His love changed me (Book I)

By hazenight1

(UNDER EXTREME CONSTRUCTION) That one party, that one night, changed it all. Caydee Mitchell was a rebellious... More

Party girl [1]
Matt, Lollipops and Seducing...... [2]
jealousy, redecorating, and the truth......... [3]
Talking to the moon [4]
Feelings, Blake and Just a kiss? [5]
Bob, predictions, sexual tension? [6]
Breanne?! [7]
Hard decisions, paranoid?.... [8]
Family, Eva, and sympathy? [9]
Zed, fights, humans..............[10]
Camping, happy meals and forgiveness......[11]
Kids, Hailey and the secret.......[12]
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰. Those words.... ~♥~˚ ✰* ★ / \ ˚. ★ * [13]
Painting, Hailey and secrets..........[14]
Lasagne, painting, princesses...... [15]
Nightmares, are you smarter than a 5 year old? [16]
Caydees nightmare....[17]
scars, weak, and talking........[18]
Stupid, Daniel and Tea!.....[19]
Dougie, Heat and Riots......[20]
Butterfly, them, and Derek............[21] (NEEDS EDITING)
Danger, sapphire and old friends.....[22]
Secrets revealed [part 1 of chapter 23]
Secrets revealed [part 2 of chapter 23]
Fights, Sierra, and Forgiveness.........[24]
Jinsu, Alex and being deceived by looks [25]
Sacrifices [27]
Time, distance, I was here....[28]
Forced, Santa and Bracelets........[29]
Blackmail, Swings and being sad......[30]
Christmas shopping, Necklaces and Intense...[31]
He's back, Cocky and lies....[32]
Truth, French and déjá vu........[33]
Santa, Toys 'r' us and Sisters....[34]
Eiffel tower, surprises and Paris...[35]
Danger, Emails and unexpected surprises [36]
His love changed me [37] (Final Chapter)
SEQUEL
Check it out :D!

Last time? one peck, I love you.....[26]

156K 676 197
By hazenight1

do you guys want a sequal? let me know okay and ill start writing it?

comment

vote 

fan!!

Recap;

I growled.

“I'm not letting Caydee hit her alone, I'm doing it too, let me beat some bitch up” Jasolene said glaring at sierra.

Jinsu smirked “really? Okay meaning I get to pick another girl to beat you….oh joy!” he exclaimed grinning like he just won the lottery.

“Hmm who to pick, who to pick” he said finger on chin…again “ahh sierra call Alex” he said.

I smirked Alex was small and petite I could squash her any day “don’t be deceived by looks Caydee” My step mother said, accompanied by approximately hundreds of wolfs they were here to see the fight. They all stood behind jinsu like his slaves.

Holly’s parents walked out holly gasped I growled and closed my eyes they angered me so much! I hated them way more than I hate jinsu, I looked at them a sneered “assholes” I mumbled.

I love you Brent said into my head.

If anything happens-

Nothing will happen! Brent roared into my head.

I winced I know but if it does while you were gone I made you some pasta and some other stuff my first time cooking something long that might taste nice! It was supposed to be a surprise I said excitedly.

He chuckled softly into my head only you can talk about food right now, and you’re my favourite food nobody tops you, baby girl he said.

What a prince charming. I said smiling softly.

No, I'm your prince charming.

I love you.

I heard a growl I snapped my head towards where it was from, it was from Alex.

I smiled sweetly “how about you go have a cup of hot cocoa and let the big people handle this?” I said like I was talking to a five year old.

I heard Brent snicker and I blew him a kiss on purpose. He smiled and acted like he caught it in his mouth because his hands were tied.

“That wasn’t romantic at all” I said to him.

“Ill show you romantic” he said wiggling his eyebrows.

Freak I said.

He grinned they do say a way into the mans heart is by the stomach.

I giggled that made no sense anyway I'm off to fight I love you lots like jelly tots.

Stop talking like it’s the last time he said sadly I love you.

I love you….bye.

Then I cut of the mind link I looked at him smiled.

“Could you to stop flirting and can we get on with this” I heard sierra snap, I could sense jealousy in her voice.

