leo valdez x reader (book 1)

By hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... More

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Interuptions
That time of month...
Frustration
Share a Coke
Laser Tag
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Future Planning
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math cliché
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Prank Wars
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
Roommates
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Biology Tutoring
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Pi Day
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Caught
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
Jealous (Another One)
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Help Me Get Ready Part 3
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
Pokémon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
☆☆☆☆☆
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
♡♡∞♡♡
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
All American Girl
A/N
Another 1K
Off to War
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
Perverted Songs
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
⋙⋙⋙
Change of Plans
Bittersweet Tragedy
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)

4.4K 99 240
By hypersomniac-

Again, Daughter of Apollo...
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

It was your free hour. You went to your cabin and pulled out a drawing pad. You began drawing random things, like Suns and rainbows and other random things. Little did you know, something bad is about to happen...

You heard a knock on your door. You open the door. You see John, a son of Aphrodite. He always flirted with you and stuff and you absolutely hated it. He had a huge crush on you. You never understood why an Aphrodite kid would like you because you weren't the prettiest girl in camp. John was also one of the huge bullies at camp, and with you being a daughter of Apollo, you were always positive and hated negativity.

"John, what do you want?" You said as you sighed.

He didn't answer. What he did was forcefully push you on the wall and began kissing you. You tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge. He soon pushed you on the bed while taking off his shirt. He was kissing and sucking your neck. He started unzipping your white shorts and taking off you shirt. You were kicking and punching, but nothing you did could get you off of him. You felt him start to move his hands to your butt. You pulled away when you could and screamed one name.

"LEOOO!!!!!!" You screamed while he started kissing you again.

Little did you know, Leo, your best friend who was dating Calypso, was outside your cabin door about to knock and ask if you wanted to help him with a project in Bunker 9.

Leo stormed into your cabin only to see John raping you. He pulled the son of Aphrodite off of you and started beating him up. He punched John straight in the mouth and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. You winced every time you saw Leo throw another punch. You never knew Leo was this protective over you. You didn't mind though.

" DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY BEST FRIEND EVER AGAIN!!! YOU HEAR ME?!?" Leo screamed. You put your clothes back on, not caring if Leo only saw you in your bra and underwear.

You were in the corner of your bed rocking back and forth crying because of what just happened to you. Leo went in for another punch, but you quickly stood up.

"Leo stop! It's not worth it! I think he gets the point and learned his lesson. I don't want to heal him for the rest of the week in the infirmary. John, GET OUT OF MY CABIN!" You said. You were still crying and John went out of your cabin and back to the Aphrodite cabin.

Leo hugged you and you hugged back. You had a huge crush on your best friend and loved his warm touch. He was rocking you to try to calm you down. Your head was nuzzled in his chest. All of the crying and energy lost while trying to get John off of you made you extremely tired. Because of Leo's warm embrace, you began to feel your eyes shutting. You tried to stay awake, but you were to weak. You soon fell asleep standing up in Leo's warm embrace.

"(Y/N), are you awake? (Y/N)!" Leo whisper yelled.

You didn't hear him because you were asleep. Leo looked down and saw that your eyes were closed and you were quietly snoring. He smiled and picked you up bridal style while carrying you to your bed.

He laid you on your bed and covered you in blankets. Leo went to walk away to your cabin door, but before he could, you grabbed his arm. You pulled his toward you and whispered in his ear.

" Leo, please stay with me. I want you to protect me if he comes back and tries to do that again..." You said.

Leo agreed and laid beside you on your bed. You were still silently crying, still in shock of what happened. Leo covered you and himself with your cozy comforter. You wrapped your arms around his torso and he wrapped his arm around your neck. You had your head on his chest. 'This is just a best friend kinda act, no bad intentions... Right?' You thought.

All of the energy drained out of you and you could feel your eyes shutting. Before you could fall asleep, you leaned and kissed Leo's cheek. Before your lips touched his cheek, he turned and you ended up kissing his lips. When you pulled away, you blushed and he had a look of shock on his face. He quickly sat up.

"What the Hades (Y/N)! Why did you just kiss me on the lips? You know I have a girlfriend!" He softly yelled.

" I didn't mean to kiss you on the lips! I was leaning in to kiss your cheek but you turned. I only kissed your cheek only to say thank you for protecting me from stupid John. So, technically, it's your fault." You calmly said back.

"Yeah, whatever. Just lay back down and go to sleep. I can see you're weak and tired."

Leo replied back softly while laying back down and wrapping his arm around your neck. You and Leo silently fell asleep. Right when you laid your head back on his chest, you immediately fell asleep.

