Taming The Devil (boyxboy)

By DestroyMeSenorita

(English version) Alexis Rodrigues - a simple and optimistic Filipino-Spanish boy who has no choice, but to e... More

Tame 1
Tame 2
Tame 3
Tame 4
Tame 5
Tame 6
Tame 7
Tame 8
Tame 9
Tame 11
Tame 12
Tame 13
Tame 14
Tame 15
Tame 16
Tame 17
Tame 18
Tame 19
Note

Tame 10

22.9K 795 300
By DestroyMeSenorita

Enjoy my devils. ;)

*****

Sweaty bodies, the smell of alcohol.. the suffocating smell of cigarettes and different kind of drugs. The loud blast of music surrounded the outlaw place. Everyone is starting to get hot and bothered.. wanting to release their inner beasts and to make the night sinfully dirty.

Big people started to arrive. The money they brought won't decrease by a million dollars. All of them.. wanting to get loose every night.. No one is restraining. This is their true nature. Their true natures that are hidden to everyone. No one can know.. nobody..
Drugs.. prostitution.. the black market.. all in one place together with the men of the law.

Some are wearing masks, some are not. They will remove it whenever they please. But all of them have the same needs. The sinful lust they want to unleash. Money, power, sex.

Wearing a black mask.. his sharp eyes scanned the whole place below.. he brought the glass near his lips and drank the content from it.. he doesn't give a fuck about anything.. he's just watching.. away from everyone.

The night is just starting. The seductive lights started to change. Everything is set. Everyone is getting restless. They are all waiting for the big event for the night.

He glanced at his watch. It was just about time. Everyone started to settle down. He stood up. He's about to leave.. when his eyes settled on a certain being..

That small frame.. covered with tight clothing.. those leather pants that hugged his hips and legs perfectly. His curves are showing with the lacy shirt he's wearing.. exposing a little skin.. His innocent brown eyes covered with a black mask scanned the whole place with realization and.. fear. And those cat ears above his brown locks made him look like a scaredy cat.. what an innocent seduction.

His eyes followed the every move of the luring being. The way he avoided having skin contact to anyone, the way he shivered from fear.

"Sir, shall we go? The bidding is starting."

He lost the sight of the luring being. Those brown eyes..

"Good evening everyone! The event you've been waiting for is here! Who wants some piece of young and fresh being? Haha! Ready your wealth cause we have a special bid tonight. This will cause a fortune. A lot of fortune! Shall we start this night?"

His eyes scanned the crowd.. but didn't see what he's looking for. His beast is starting to wake up. His jaw tighten. The bidding started but he didn't leave. He watched as the filthy bastards raised their money. Hours passed but he doesn't give a fuck.

"And our special bid for tonight.. ooh! This one is really special. He's about 5'4 feet tall, brown hair, brown eyes. He looks fresh and untouched. That's why we will start at one hundred thousand!"

There he was. Lying on the floor. His watery eyes are drooping. His skin is pale. His lips are parted like he's struggling to breathe. His lower lip is bleeding.

"One fifty!"

The bid started to increase until it reach millions. Everyone seemed tantalize to the innocent seduction in front of them. They all want him, to corrupt this innocent beauty.

"Twenty million!"

The bid is getting heated. They are all showing off their money. This is the most expensive bidding happened so far.

He look so helpless. He tried to open his eyes.. He's struggling..

Until their eyes met..

All the pain, all the sadness, his hopelessness.. all of it reflects to his eyes..

"Thirty million!"

His tears started to fall.. it was evident even behind those mask.. his eyes didn't leave the pair of burning eyes staring at him.. then he smiled.. those pair of lips smiled.. his eyes started to close.. until..

Lucas...

The glass he's been holding shattered on his hand. His jaw clenched. His burning eyes sharpened..

Ten minutes.

"Fifty million!"

People started to cheer. The old man grinned. Some groaned because they can't show off anymore.

"Going twice? Anyone? Alright! The special bid for tonight goes to----"

"One hundred million."

Everyone fell silent. His intimidating presence is radiating. His eyes focused on the innocent beauty as he walk towards the stage.

"O-Okay. G-Going---"

The host froze on his spot. The devil's eyes just glanced at him for a second. No one dares to speak as he walk through the stage. They don't have that money with them anymore. They will lose a big amount of money if they took the risk.

He scooped the little angel in his arms. His unconscious form makes his beast inside growl viciously. He's a great danger right now.

Five minutes.

Everyone lower their gazes as he walk down the stairs. He stride towards the emergency exit. He kicked the door and destroyed it easily.

Two minutes.

A guy in black suit is waiting. He open the car. The devil lay the little angel on the passenger seat. He went inside and started to drove away from the place.

Ten seconds.

Ten.. nine.. eight.. seven.. six.. five.. four.. three.. two... one..

The club exploded.

He glanced at the unconscious being beside him and broke the speed limit.