Wait? She couldn’t possibly be jealous of me, I think she has little crush on Brent.

“Okay fine, Caydee control your hormones and lets beat the crap out of this confident bitch”Jasolene said I nodded.

I nodded she took a step back and turned into a gigantic black wolf I narrowed my eyes “this isn’t fair, I…we can’t turn wolf” I said to Jinsu.

“Bloody cheat!” I exclaimed feeling cramps in my stomach probably nerves.

“Jasolene leave it ill do it alone” I said glaring at Sierra…if a human was here they would wonder why I was glaring at a wolf but if they saw sierra in human form I'm sure they’d figure out why I hate her!

I was cut out of my thoughts when I felt a punch in my ribs I gasped for air, I saw Alex hittingJasolene she threw a punch at Jasolene but Jasolene kicked her.

When did she turn into her human form?

No time to argue I stood up and kicked Sierra in the shins, I know child play but hey, I got nothing else up my sleeve she aimed a punch at my face but I ducked and punched her knee, damn I'm crap at fighting.

She growled lowly and took a step back turning into a big black wolf I gulped and laughed nervously I heard another low growl and saw another wolf in front of Jasolene it was Alex.

“Oh shit” Jasolene mumbled.

“Well….were fucked” I said the wolf ran for me and I jumped to the side just missing her I noticed the wolf on top of Jasolene it had her leg in its mouth and was tugging Jasolene cried out in pain I ran towards the big black wolf and gave the strongest kick I could give to its jaw.

The wolf cried out in pain I smirked “Ha! Take that bitch!”

“Caydee!” I heard Brent say I spun around and saw Sierra slowly walking towards me a deadly look in her eyes, I smiled “maybe we can talk this out....no….okay” I mumbled.

I heard Brent cry out in pain and my head snapped towards him he was injected “you bastard!” I shouted looking at jinsu he smirked.

“I don’t play nice” he said his arms across his chest.

I felt a sharp pain in my side and then I was slammed into a tree I cried out in pain when I heard a crack “Caydee!” I heard Brent shout.

Jinsu chuckled “not so confident now are we”.

“Fuck you!” I said standing up.

I saw sierra give a wolfish sort of smirk I growled she ran towards me but I jumped to the side kicking her in the process she fell into the tree causing the whole tree to shake.

“You need to lose weight babe” I said.

She apparently got pissed of with the advice i gave her as she lunged for me so fast I couldn’t see her coming I fell to the floor, she snapped her teeth in front of me I held her arms and tried to push her of but she was to heavy I used all my force and pushed her of, she ran her claws along my stomach I felt it throbbing I could feel the blood leak out of it I closed my eyes feeling the pain take over my body and give me nausea I kicked her weakly.

I opened my eyes and noticed Jasolene was still fighting off Alex I heard sierra approach me from behind and spun around to quick I felt something poke my breast, and smirked when I remembered the pocket knife I had put in there before we left.

I ran to where Jasolene was Alex had her teeth around her leg and was about to snap it but I stabbed the knife in her jaw and kept on stabbing until she stopped moving.

I killed her I think.

My breathing increased when I noticed Jasolene on the floor her limp body I prayed that she was okay.

Caydee behind you! Brent voice exclaimed into my head.

I spun around and noticed sierra she jumped on me before I had a chance to retaliate she bit my arm and I felt stinging i let the tears fall from my eyes it hurt!

She turned human I saw her in her full glory I closed my eyes “cover up bitch” I spat.

Stop pissing her off Brent said into my head she's going to hurt you.

Bitch already did, I mumbled standing up and punching her in the jaw she didn’t see it coming.

“That’s for biting me” I said, I bought my leg behind her and pushed her back that trick i learnt from Brents neice who knew that would come in handy? she fell to the floor I kicked her ribs not even giving her a minute to retaliate “and that’s for dressing me like I'm your doll” I said and kicked her.

She closed her eyes I think she was unconscious. That was until she took my pocket knife that I had dropped unconsciously.

Bitch played me

I felt a sharp pain in my ankle where she stabbed me I closed my eyes and moaned in pain.Sierra stood up smirking she was going to kill me.

