Secrets|H20Vanoss|Book 1

By Starb0y

Vanoss Leader of the gang TIPS. Delirious a Cop as well as a Criminal. "He went from perfect to a dick" "You... More

Who Am I?
Coolest Cop Ever
Crimes
WHO?
Night Time
The Nights Young Yet
Entertainment
The Game Plan
Are You Sure?
Flirting With a Stranger
Game Time
unLoved
Did you?
Killing
Working With Him?
Back on Duty
Evan?
FuckBoy
whatever
Street Racing
Prep
"Old Friends"
DONEZO
Hanging out Again
I Cannot get Distracted
Fuck!!!
Go Time
Help Him!
Life goes on.
Are You Guys Serious
Texting
Date with Evy
Growing Closer
Am i over thinking this?
Talking
You fucking lied
Night Time
FuckBoii
Fine.
Mission 1
Mission 2
Mission 3
Mission 4
Mission 5 -
Kill Till I Die
How do we stop Him!
Alone because of Secrets
Goodbye...
Book 2??
BOOK 2 IS HERE!!!
Hi again its me
THE BOOK IS OUT!

Oh No...

5.3K 262 11
By Starb0y

Delirious'/Jonathan's POV

The guys manager handed me the money and I handed it all the Auto. He gave me a confuse look and I chuckled and shook my head.

"Take it all" I said patting his back.

"Boy I can't take it, you earned it" Auto said shocked.

"Auto, I've known you most my life, you helped me now it time for me to help you" I said smirking as he looked at me with happiness.

"Thank you boy" He said pulling me into a hug.

"Hey dude with the mask" A guy says from behind me. I turned to looked at the guy I raced just minuets beforehand.

"Can I help you" I questioned crossing my arms.

"There's no fucking rear ending in a street race" he said dumbly.

"My friend I've been doing this shit since I was 16 I'd think I'd know, so go run off to your ricers club" I chuckled walking away. Only to have him pull me by the shirt and punch me in the face. Luckily I wore my mask. I punched him and my fist connected with his jaw. He stepped back dazed from the punch but quickly recovered. He threw another punch resulting in my mask scrapping my face.

I quickly upper cut him and then grabbed his head and smashed it off my knee. He fell to the floor with a hiss of pain. I smirked and walked away knowing if cops turned up I was done for. I quickly entered my somewhat beaten up Zentorno and left the car meet up.

Although I didn't come back with any money I'm still glad I got to beat the shit out of someone. I drove my car into my garage and exited it. I entered the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water downing it instantly. Next I was to my room and turned on the shower, stripping from my clothes. As the water warmed up I inspected my face seeing there was a little cut bleeding.

"How the fuck..." I questioned but I glanced at the mask seeing it was broken. The plastic bit must of cut me...

I jumped into the hot shower and let the water drain my thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 127 18
A young girl moves to Los Santos with a fake name concealing what she was running from, yet why would this young feline run to a place where stripper...
15.5K 455 24
Lea is 23, with no home. She has lived on the streets for years, and had to rob stores for money and food. Her car is a stolen one, but, next thing s...
420K 13.5K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...
50K 2.3K 38
Evan had the perfect life, friends, a girlfriend. Everything he wanted in his senior year of high school. But one misunderstanding can change his lif...