After minutes of driving.. he stopped at the beach. He took the little guy in his arms and walk through the sand. His head resting on his chest. He was about to lay him when he felt a tight grip. He clenched his jaw as the little guy snuggled closer to him. He's shivering.

He sat on the sand.. with the little guy on his lap. He stayed there for a moment. He looks so broken. He removed the mask from the angel and wiped his tears. He removed his coat and wrapped the angel with it. He laid him gently on the sand.

He stood up. His mind is full of complicated circuits. Nobody knows what he's thinking. And nobody needs to know. Nobody can know.

And nobody will know.

Alexis's POV

Smells good. So comfy.

I tried to stretched my arms but my body feels so heavy and sore. My eyes opened slowly. I tried to adjust my eyes. I was greeted by a white ceiling. Am i in heaven? Wait..

My eyes widen. Shit! I sat up all of a sudden. I hissed in pain. That wasn't a good idea. I scanned the room. I'm not dead? Am i in a hospital? That's a no too. This room is too big for a hospital room. And the bed is too big. This room is a... luxury. W-Where am I?

I look at myself. I have bandages... and I'm... shit! W-Why am I.. na.. ked?! I dragged the thick blanket closer to my body. I'm close to panicking right now. Who wouldn't? I-I don't know where i am and.. and I'm freaking naked! W-Where are my clothes?! I-I'm still a v-virgin right? Right? Oh hombre. Okay okay. Calm down Alexis. Calm down. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

This smell..

N-No that's impossible. I-I'm just imagining things. I shook my head. I'm going crazy. Maybe it's just the same smell. Why would he help me right? That's impossible.

He did it once.

Stop it. I have no proof that he's the one who helped me. Maybe it's another person. That's right. He will never help me. He hates my guts. He's been making my life a living hell.

I tried to stand up. Shit my body is really sore. Memories start to flashback. I winced and my body shivered. I'm still scared and weak. I rubbed my arms. I have scratches. Great.

I need clothes. I-I need to get out of here now. I walk through the cabinet while dragging the blanket with me. My jaw dropped. It's not a cabinet. It's a freaking walk in closet. There are so many suits. S-So I'm in a guy's room? The warmth and smell enveloped me once again. My body feels weird all of a sudden. My face burned in realization. What am i thinking? C-C'mon Al! Stop it. You need to find some clothes.

I took a plain gray shirt and wore it. T-This warmth again. Ugh. Shut up Al! This shirt is freaking big. Blame my mother for my build and height. I look at myself in front of the mirror. Gosh. I look so bad. I'm bruised all over. I have a fresh scratched on my left cheek. I touched it lightly. It still hurts. I sighed. Forget it Al. Don't think about it. Now i need some shorts or pants.

I opened one of the drawers. I took one of the underwears. My jaw drop as i stare at it.

Shit shit shit!!

W-Why is it so.. so freaking big?! I immediately put it back on the drawer. It cannot fit me. It's too big! I know i look like a tomato right now. This is so embarrassing. I-I'm a guy also. But I'm short and thin. I look like a little kid! What will i wear now? H-Having no underwear is so uncomfortable. Man up Al. You don't have time to complain. The shirt is long enough to hide my.. well y-you know. I need to go.

I walked through the door. I turned the knob. I let my head out of the door and look from left to right. No sign of people. Great. If someone see me right now, they will think that i look stupid and crazy. I went out of the room as quietly as possible. So.. where's the exit now?

"Oh. You're awake."

I almost jump on my feet when i heard a voice behind me. Shit I'm dead. I turned around slowly and.. I was greeted by a smiling old woman. She looks so calm like she doesn't have any problems. She's carrying a bowl of water and a mini towel.

"I'm glad you look okay now sweety. What do you feel? I know you're hungry. I will cook for you. You need to take some medicine for your body. Come on. Follow me."

I stared at her dumbfounded. My stomach growls all of a sudden. My face heat up. That was embarassing. She just smiled at me genuinely and walk passed through me. S-Should i follow her? She looks.. kind. It wouldn't be that bad right?

I nervously followed her while tugging the shirt down. It's in the middle of my thigh. I-I'm not wearing anything below. It's better to be safe than sorry. I tried to help her with what she's holding. But she just smiled at me and said she can handle it.

My eyes darted everywhere. This house is big. We walked and walked and we stopped in front of a sliding door.

"Can you open it for me sweety? What do you want to eat?"

I dragged the door open. And my eyes widen in awe. Oh my gosh. Can i live here now?

"Oh sweety. Of course you can."

Did i say that outloud? I bite my lower lip in embarrassment. Ouch. Not too hard. I guess i have a cut on my lower lip again. Oh hombre. What did she said?

"R-Really?" I said like a little kid who just got his favorite candy. I can't help it. This place is so...

She looked at me kinda surprised. And laughed at me. She just pinched my nose.

"You're so adorable."