Timeskip brought to you by Leo's hotness.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
" (Y/Nnnn)! Leoooo! Where are you?" Percy said as him, Annabeth, and Calypso were looking for you and Leo. They were worried because you and Leo didn't come to the dining pavilion for dinner. You and Leo never missed dinner, unless Leo was working on a big project. Calypso was really just looking for Leo because she absolutely hated you. She hated you because Leo always wanted help from you and spent more time with you than with her.

They checked in the Hephaestus Cabin to see if you and Leo were playing Just Dance 2016 on the Wii. You and Leo always played that game together. You guys weren't there so they checked Bunker 9 to see if you and him were working on a project together. You guys weren't there either. Then Annabeth thought that they should check the Apollo cabin.

When they got to the Apollo cabin, they were shocked on what they saw. You and Leo were cuddling while asleep. Annabeth was smiling like crazy of how cute you two were. You and Leo were Annabeth's OTP from the beginning, even if Leo was dating Calypso. You and Leo suddenly woke up by hearing yelling.

"WHAT THE HADES LEO??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS, THIS THING?" Calypso said as she gestured to you. You had a shocked look on your face. Percy and Annabeth were aweing as Calypso was screaming.

"Calypso, it's not what it looks like. I can explain!" Leo said.

Calypso walked over to you and started slapping and kicking you. Leo rushed over to you after his shock was done and Percy and Annabeth were holding back Calypso. You were groaning in pain. Calypso stormed out of your cabin and headed to the Hera cabin, where she was staying.

"Oh my gods! (Y/N)! Are you okay?" Leo said. You got up and went to your bathroom. When you got in the bathroom, you pulled out bandages and hydrogen peroxide to clean your wounds. You also pulled out some nectar and ambrosia.

" Yeah, Leo. I'm fine. I'm just going to clean my cuts and bruises. Go after Calypso and explain what happened. I'm really sorry if I caused you a break up. I'm so sorry. I'll be in the infirmary working if you need me." You said as tears came streaming down your face. Leo hugged you and wiped your tears away before running off and explaining to Calypso what happened.

You cleaned your cuts and bruises and ate some nectar and ambrosia after everyone left from your cabin. You grabbed your medical coat and headed off for duty at the infirmary.

Meanwhile, Leo went off to the Hera cabin to tell Calypso what happened. When he got to the door about to knock, he heard moans and groans coming from the inside. He opened the door only to see Calypso and John making out.

" What the Hades Calypso! The reason why I was with (Y/N) is because this jerk raped her! I'm her best friend and I came to comfort her! Then, I walk in to see you cheating on me with HIM!" Leo shouted. Tears were streaming down his cheek but his voice was angry.

" I'm sorry Leo. I just don't love you anymore after seeing you with (Y/N). We're done Leo! I'm with John now!" Calypso said as she smirked, not caring about Leo's feelings.

Leo ran to the infirmary while trying to find you. When he found you, he sat down on the chair right next to you. You saw him sobbing and quickly ran over to him.

"Oh my gods! Leo are you okay? What happened?" You said as you pulled him into a hug.

He hugged back and leaned his head on your shoulder. You were rocking him back and forth trying to calm him down. You rubbed his back and rubbed circles on his back. He began crying harder and you hugged him tighter, saying you will always be there for him. He pulled away while sniffling to reveal his red, puffy, chocolate brown eyes and his stained cheeks. Tears started coming from your eyes because you hated seeing your best friend like this, and you were a very emotional person.

"I went to the H-Hera cabin to ex-explain to Calypso w-what happened earlier o-only to find her ma-making out with J-John. She che-cheated on me, and b-broke up with m-me." Leo said as you pulled him into another hug. Leo was hiccuping and was trying to control his sobs.

"Leo, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have fallen asleep with you. Now, I've caused you pain. Oh gosh, now I'm starting to cry because seeing you cry hurts me so much." You said.

Leo wiped away your tears. He told you that it wasn't your fault. You and him both stopped crying after fifteen minutes.

"Hey, (Y/N)? Do you want to go take a walk in the woods with me to calm ourselves down?" Leo said.

You gave him a gentle smile. "Sure Leo." You replied.

You asked Will, your favorite sibling, to finish your shift. He accepted. You and Leo began taking a walk in the woods.

You and Leo went to your secret tree house and hung out there. It had a Wii and had a secret compartment of snacks and pop. You guys had a fuzzy rug and a huge beanbag that you guys share.