This is it. I'm going to die.

“Not so fast” I heard a voice say I looked up and saw Brent's dad smiling softly he smirked then said “Pack’s attack!” he said in an alpha like voice.

Immediately the Latino bloods attacked Brent's pack who jumped out from behind the trees.

“This isn’t over!” Jinsu shouted running away I tired to run after him but was stopped when I heard holly and that one sentence changed my life.

 “Caydee, Brent!” I heard holly shout I spun around in panic, I saw his pale limp body on the floor. The rest of his pack were fighting I ran towards him as fast as I could with a stabbed ankle and dragged his body behind a tree so nobody could harm him….again.

I kneeled beside him I touched his cheek he was cold “B-Brent” I stuttered.

He opened his eyes they weren’t even completely open! “Caydee” he breathed.

I let tears fall from my eyes “Sorry” I said “this is my entire fault” I cried touching his cheek.

“I don’t care” he coughed “I still love you” he said weakly.

I let my tears fall on his face “were going to get out of here, hold on” I said.

“Don’t think I can” he said.

I sobbed “no, don’t say that please don’t leave me” I said kissing his lips softly.

 “Brent don’t, please…I love you” I said putting his head to my chest.

“I love you, I think this is it” he coughed.

“no, don’t say that I'm going to save you….your dads going to help you…please Brent you promised me, you wouldn’t leave me” I sobbed.

“I know I did, I couldn’t keep that promise I'm a bad boyfriend” he said.

I sobbed “no your not, because your not going to leave me…right?” I said my tears falling onto his cheek.

He bought his hand and lightly touched my cheek “I'm sorry,” he said.

I leaned more into his touch his brown almond sugar eyes staring intensely into mine but they lost that little mischievous look they usually have when he's looking at me, I sniffled.

I sobbed when he moaned in pain “Don’t go, Brent how am I going to live with out you?” I said.

“Caybaby” he breathed.

“Jellybean”

“I love you” he said.

“I love you more”

“Impossible, take care of yourself don’t do anything stupid” he said a lone tear falling down his cheek I bought my lips to his cheek and captured it “stop crying like a baby” I said.

“Only if you stop” he said.

“I'm not crying, something’s in my eye” I bawled.

“Fine something’s in my eye then too….i love you” he said.

“Stop talking like it’s the last time” I sobbed.

“Maybe it is” he said softly.

“No it isn’t, because your annoying ass isn’t going to leave me so soon, you said forever”

“I guess forever isn’t long enough, I don’t want to go Caydee, I don’t want to leave you” he whimpered.

“You won’t” I said the tears were making me blind, life without Brent would kill me, don't do this to me god, please everybody i love you've taken away from me my grandad, my mum,  don't take Brent i wont be able to live, ill do anything don't leave him.....please, i sobbed “because your staying with me”

He smiled “Give me one more kiss, you can’t leave me with just one peck” he said his breathing soft he smirked weakly.

I laughed softly smiling for his benefit “perverted, perverted-“

“Boy” he finished for me.

“I love you” he said and his eyes closed. 

maybe this was it....."i love you" i whispered one last time kissing his closed eyes.

now read the bottom.

THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER I REPEAT THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER...SORRY IF I MADE YOU CRY :/

so many uploads this week damn im so proud of myself, waaahhh :'( 

 also im not saying this bok is ending like ahora maybe in like 10-15 chapters but i like having something already written so i dont have to type and make you lot wait you understand? ill just think about the plot and stuff and make the cover thats it ill start writing when this ends :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503 15 6
Halloween is back in town. Kagome's friends from school wish for her to throw a party like she used to do, and her mother and family leave the house...
15.4K 550 32
A new arrival... is she all what she seems?
363K 10.2K 54
❗❗THIS IS A RENEWED VERSION OF MY STORY HIS VICTORIA, YOU CAN SEE THE ORIGINAL ONE IN MY PROFILE❗❗ ⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️ my story is literally a joke ...
807K 24K 32
She was sweet, innocent and a typical teenager. He was evil, dangerous and a sadist. Psychotic Love. An unhealthy obsession for someone, they're con...