I've never been called adorable in my whole life. I know tomato is present again in my face. Who can blame me? This kitchen is massive. I can cook anything i want in this kitchen. It looks like it is complete with tools, utensils and equipment. The island of the kitchen, the counters. There are also set of wines, liquors and different alcohols. They all look so expensive. Oh hombre. If you're watching anime, my eyes are like turning into heart shape. Ring a bell? I'm exaggerating. This kitchen I'm seeing right now is so awesome. Any chef would want to cook here. I can live here? I want to, even if i sleep in this kitchen!

"What do you want to eat? I will cook for you."

I don't want to be a bother. She seemed busy. She's so kind to me. I let my eyes wonder. Is that a pancake? It's not bad to ask right?

"U-Uhmm no need Ma'am. Are those pancakes?"

I pointed the covered food at the counter.

"Oh. Yes. I cooked that this morning. I can prepare you another dish if you want."

"N-No Ma'am. I can have those pancakes instead."

"Are you sure sweety?"

She asked me with worry. I nodded and gave her a genuine smile. When was the last time i smile like this?

"Yes Ma'am. I'm super sure. U-Uhmm i think sweety is kinda.. ehem. Just call me Alexis, Ma'am."

"Oh. Alright. Just sit on the stool there. If you need anything, just call me alright? Refrain from calling me Ma'am, sweety. You can just call me grandma."

She said while beaming on me. I just nodded while rubbing my nape. Well i guess she won't drop the sweety part. She's so kind. I walked through the counter and sat on the stool.

"Wait, I'll just get the butter. What syrup do you want? Chocolate? Maple? Strawberry?"

I don't think my taste buds have the mood for syrups right now. Something came into my mind. Should i ask her? I'm too shy to ask.

"Uhmm wait wait wait g-grandma, do you have margarine instead?"

"Margarine? What will you do with that?"

I rubbed my neck and smiled at her shyly. Maybe I'm asking too much.

"I-It's an alternative for the syrup. Can i have sugar too? I-I'll be the one who will get it. I-I think i'm bothering you too much."

Yeah I'm asking too much now. I stood up and gave her a pleading look.

"Alright alright. Are you sure? Just open the refrigerator if you need something. The condiments are right there. You seemed to like it here in the kitchen. Just call me if you need something alright?"

"Aye grandma."

I gave her a cheeky smile. She just laughed. She handed me a glass of water and a medicine.

"After you eat, don't forget to drink this. You're asleep for almost two days now. You need to get your strength back alright?"

T-Two days? That's too long. Shit! I'm absent since yesterday. I really need to go to school tomorrow.

"O-Okay grandma."

She closed the door and left. I took the five pancakes. Alright where's the margarine? I let myself explore the kitchen. Gosh I'm so right. I love this place. Wait I'll just wash my hands.

I sat on the stool after i get what i need. I took the margarine and spread it on the pancake. I get a spoon, scoop a right amount of sugar and sprinkled it above the pancake. Hmm delicious. If you think this is weird, well you're wrong. This is "Pancake Filipino Style". I took it with my bare hands, folded it in half and eat it. Hmm yummy! I missed Philippines all of a sudden. I never thought that I'm this hungry. I ate it all in just a blink. I repeated the process and proceeded eating.

I stood up and took the plate with me. I went through the window and peaked outside. Today is such a wonderful day. The sun is up. Hello Mr. Sun. I wonder where i am. I don't find this place creepy at all. I wonder where's the owner. I placed my plate down. I opened the window with my clean hand. Hmm. I closed my eyes when fresh air hits me. I took my plate again and eat. I'm sitting here at the window. I'm looking at the lemon trees and cherries outside.

I look at my plate. I only have two pancakes left sadly. I licked my fingers to remove the remnants of the margarine and sugar. Hmm delicious.

I sucked my thumb. The view is so pretty. Wait. I'm still hung----

....

O-Oh my.. f-fucking...

Oh goodness.

My jaw dropped. I-I think my appetite just flew away. I don't think i can swallow anymore. I'm too shocked to move. Y-You have to be kidding me. Am i really seeing this right now?

Every swing of the sword.. every flex of his muscles.. bids of sweat dripping down his shirtless body.. his tan skin.. his slicked back hair..

I think i forgot how to breathe at this moment. I don't know how long I've been staying here, staring at him. I-Is that really him?

Maybe I'm really imagining things. That's not----

I gasped loudly when he turned around. His eyes caught mine. Those silver like eyes.. it's really.. him. The same deadly eyes that met mine before. Those sharp jaw lock.. his eyebrows.. his nose.. his lips.. oh goodness.. it's really him.

Lucas Santoro

Then realization hit me. I almost jump on my feet. Shit shit shit. I need to get out of here. I'm freaking out right now. I'm in the devil's house for pete's sake! Shit. I'm sorry my pancakes but i really need to get out of here right now.

Or not.

My face paled and my heart started to beat faster. He's standing in front of me right now. H-How.. when..

His radiating aura surrounded the room leaving me breathless. His eyes scanned me from head to toe.. and now staring at my eyes. I cannot move.

