asked.

"Oh. Um. Of course." I said. I grabbed my journal and climbed down. I headed to the front of the house and walked inside. Nathan's hand came entwined into mine as we walked in. We sat on the couch in the living room.

I heard footsteps. Courtney. "Who are they?"

"They are The Wanted. Remember Nathan? My best friend?" I asked Courtney.

"Yeah. Um. If she get's to annoying. Just tell me and I'll beat her up." Courtney said and ran back upstairs.

I heard a door slam and then it was silent.

"Do you guys want something to eat or drink?"

Everybody nodded no. Except Nathan. "Can I have-"

"Tea? Of course."

I said and headed towards the kitchen. When it was done, I brought two cups and handed one to Nathan. I sat on the floor, leaning on the couch in between Jay and Nathan. Or so-called Jaythan that I heard about. "Hey? Babe? Can I have some?" Jay asked looking at Nathan.

"Apparently Jaythan does exist." I laughed a little. Everybody laughed along and agreed.

"So, Dani? Where's your Dad?" Nathan asked.

"Oh um. Daddy?" I said looking up at him. He nodded.

"He. Erm. Moved away." I said looking back at my tea.

"He left you here? With Courtney?" Nathan asked and yelled.

"Yeah. And her boyfriend Adam." I said looking at him.

"Why'd he leave? and what about your Mum?" Tom asked.

Okay now, memories were just filling my head.

"Um. Dani's Mum moved away when she was around 3 and Courtney moved in 6 months later." Nathan explained.

"And your Dad?" Tom asked.

"He left because Courtney was cheating on him. And so he left. He said its better for me to stay here. We talk everyday, though." I said not making eye contact with any of them.

"I am so sorry, Dani. That I wasn't here with you during those times."

"Its okay, Nathan. You had good reasons." I said giving him a smile. He just nodded and tilted my head to rest on his knee.

"DANI! I NEED YOU TO HELP ME! NOW!" I heard Adam yell. I sighed.

"Its time again." I said getting up.

"Time for me to get abused to make Courtney happy."

"Woah. In what way abused? Verbal? Sexual? Or plain hitting you?" Nathan asked standing up.

"Yes." I said and ran upstairs. "Stay here." I said looking at them before going into the room with Adam and Courtney.

30 Minutes Later..

Courtney and Adam were just laughing at me. My jacket was torn and was still down at my mid arm. My jeans were all ripped and my shirt was torn to show my belly. I walked out of the room and past the hallway and staircase.

"Woah! Dani! What happened?" I heard Siva say. I just held up a finger which meant Give Me A Minute. I went into my room and changed into short and a sweatshirt. Ready for bed. I headed downstairs to see them all watching tv.

"Are you okay?" Nathan asked bringing me to sit next to him.

"Yeah. I should get use to it anyways." I said taking a sip of tea that was on the table in front of me.

"This is child abuse! Have you ever told anyone about this?" Tom asked.

I nodded no. "This is all I have. I can't leave."

"But you don't deserve it here. You deserve to be loved! To have a place to stay where your safe! You deserve to laugh and be happy!" Nathan yelled.

"I haven't had those in months, Nathan. I can go on for a couple more weeks." I said looking down at my hands. My wrists were showing. I covered them quickly with my sweatshirt.

"When are you graduating?" Nathan asked.

To be honest. I was graduating tomorrow. I was so excited to get out of the death hole of a school.

"Tomorrow." I said. They smiled. "After you graduate. You are moving in with us!" Jay said.

"No-no-no. You guys. You don't have to do this." I said getting up.

"Dani. Chill. Yes we do. Nathan told us about his best friend and how much he misses you. He cares about you. Please come with us." Siva begged.

"I thought you didn't remember me?" I said looking at him.

"I didn't remember any memories from school. But the ones when we were in the backyard were clear." Nathan said. I nodded.

"Dani. I am so sorry for what I have done. I promised to never hurt you again or let anyone hurt you. I promise to be here for you all the time and never leave your side."

"Don't you have a girlfriend, Nathan?" I asked looking at him.

"Um. No. We actually broke up a few weeks ago." Nathan said nodding.

"I am so sorry." I said popping my bottom lip. Why did I have to bring that up.

"You have nothing to be sorry about." Nathan said giving me a kiss on the cheek I leaned my head on his shoulder as we talked for the rest of the night...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.1K 121 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
181K 1.9K 36
This is a SoKeefe fan fiction but can be read as a normal story without any spoilers from the books. Some characters in here aren't in the books so...
193K 5.7K 20
A girl named Selena, 15 years old, is basically like your real life Cinderella. Mean step-mother, and mean step-sisters. She does basically everythi...
1.6M 39.7K 43
"Amari, you guys have been best friends for too long. There's no way you two haven't done something." "We're just friends. Some of us can manage keep...