" Nobody's ever going to love me. I knew our relationship was to good to be true. I always fall in love with girls out of my league. How could a goddess possibly love me?" Leo mumbled to himself.

This kind of made you upset. All of a sudden, you couldn't take it anymore.

"Gods Leo! Why can't you see that I love you! I love how funny, caring, kind, amazing, handsome, and loving you are. I love how you are always there to cheer me up when I'm down. I LOVE YOU! WHY CAN'T YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD THAT SOMEBODY DOES LOVE YOU, AND SHE'S SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!" You kind of screamed at Leo. Tears came to your eyes of how he could possibly say that nobody loves him.

Leo was surprised by your sudden outburst until he heard what you were saying. He heard you say that you love him. He was to shocked to say anything back.

You looked away ashamed that you just screamed at Leo.

" I-I'm sorry Leo. I don't know what has gotten into me. But I do love y-" You said until you were interrupted by Leo placing his index finger on your lips shushing you.

Leo grabbed the back of your neck and pulled you closer to him. You grabbed Leo's neck. Leo placed his soft, warm, gentle lips on your lips and kissed you softly and passionately, indicating how much he loved you. You kissed back and he moved his hands to your waist making you sit on his lap. You moved your hands to his mass of curly hair. You wanted the kiss to last forever, but you had to pull away for air.

" I love you too (Y/N)." Leo said.

"Okay. Now I'm confused. Explain to me how you could go through a break up and all of a sudden love someone else." You asked Leo softly to where only he could hear. You were still in Leo's lap.

"When we accidentally kissed earlier, I felt an explosion of fireworks happen. That never happened with Calypso whenever we kissed. I loved her, but now I realize that I love you more." Leo replied.

"I felt the firework explosion to Leo. I've loved you for a while now." You said as you gently smiled.

Leo pulled you into another kiss and whispered in your ear, " Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Leo. I will be happy to be your girlfriend." You replied while smiling.

" Well (Y/N), looks like we have to sleep in here tonight since the cleaning harpies are already out. Do you wanna cuddle while we fall asleep...?" Leo asked shyly.

" I would love to Leo." You replied. Leo and you lied down on the only bean bag you had in your tree house. He wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you close to him and he nuzzled his face in the crook of you neck. You snuggled into Leo's chest and sighed happily as you were cozy in Leo's embrace.

" I love you. Goodnight." Leo said as he kissed your forehead.

"I love you too. Goodnight." You replied.

You and Leo woke up the next morning just as the conch horn blew for breakfast. You and Leo got up.

" Good Morning beautiful!" Leo said as he kissed you.

"Good Morning Leo." You said while smiling.

You and Leo walked out of the woods to the dining pavilion for breakfast. You got some fruit and orange juice while Leo got waffles and coffee. You guys went to the camp fire to sacrifice some food to the gods and went your separate ways to eat at your tables.

After breakfast, you and Leo were walking hand in hand around camp. All of a sudden, you heard someone calling Leo's name from behind you. You turned around only to see Calypso was there.

" Leo, please take me back! I'm so sorry for what happened last night. I wasn't thinking and John broke up with me this morning. Please take me back!" Calypso pleaded. You rolled your eyes.

" No." Leo said while smiling.

" What do you mean no? And why are you smiling?" Calypso asked harshly.

"Because now, I have a better girlfriend who so happens to be my best friend. When we kissed yesterday, it was like fireworks exploding. Whenever I kiss you, it's like a dull firecracker, where there is nothing special. Goodbye Calypso! See you never!" Leo said while he pulled you toward him.

He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and kissed the top of your head. You kissed his cheek, but he turned so you kissed his lips. He smirked and you playfully rolled your eyes while smiling. You and Leo walked off with his arm around your waist. Now, you have Leo all to yourself and Calypso is gone.

"I love you Leo." You said.

"I love you too (Y/N)." Leo replied.

✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨
Did you guys like this story? I was literally day dreaming at school last Friday and thought of this idea. I will definitely update tomorrow! Hope you guys like this! ~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246 13 33
This book is the sequel to "Alecxis' Life" Hi! My name's Alecxis! I have done so much in my life because of who- what I am. I've never been happier t...
45.4K 710 31
All da ladies love Bad Boy Supreme!
699K 15.9K 162
Hello, readers! This will just be a book full of cute and fluffy moments between you and Leo Valdez! (Although some may be depressing) I hope you guy...
54.8K 1.8K 25
You read the title! Just come on over and spend some time with Leo! Also, don't hate on the title! I know, it sounds cheesy, but all is cheesy in Leo...