He started to walk towards me. Shit shit shit. I found myself walking backwards at his every step without leaving my eyes. I started to shiver by his intimidating stares but i cannot leave his eyes too. I won't back down.

Just like in the books.. my waist hit the counter. Shit. Dead end. This can't be happening right now.

He's towering me. I looked up at him. Shit. He's like a predator and I'm his prey. I gasped by our closeness. The heat coming from him envelopes me. He's still shirtless. Don't look down from his eyes Alexis. Don't look down. Don't look at his body. Especially his broad chest and his eight pack abs. I know you're gay but this isn't the right time. And especially not to this devil. Don't do something you'll regret. Wait.

My face heat up in realization. Did i just.. hey it's not what you think.. i already saw his body before and earlier! I-I just described it. I-I didn't.. i didn't.. i suck my lower lip gently. I-I.. did.

I looked up to see his eyes again. His jaw clenched and he's glaring at me right now. Shit shit shit. H-He saw me! He saw me! H-He caught me staring! Oh goodness. I look from left to right. I'm panicking right now! I need to escape from this devil.

"Follow me."

Oh shit. I stopped and froze. Did he just talked? His deep husky voice made the hair all over my body stood up. W-What was that..

He stepped back and started to walk away from me. While me... still here.. shocked.

Shit. Snapped out of it Alexis! This isn't the right time to act like this. You have waited for this for so long. This is your chance to confront him and to make him realize that he can't do everything he want. I won't back down.

I started to trail him. I need to make some sense to him. I cannot be distracted anymore. I'll admit that he's good looking. And he has a great body. Every person would say the same. He's tall and oozing with sex appeal. Okay stop it. You're praising him too much. But after all he's a devil. That's the problem.

He stopped in front of a door beside the room that i slept in. He walked inside and i followed him.

I stepped inside. So this is his office.. there are so many papers.. and broken glasses. This room is actually.. messy. He sat on his swivel chair and here i am, standing in front of him. Can he wear a shirt even just for a moment?! This guy.

There's a deafening silence between us. He's just staring at me. I took a deep breath. I need to speak. I'm already here in front of him. I'm getting nervous but i need to end this. No matter what happen, i need to stand up for myself. I look straight to his eyes.

"First of all, i want to thank you for saving me."

I tugged my shirt down as i continue to speak. I'm glad my voice didn't break. He's just staring at me.

"But none of this will happen if you didn't make my life a living hell for almost a week or two. I don't know what's your problem with me. I didn't do anything to you. I won't apologize for yelling at you before. You've done too much."

I'm surprised by calmness. But still, i continue.

"But i told you, i won't back down right? You almost killed me many times. I lost almost everything. I lost my scholarship, my job, my apartment, my savings. But i will get them back on my own. I won't beg for you to spare me. Even if i die, i won't."

I took a deep breath.

"You made several lives suffer. Then what do you get from doing that? Does it give you satisfaction? Does it make you happy? You have everything. You're a billionaire. You can do anything."

I closed my eyes. I need to control my emotions.

"But not everything revolves around money. You can't do everything with money. You can do anything, but not everything. I hope i make a little sense to you. Thank you for bringing me here. I hope we don't see each other again. I should go."

Never see him again.. yeah that's right. After a moment of silence, i turned my back on him. I need to go even I don't know where i am. I will find my way home.

"Who says you can leave."

I stopped from my tracks when i heard his voice. I can feel his presence getting closer. W-What?

"You owe me your life."

I gasped when i felt his hot breath in my ear. I closed my eyes to calm my nerves. He's so close. I swallowed the lump from my throat. I owe him my life?

I force myself to turned my back and faced him.

"I owe you my life but you don't own it. Yes you saved me. But you have no rights to tell me if i can leave or not. I will leave if i want and you can't stop me."

I looked up and challenged his glare.

I almost lost my breath when he close the distance between us. I can feel the radiating heat from his body. His intense eyes didn't help either. He wants me to submit. I'm very close to that. I'm starting to get nervous and mad at the same time. His hot breath gave many reactions to my body. I don't know what was that but i stood still and glared at him.

"You stole something from me. And you will give it back with your life."

He hissed and I flinched. W-What? Is he out of his mind?

"I stole something from you? For your information Santoro, you stole everything from me. You ruined my life! And now you have the guts to tell me that? How dare you!"

D-Did i just yelled at him? He grabbed my arm all of a sudden. I was thrown in his table. I landed with an oofed. Papers flew, things fell from the impact. He pinned my hands above my head. I started to struggle. Shit!

"L-Let me go, you devil!"

He stared at me coldly. I hate it. He tightened his grip to my wrists. Shit. I winced. That hurts.

"Listen to me Rodrigues. I will do anything i want with your life. And if i say you can't leave, you can't. Do you understand. You will give it back to me."

He's not even shouting at me but i felt the weight of his words. He can't do this to me. I'm not a freaking toy!What the hell is he talking about? I didn't stole anything from him. I glared at him with all my might. I'm fuming right now.

"Why would i listen to you? I don't have to do anything for you! You already stole my life. You stole many lives! You killed innocent people! You're heartless! You're a devil! You have no rights to tell me such thing!"

Silence.. I froze from my words. I stopped struggling. I-I can't read his eyes anymore. My anger started to vanish.. Shit. I suddenly want to bring it back. I want to say I didn't mean it. Shit. W-What have i done..

His hand started to loosen his hold from my wrists.

"Go to your room."

I can feel my heart clenched painfully. His voice is void of emotions. The way he said that was so cold. I don't like it. I bite my lower lip. I-I shouldn't have said that. I'm still lying here on his table. I can't move. I'm shaking. H-How could I say those things..

"L-Lucas----"

I squealed when he suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me into sitting position. Millions of electrics sparks ran throughout my body. My hands found their way to his biceps to push him but i stopped when he grabbed my head and rested it on his chest. W-W-What the hell is he---

"Don't move."

He hissed as he tightened his gripped from my waist. His warmth.. My heart starts to beat really fast. Oh hombre.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

I heard a man's voice speak. Shit. There's a visitor! I was about to pull away again but he rested my forehead in his bare chest. My hands automatically went to his shoulders to create some distance. His smell.. his skin.. Then i realized...

Shit shit shit!

H-He's in between.. m-my legs! I-I have no.. Oh shit! My face started to heat up. W-We are.. oh goodness..

"This is interesting. Mind showing me the face, my dear nephew?"

The man said teasfully. I felt him released a growl. H-He seemed getting mad. His chest is heaving. His muscles tense.

"Fuck off."

The way he said it gave chills to me. He brought me closer to his body. W-What's happening. I didn't look up.

"Hmm. You're getting mad again. I just want a spare look. Don't i have a share?"

Shit. What is he talking about? It looks like he's provoking him. Shit. And i think that guy is succeeding because i can feel Lucas's grip tightening painfully. It hurts. I-I'm getting scared. His aura is suffocating.

My body slumped completely. I felt weak. I closed my eyes and my unbruised cheek rested on his broad chest. I'm trembling. I can hear his fast and loud heartbeat. My left hand slid down on its own. My fingers brushed his skin, doing soothing circles. W-What am I doing..

His grip is loosening but it's still tight. His muscles relaxing. His chest started to move normally.

"Hmm. Interesting."

I don't know when does that man left. I don't know how long we've been in this position. I don't know how long I've been in his arms.. my heart is beating so fast and i have no idea why..

He loosened his hold and let me go. I finally opened my eyes. My hands slid off to my lap.

"Stay here for tonight. Then leave tomorrow."

He said without looking at me. He disappeared in front of me in just a moment. The warmth left me. My heart aches painfully and I don't even know why. I feel.. empty. I don't know how long I've been sitting here staring at nothing.

I stood up and walk out of his office. I'm still stunned. What did just happened? My mind is so messed up right now. W-Where is he? Alexis. Snapped out of it. I found myself walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh Alexis. I'm looking for you since earlier. Where have you been?"

Grandma said with worry.

"I-I just.. walked around."

Not really.. I'm sorry for lying grandma. I just had a fight with your boss and cuddled with him afterwards. Insert sarcasm. Did i just say cuddled? This is so messed up. You're crazy Alexis.

"Oh alright. Did you take your medicine?"

Shit i forgot about that. She raised an eyebrow to me. I smiled at her apologetically.

"This kid. Take your medicine alright. I need to go to the market to buy some fresh fruits and some ingredients."

I guess she's really busy. She seemed in a hurry. She glanced at the pancake that i wasn't able to eat because of him.

"The master didn't eat anything this morning. I'm getting worried because he has no appetite for almost a week now."

I froze. W-What? She smiled at me sadly.

"I will go now sweety. Don't forget to drink your medicine. Go back to your room and have some rest alright? See you later."

She hurriedly left.

Lucas..

"That stubborn guy.."

I whispered to myself. I found myself opening the refrigerator. What do we have here..

I started to explore the kitchen. I'm glad that there's rice here. I took every ingredients that i needed.

"Let's start."

I muttered to myself and started cooking. Yes I'm cooking.. for him. Grandma said that he didn't eat today. And i'm still hungry though. I ate his pancakes. That guy is so unpredictable. I don't know what's running on his mind right now. What did i stole from him? His coat? Wait is that his coat? I can't remember taking anything from him. I sighed.

The way he glared at me doesn't scare me. But the way he held me earlier does. I'm scared of what i felt from his touch. His warmth.. his smell.. doesn't compare to anyone. I'm feeling some weird things that i never felt before. Alexis.. just shrugged it off.

After almost an hour here in the kitchen, I'm done. This can be a peace offering to him. The things that i said earlier was too much. I shouldn't have said that even if it's partially true.

I washed my hands. So.. where is he by the way?

I made my way through the halls. Where is that guy? All the doors of the rooms are locked. I made my way to the room i slept in and i was surprised. It's slightly open. I walk closer and peaked inside. My eyes widen.

"Oh shit!"

I immediately closed the door and run towards him. I kneel in front of him and took his hand.

"Y-You're bleeding!"

I stared at his bleeding hand. I really hate blood. I started to panic.

"J-Just stay right there! D-Don't touch it. I'll be back!"

I ran towards the bathroom and i almost jump on my feet when i saw blood in the broken mirror. That explains everything. I didn't mind it. But why did he punched it? I started to look for a first aid kit and gladly it's here. Thank God. I took it and went back to where he was.

I took his hand but he snatched it away. I glared at him and took it again.

"Can you please stop being so stubborn even just for once?"

He didn't answer. I just rolled my eyes and started curing his bruised hand. I can feel his burning stares to me but I'm too focus to look up.

"Don't punch things when they're not doing anything to you. Look what happened to your hand."

Maybe he's thinking I'm a mother figure now. After removing the little pieces of glasses in his hand, i took him to the bathroom to wash it. Then went back to the bed and started disinfecting his hand.

After ten years..

"Done!"

His hand was bandaged now. I stood up and fix everything. He's staring at me all the time!

"Let's go to the kitchen. I know you're hungry."

He didn't answer. I raised my eyebrow to him and folded my arms.

"Quit staring at me Mister. Follow me to the kitchen or else I'll just bring it here and make you eat it all."

When did i learn to threaten someone? You're very surprising today Alexis.

I went back to the kitchen to organize everything so i can serve the stubborn guy. Where are the plates? I need a bowl too. Great. The bowl is at the highest cabinet. How am i supposed to reach that? I tried to reach it but I'm too small. Just a little bit more Alexis. I stretched my arm and tiptoed more.

I gasped when i felt hands tugged my shirt down and reached for the bowl. I can feel the warm presence behind me. N-No way. I look up horrified and met those silver eyes. And I don't like the way he's looking at me right now.

My eyes widen when his mouth lifted into a smirk. D-Did he just.. My face heat up. Shit shit shit shit! I-I forgot.. I-I'm not wearing.. oh hombre. I pushed him and tugged my shirt down. T-This is so.. h-humiliating! You're so stupid Alexis!

"P-P-Pervert!!!"

He just turned his back on me and sat in one of the stool. I rubbed my faced frustratingly. Alexis man up. Calm down calm down. I took a couple of deep breaths.

I stomped my feet and proceeded doing my stuff in the kitchen. I can feel his stares behind my back. Tomato leave me alone! Whenever i glance at him, he has this glint in his eyes even he doesn't make it more visible. He's still shirtless. Ugh! I just glared at him and continue what I'm doing.

I set the plate and food down in front of him. I glance at him. I really want to slap his handsome face right now. Oh shut up Alexis! H-He's ugly! Really? Yeah he's ugly.

But the way he does that sexy smirk earlier.. and his messy hair.. his eyes.

SHUT UP ALEXIS! I'm going crazy. I took a deep breath and sat next to him. I took the rice and put some in my plate.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

He just stared at the food i prepared. Oh shoot i forgot.

"This dish is what you call Chicken Adobo. This is a Filipino dish. I can't think of anything to cook. It just came into my mind when i saw the chicken in the freezer. Don't worry. It won't kill you. I promise."

I gave him a smile and started eating. Hmm delicious. I glanced at him again. He's still not eating. He's just staring at me. This stubborn guy.

"If you don't like it, I'll just---- oh."

I look at his hand. Shit. I forgot. What will i do now? He needs to eat. I guess i have no choice. I took his plate and put some rice and the adobo.

I moved closer to him and raise the spoon in front of his mouth. He looked at me.

"C'mon stubborn guy. Open your mouth. You need to eat. It won't harm you."

I raised my eyebrow to him. He really like to have a staring contest. After a few minutes, my arm is getting numb. But at last he open his mouth and eat it. I'm watching his reaction. He chewed it and swallowed it immediately. Woah. That was fast. I really want to laugh right now but i bite my lower lip to stop it. Ouch not too hard. He must be really hungry.

I continue to feed this guy. I also feed myself. I'm hungry too. Then something came into my mind. Insert evil laugh.

I raised the spoon in front of his mouth. He was about to eat it when i thrust it backwards. He glared at me. I bite my lower lip and line it up again. But i tilted the spoon when he was about to eat it. I can't contain it anymore and started to laugh.

"Hahahaha i-if you just saw your face. Pfft. Hahahaha!"

I continue to laugh as he glared at me. His jaw clenched. Oops. I think i pissed him off. I bite my lower lip to stop from laughing.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

I leaned closer and removed the rice beside his lips. I looked up at him and our eyes met. I just stared at his silver eyes. They're really.. beautiful..

"Sweety? Are you--- oh."

My eyes snapped to the doorway and standing there is grandma. She glanced at me and him. She look surprised. I look at Lucas again and my eyes widen. I immediately drop my hand from his face and I stood up. S-She just saw us in.. that kind of position.

"U-Uhmm grandma. Y-You're here. L-Let me help you with that."

I took the paper bags she's holding and went to place it to the counter. Shit. I guess tomato is present again.

"I'm glad you ate, Young Master. I guess i wouldn't need to cook anymore. Alexis took care of you very well."

I-I don't like the way she said that. I busied myself from the products.

"I'll be gone for tonight. I'll be back tomorrow."

I heard him say. I heard him stood up.

"Alright, Young master. Take care."

He said something in other language that made grandma giggle then I heard the sliding door closed. I released a sigh. That was.. awkward. I almost jump on my feet when grandma tapped my shoulder. I looked at her. She's smiling so widely. I don't like her smile. Not at all.

"You took care of him pretty well."

Tomato get away from me please. I didn't answer and gave her a reluctant smile. I swallowed nervously and walk towards the plates. He must be full now. Then i realized.. d-did i really fed him? Y-Yeah i did. W-Why did i do that.. just forget about it. I.. I need to wash the dishes and the utensils i used. Water water water. I need water. I took a glass and fill it with water. I need to calm myself.

"Hmm this looks delicious. How did you cook this sweety?"

I just smiled shyly and drank some water.

"With love?"

I accidentally spit the water I've been drinking. Shit!

"G-Grandma!"

She just laughed and look at me innocently.

"What? I'm just asking. Young master look satisfied. You must be really good at cooking."

Ugh. Tomato get away from me! T-This is so frustrating and embarrassing! I just palmed my face. She just sighed and smiled more.

"I guess i won't need to worry anymore."

W-What does she mean by that? She took the ingredients she bought in the market and placed them to their respective places.

"Someone is here to take care of him. Right Alexis?"

W-What?

"Young master, Lucas, he can't live on his own. It doesn't mean he's not independent. He's a smart guy. He always make himself busy. He won't be a billionaire without a reason. The only problem, he doesn't have time to take care of himself. He doesn't have time to cook, do the laundry, iron his clothes. He doesn't have time to take care of his house. He doesn't like staying here."

Lucas.. he must be..

"In short.. He's lonely."

Yeah.. lonely.

"When he brought you here, i cannot determine his expression. He seemed emotionless, but that's not the case here. It's the first time i saw that in him."

"W-What do you mean by that grandma?"

She glanced at me.

"Oh sweety. You'll know soon."

I'm so confused right now.

"Can you take care of him for me, Alexis?"

My eyes widen. M-Me? W-What?

"I'll be gone for two months. It's been so long since the last time i saw my family. But I can't just leave the Young Master alone. He doesn't trust anyone to take care of his house except me."

"W-What? G-Grandma.. i-i.."

"Please? As what i saw earlier, i know that he trust you. Even just for two months. Please take care of him."

I-I don't like this.. I don't like this.. at all. She doesn't know what i've been through because of him. C-Can i really take care of the guy who made me suffer? But the way she pleaded struck my heart. She missed her family. It must be really hard for her.

"I.."

Maybe he isn't that bad as what I've thought. He's just stubborn.. obnoxious.. hot tempered. But he's.. okay. I.. think.

"You don't need to answer me now sweety. You still have tomorrow to decide. I'm expecting a yes from you. "

I really need to think about this. I have choices. It's either.. yes or no. I have no home for now. I don't have money. If i do this.. It's like i have lost to him already. Should i think about that now?

"Don't think too much. You need to rest. Did you take your medicine already?"

I sighed and shook my head. I guess.. i really need some rest.

"This kid."

She handed me the medicine. I washed the dishes after i took it. The medicine is strong. It makes me a little dizzy.

Lucas.. i wonder where he is right now.

"Are you done with that? Just take a shirt from young master's closet and take a shower. You should rest."

I tugged my shirt down. S-Should i ask her? I need to..

"U-Uhmm. Grandma, do you have shorts there that will fit me? I-It's so uncomfortable without any.. you know."

Her face suddenly lit up.

"Wait here. Just a minute!"

She seemed so hyper. I just shrugged it off.

"Tada! Here sweety. It will fit you soo perfectly."

I stared at her horrifyingly as she waved the thing in front of me.

"I-I won't wear that!"

There's no way in hell I'll wear that thing! Black.. l-lacy.. panties?! N-No way! No no no no! Why does she have that thing? Goodness! She's worse than Oreo.

"Sweety, I don't have anything i can lend you. I just found it in my drawer. Don't worry i never had the chance to wear this. I'm too old as you can see."

She giggled and smiled cheekily. This is so frustrating. I rubbed my face.

"G-Grandma I can't wear that! I-I'm a guy!"

"I know sweety. There's nothing bad in wearing this. It will fit your cute booty. Just try it."

Did she just.. Oh hombre.

"Well it's your choice. Here. Decide if you will wear it or not. I'll do the laundry. Go to your room and rest!"

She handed it to me. I will never wear this thing! Then something went to my mind.

"G-Grandma my clothes! I-I can wear that instead."

Thank goodness i remember that. I don't need to wear this thing.

"Hmm. Lemme think. Oh. Your clothes? I burned them."

Oh that's good to---

"W-What?!"

She covered her ears. I can't stop it. Who wouldn't yell? M-My clothes! Is she serious? Shit. T-This cannot be happening.

"Young master told me to burn them. I'm just following orders. And it smells really bad. Don't worry, your bag is in the room where you slept in."

That devil! How dare he. My clothes! This is very bad. Where is he?!

"You have no choice but to wear that sweety. It wouldn't be that bad. I'll get going. Rest. Good luck~"

She winked and left. Someone, please i need help. I don't like this at all. I sighed and walk like a zombie to the room. I just want to rest. I'm tired. Everything just got more complicated.

I closed the door silently and went towards the walk in closet. I took a shirt and a towel. Then went to sat in the bed in a lazy way. I just want to sleep. But i need to take a bath. It's so quiet. I wonder where he is. There are many questions in my mind right now. I'll think of that later.

I stood up and let the shirt slid off my body. I have many bruises. I removed all the bandages in my body and placed them in the trash. I feel so down. I rubbed my arms and sighed. I'm stark naked. Usually i don't mind it because i know I'm alone. But right now, i feel uncomfortable. I don't know why. I took the towel and wrapped it around my waist. I need to take a bath.

I went to the bathroom. The broken mirror.. There's still some blood on it. I splashed some water to remove the blood. He's crazy. Why would he punch the mirror? He must be really mad. It's time to take a bath.

I wiped my body gently after bathing. I'm glad there's a heater. My body can't take cold showers right now. I smell like.. him. But not exactly. Where's my shirt? I forgot to take it with me. I wrapped the towel around me and went out of the bathroom.

It's freaking cold. I snatched the shirt and wore it right away. Then i caught the sight of the thing grandma gave me. I stared at it with a frown. No Alexis. You will never wear that thing. I tore my gaze from it and let myself fall to the bed. Finally.

I snatched a pillow and hugged it. Oh. It smells like him. I dragged the blanket to cover my lower half.

I stared at the ceiling. What did just happened to my life this past few days? It's so fast. And now.. I'm here. Here in the house of an ex-convict billionaire. The billionaire that the twins talked about. And now is a part of my life. I don't know if in a good way or in a bad way. Come to think of it. What will be their reaction if i told them about this? Would they believe me? It's better if i'll keep this as a secret for a moment until i fix it. It's better to be safe. But i know I can't keep it for too long. There will be a time that they will know it. They're curious about him. Not just because he's good looking, it's because he's mysterious. Yeah he is. And a very unpredictable one. He is stubborn, emotionless and likes to punch things. But I can't deny the fact that he's hot. And he's very intimidating. His aura and sex appeal combination is too strong.

I was just thinking.. is he straight? Yeah? Who knows? Did he ever dated anyone? Does he even have time to do that? I think for the past years, no. He was imprisoned. This is so frustrating. Does he know how to smile? He can.. smirk. He just did that a while ago. Not that memory again. D-Did he saw my.. bum? That was beyond humiliating.

Our situation is so complicated. In a second, i was very mad and started yelling at him, then i regretted it and started calming him down, then cleaned his wounds, then cooked for him then fed him then made fun of him. Argh! The events happened so fast. Everything happened so fast.

But the question is.. what will i do now with my life? The day he entered my life, everything just started to become complicated. I almost lost everything. I almost give up. I almost.. die. I was wrecked physically and emotionally. I experienced some of the worst of worse. How will i stand up again after this? What will i do now?

I wonder what he's doing at this time.. maybe i really need to rest. I hope tomorrow will be okay.. i will face it tomorrow. Finally.. I met the devil..

Lucas Santoro.. what will i do with you..

I guess everything just started again. When will this end..

How?

********

Note:

I got lazy in the end of the chapter. I hope you like it. Give it a star if you do. I'll be very happy. Don't forget to leave a comment. It's not that fast. It's just the way i like it. Hehe. What will happen next? Haha who knows? See you on the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 135 45
I don't own this story Credits to the rightful owner 🔞
1.1M 46.3K 39
Head shall bow, knees shall kneel, look into eyes, you shall die! ABSOLUTE adjective ab·so·lute \ˈab-sə-ˌlüt, ˌab-sə-ˈ\ : complete and total : not li...
179K 2.9K 49
ON-GOING Hindi alam ni Kiera na dahil sa isang listahan ng utang makikilala nya ang isang lalake. Si Dwight, ang lalaking hindi niya akalaing kapatid...
178K 220 108
This story is not mine credits to the real owner. 🔞